I'd like to invite everybody to our beautiful country! If you need information about visa, hotels, excursions, etc., feel free to ask questions! I've read some comments and have to say that lots of things changed here, especially in Minsk! It's going to be more and more beautiful!
It looks like a modern european city and it's very clean!! Foreign people really like our capital and our country in general!
If you've been to Belarus, you're welcome to share your impressions!
Traveling to Belarus
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Are you following Scotland's upcoming vote on independence?
- 2 20th ANNIVERSARY TRIP ITALY Rome, Florence, Tuscany & other nearby towns.
- 3 visit a working farm in Southern Ireland
- 4 Paris to Chantilly transportation question
- 5 2 weeks on Lake Maggiore
- 6 Netflix has expanded to 6 new countries today.
- 7 Planning 18 day euro trip HELP
- 8 Florence Hotel Advice
- 9 Where is this place in Denmark?
- 10 Paris GTG 10/1-10/8?
- 11 Train Travel - Paris to Brussels & Bruges
- 12 Scottish Passport
- 13 Once Again Asking .... This Time Ireland
- 14 California touring rock thrash band, France and Italy
- 15 Italy tours
- 16 4-5 Days in Switzerland before Paris? Is Berne the place to go?
- 17 Amsterdam neighborhood to stay for 2 weeks
- 18 Our Adventure to the Southeast of England and London
- 19 Air France strike
- 20 Spain - looking for a historic town and beach town
- 21 Europe in winter
- 22 Customs & Immigration Necessary at Frankfurt Germany Airport???
- 23 Airbnb scam
- 24 Looking for Suggestions - 12 Day Agenda for Greece
- 25 Concert at St. Chapelle question