I'd like to invite everybody to our beautiful country! If you need information about visa, hotels, excursions, etc., feel free to ask questions! I've read some comments and have to say that lots of things changed here, especially in Minsk! It's going to be more and more beautiful!
It looks like a modern european city and it's very clean!! Foreign people really like our capital and our country in general!
If you've been to Belarus, you're welcome to share your impressions!
Traveling to Belarus
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Suggestions for couple of days in spain plus best route to get to Morrocco
- 2 Dolomites - Where to stay!
- 3 ParisScope: Will City Stand for a New Tour Montparnasse?
- 4 Iceland tour, first time - advice appreciated!
- 5 No Pooh in Poland
- 6 Trip report of our visit to Rioja
- 7 Portugal in January
- 8 Raining in rome
- 9 Visiting Exciting Turkey in the Throes of Restoration
- 10 Fabulous Palermo
- 11 Venice/Rome/Florence/London
- 12 Spain and Portugal in Depth
- 13 Blissful Airbnbs,Risky Segways,Vegan Tapas: Prague-Hvar-Andalucía-Madrid
- 14 Wheelie Suitcases Ban
- 15 15 days in Europe from 15 Dec 2014 to 1st Jan 2015
- 16 So that is why German hotels have such expensive WIFI
- 17 Budapest to Berlin by Train - Tickets on DB BAHN not available for 05 Jan
- 18 Taormina Sicily
- 19 Bodrum to Rhodes ferry or hydrofoil schedule
- 20 choosing seats at La Scala
- 21 Please help! 3weeks Europe Holiday Itinerary holiday
- 22 What is the best way to get to Frankfurt from Pozieres
- 23 Day trips from Lisbon
- 24 Which European Countries Speak the Most English?
- 25 Paris and where else?