I'd like to invite everybody to our beautiful country! If you need information about visa, hotels, excursions, etc., feel free to ask questions! I've read some comments and have to say that lots of things changed here, especially in Minsk! It's going to be more and more beautiful!
It looks like a modern european city and it's very clean!! Foreign people really like our capital and our country in general!
If you've been to Belarus, you're welcome to share your impressions!
Traveling to Belarus
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Hotels at Lake Garda
- 2 5 day Barcelona itineary
- 3 Scotland
- 4 Thoughts on Greece Itinerary for September
- 5 Grandhotel Giessbach in Switzerland
- 6 Change in Travel
- 7 Public Transportation from Athens Airport to Piraeus
- 8 Naughty or Nice beaches in Nice, FR
- 9 Pousadas
- 10 One-way car rental from Zurich to Milan
- 11 Best Location for Month Stay in Spain
- 12 A Very Brief Report of My Recent Trip to Paris
- 13 Scenic drive from Ghent to Amsterdam
- 14 Budget for 10 weeks in Europe
- 15 Traveling with 6 in the Netherlands & Friesland - car or train?
- 16 which mountain for snow experience for non skier - first visit to France
- 17 Getting Around Greece
- 18 France and Spain in 14 days?
- 19 closest German city to Enschede/Twente
- 20 Umbria, Marche - where to add extra days
- 21 9 days in switzerland
- 22 Which base in the Cotswolds
- 23 Eastern Pyrenees for family with children
- 24 Is Capri overrated?
- 25 Thinking About Amsterdam