I'd like to invite everybody to our beautiful country! If you need information about visa, hotels, excursions, etc., feel free to ask questions! I've read some comments and have to say that lots of things changed here, especially in Minsk! It's going to be more and more beautiful!
It looks like a modern european city and it's very clean!! Foreign people really like our capital and our country in general!
If you've been to Belarus, you're welcome to share your impressions!
Traveling to Belarus
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 taking kids to france for first time next summer-help!
- 2 Budget for eating out in Italy, France and Berlin?
- 3 Teen Mens Fashion/Apparel?
- 4 Aug/Sept trip to Amsterdam - time for Brussels too?
- 5 Where to stay in Barcelona
- 6 Gay and St.Petersburg
- 7 Gift for my European Friends- How about Hershey?
- 8 Best Luggage for Cobblestone/Stairs
- 9 Paris Pass worth the money?
- 10 France Tourisme - Is it a reliable tour company?
- 11 Andalucia itinerary help
- 12 Vienna →Melk → Durnstein → Krems: details, details…
- 13 Mont St. Michele?
- 14 10 day travel itinerary to Italy... help!
- 15 Four Days in Tallinn, Estonia
- 16 London 2-for-1: Using an "unused" Train Ticket
- 17 Buying Prado Museum tickets online
- 18 Southwestern England
- 19 Airoport transfers from Dublin airport
- 20 Airbnb
- 21 Tedgale trip report: One glorious week in London, February, 2015
- 22 British Honeymoon!
- 23 10-12 nights in Switzerland and France
- 24 Edinburgh accommodation location help me choose
- 25 italy-switzerland travel advice in mid to late May