I will be visiting my brother in Bulgaria next year. He will be in Burgas (He leaves this week). I am looking for travel advice. Where to stay in Burgas, Varna and Sophia. Which is better - fly from Sophia to Burgas or Varna, or drive a car? What special activities would you recommend around these three cities? Is it very difficult to tour the famous monastaries? Any help would be appreciated.
Traveling to Bulgaria in '99
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Are we likely to encounter Dynamic Currency Conversion in Andalucia?
- 2 4 night stay for 5 in interlaken
- 3 Italy Apartment What To Bring
- 4 RFID wallets do they really work?
- 5 Alternatives to Heathrow hotels?
- 6 Le Grand Depart and Yorkshire Festival
- 7 From CDG to the Seventh?
- 8 Dordogne and Paris - April/May 2013
- 9 Amalfi (town) to Pompeii (ruins entrance-luggage storage area)
- 10 Need packing help! What to wear daytime sightseeing in Europe...
- 11 How far in advance should I book my car rentals ?
- 12 Apartment and Area to Stay in Istanbul
- 13 Recommendation for lovely italian town?
- 14 Toulouse and beyond -
- 15 Killing time in Positano without shopping or beachtime
- 16 Soccer/futbol in Madrid
- 17 cheapest way to get from greece to turkey
- 18 Munich
- 19 Reservation needed in Germany?
- 20 Spain in 18days -finalizing itinerary and a special bday celebration!
- 21 Nuremburg and Bamberg from Munich
- 22 recommendations for budget hotels - West End, Covent Garden, Bloomsbury
- 23 Munich with a car?
- 24 Greek Island Chartering Yacht with Skipper?
- 25 Jamikins and Bikerscott in Le Marche and the Dolomites