I will be visiting my brother in Bulgaria next year. He will be in Burgas (He leaves this week). I am looking for travel advice. Where to stay in Burgas, Varna and Sophia. Which is better - fly from Sophia to Burgas or Varna, or drive a car? What special activities would you recommend around these three cities? Is it very difficult to tour the famous monastaries? Any help would be appreciated.
Traveling to Bulgaria in '99
View all Europe activity »
- 1 One more last question on Bayeux
- 2 How to get from airport to Venice city
- 3 Honeymoon Travel Advice Needed!
- 4 Spain - Andalucia
- 5 Euro Train
- 6 Backpacking Europe beginners questions!
- 7 New to Fodors: Please help with beginning stages of husband/wife trip
- 8 2 weeks in UK to visit my daughter at Queen Mary Univ Dec 15-28 2013
- 9 Revised itinerary needs approval
- 10 Turkey Experts: Need Itinerary help - mostly with order of trip
- 11 Trip around Spain
- 12 Crete - trip report - 3 weeks May 2013, a great and surprising trip!
- 13 Weekend in Lake Bled?
- 14 Alps/countryside off the beaten path suggestion - daytrip near Zurich
- 15 Scotland this summer - some initial planning questions
- 16 5 days in Granada - Seville?
- 17 Travelling from Venice to the Cinque Terre towns.
- 18 Stories from London, France, Italy & more - Trip Report
- 19 My first visit to Ireland, next year.
- 20 Medieval Tallinn
- 21 Bells, Balls and a Basilica – Cooking in Abruzzo; Eating & Drinking In Rome
- 22 Unique excursion/experience in Paris
- 23 Paris Ariival..for Those who have requested
- 24 20 day Backpacking Trip
- 25 Cycling and wine-tasting through Italy, Slovenia and Croatia