I'd like to invite everybody to our beautiful country! If you need information about visa, hotels, excursions, etc., feel free to ask questions! I've read some comments and have to say that lots of things changed here, especially in Minsk! It's going to be more and more beautiful!
It looks like a modern european city and it's very clean!! Foreign people really like our capital and our country in general!
If you've been to Belarus, you're welcome to share your impressions!
Traveling to Belarus
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Ronda or Vejer de la Frontera?
- 2 Passport not stamped on entry into Rome, hassle exiting Frankfurt
- 3 5 days in Bremen for a conference
- 4 The places that must be visited while in Turkey
- 5 My Turkey Trip Had Ups and Downs
- 6 Vienna State Opera Tickets
- 7 London Itinerary (4 Days)
- 8 Good food deals in Spain
- 9 using airbnb for the first time...
- 10 Madrid: Historic Homes & Gardens
- 11 Madrid: City Views
- 12 Paris: where does a large family can eat and sleep in February?
- 13 Think twice before booking a trip with Grand Circle.
- 14 Paris: for a family with children, Saint Germain or Le Marais?
- 15 Venice: budget hotel for high school group?
- 16 London before and after a cruise leaving from Southampton
- 17 Gifts from the States for European Hosts
- 18 17 days in Europe: a family vacation
- 19 Paris Markets for a 5 Course Meal
- 20 Iwan2go went to the Dordogne
- 21 How to make this adventure work?
- 22 6 weeks Spain Itinerary
- 23 Help finding private transfer from Monte Gordo, Portugal to Seville, Spain
- 24 dining in Brussels
- 25 Como or Bellagio hotel needed