I'd like to invite everybody to our beautiful country! If you need information about visa, hotels, excursions, etc., feel free to ask questions! I've read some comments and have to say that lots of things changed here, especially in Minsk! It's going to be more and more beautiful!
It looks like a modern european city and it's very clean!! Foreign people really like our capital and our country in general!
If you've been to Belarus, you're welcome to share your impressions!
Traveling to Belarus
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Globus Tours
- 2 Ireland Itinerary Feedback Please
- 3 First Trip to Europe
- 4 How do you organize yourself on vacation?
- 5 Skip the line at Vatican museum?
- 6 impact of the euro on travel costs
- 7 Paris -> Berlin - What's the cheapest mode of transportation?
- 8 La Barceloneta Protests.
- 9 Itinerary Check: Zurich, Munich, Prague, VIenna and Berlin in 20 Days
- 10 Travel Time from St. Pancras to Paddington
- 11 Switzerland--how is rain impacting hiking in engadines? sils maria?
- 12 guided tours at Prado and Granada
- 13 Aix-en-Provence to Paris
- 14 London hotel tax is 20%
- 15 ITALY
- 16 Help for San Sebastian
- 17 Frankfurt Airport: 2 hours from touchdown to train. Go for it???
- 18 Royal Opera House question?
- 19 Regensburg or Cesky Krumlov for Two Nights
- 20 3 days in Rome
- 21 Please help with itinerary...
- 22 Switzerland's Iconic Postal Buses...A Whole Different Switzerland!
- 23 Mosel Valley Base - NOT Rhine Valley Base
- 24 Finalizing plans for September trip - is this doable
- 25 Looking for a month long vacation rental in France