I'd like to invite everybody to our beautiful country! If you need information about visa, hotels, excursions, etc., feel free to ask questions! I've read some comments and have to say that lots of things changed here, especially in Minsk! It's going to be more and more beautiful!
It looks like a modern european city and it's very clean!! Foreign people really like our capital and our country in general!
If you've been to Belarus, you're welcome to share your impressions!
Traveling to Belarus
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Looking for 5* Beach Resort
- 2 finally, an itinerary that seems ok..but still not sure
- 3 Dordogne prehistoric sites
- 4 6-Week Europe Itinerary - Thoughts and Suggestions?
- 5 One Week in Amsterdam with Children
- 6 Scotland 4 days / 5 nights - Itinerary ideas?!
- 7 Dordogne lodging
- 8 Bavaria and Tirol for 2 weeks in June
- 9 Rocamaxour
- 10 Turkey: 7 - 9 days
- 11 Dordogne markets
- 12 Hotels and public transport re: Cheltenham Spa
- 13 Itinerary review - Family vacation to Spain
- 14 From Paris to Vaison la romaine
- 15 Need advice for Madrid/ Castilla Leon / Basque / Aveiro
- 16 England in 7 days
- 17 From Milan Airport to the Last Supper
- 18 So that is why German hotels have such expensive WIFI
- 19 Quiet beach town in Italy?
- 20 Ediburgh lodging - July.
- 21 Best means of travel from Prague to Krakow and Krakow to Budapest
- 22 Paris Apt Locations - Your Opinion on Apts
- 23 Planning a trip to the Baltics
- 24 Greece ( 8 Nights)
- 25 MaiTaiTom's Paris When It Sizzles; Paris When It Fizzles Anniversary Trip