I'd like to invite everybody to our beautiful country! If you need information about visa, hotels, excursions, etc., feel free to ask questions! I've read some comments and have to say that lots of things changed here, especially in Minsk! It's going to be more and more beautiful!
It looks like a modern european city and it's very clean!! Foreign people really like our capital and our country in general!
If you've been to Belarus, you're welcome to share your impressions!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 France 2016: Paris--Avignon--Provence--Nice
- 2 Lake Lucerne Boat Travel
- 3 evening of song and dance
- 4 Walk across Europe: Warsaw - Gibraltar
- 5 Driving from Rome to Sorrento
- 6 Suicide bombing in Ansbach
- 7 Books and Films about/set in Southern Italy
- 8 Les bons plans de Whathello
- 9 Helsinki -> Tallin -> Riga OR Tallin -> Riga -> Vilinius ?
- 10 Naples or Genoa
- 11 Istanbul - Would you go there?
- 12 My 3 Day Umbrian Plan. What do you think?
- 13 Help needed for Netherlands itinerary please
- 14 Where to from Verona
- 15 Help planning multigenerational family Italy tour
- 16 Paris, the Bernese Oberland, and Bavaria with 2 kids
- 17 2 weeks in Amsterdam, Belgium and France
- 18 The nieces take Bruce and Marija to Paris, Venice and London
- 19 Avoid Viking River Cruises
- 20 Train passes
- 21 RENFE error message during payment
- 22 One week in Sicily - Taormina, Ortigia, Agrigento & Palermo
- 23 Munich-6 days in September
- 24 My First Trip to Europe...
- 25 Rome & Florence, 10-12 days or so