I'd like to invite everybody to our beautiful country! If you need information about visa, hotels, excursions, etc., feel free to ask questions! I've read some comments and have to say that lots of things changed here, especially in Minsk! It's going to be more and more beautiful!
It looks like a modern european city and it's very clean!! Foreign people really like our capital and our country in general!
If you've been to Belarus, you're welcome to share your impressions!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Sample European Itinerary for a solo traveler.
- 2 A Short Holiday Kiev and Chernobyl
- 3 Scotland Trip
- 4 Must be the season of the witch: Nikki's autumn trip to London and Paris
- 5 Edinburgh apartment choice, please advise
- 6 4 week trip Turkey
- 7 2 adults & 2 kids in a hotel room in Iceland?
- 8 Help Planning Spain Itinerary
- 9 X-ray machines at train stations in Europe?
- 10 Advices about our itiniary
- 11 One day cruise stop Catania Sicily Trip Report
- 12 Celebrating Christmas Early...in Vienna!
- 13 First trip to Italy-2 weeks with a 9 year old
- 14 Paris Under Seige...
- 15 Denied entry to UK; could this give me problems going to Estonia?
- 16 What to take to Germany
- 17 Received Black Friday ads feom Europe
- 18 Bergen/Tromso/Lofoten
- 19 Riga / Vecaki from a birds Eye
- 20 An Escape from Turkish Chaos to Everyday Venice
- 21 Frankfurt to (insert ideads here) then to the Mosel region
- 22 advice on my 3 month backpacking trip itinerary?
- 23 Seeking Croatia/Slovenia planning assistance
- 24 Private transportation
- 25 Christmas windows of Boulevard Haussmann in Paris 2015