I'd like to invite everybody to our beautiful country! If you need information about visa, hotels, excursions, etc., feel free to ask questions! I've read some comments and have to say that lots of things changed here, especially in Minsk! It's going to be more and more beautiful!
It looks like a modern european city and it's very clean!! Foreign people really like our capital and our country in general!
If you've been to Belarus, you're welcome to share your impressions!
Traveling to Belarus
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Lauterbrunnen area (with baby)
- 2 Visiting Pompeii Via Train From Naples To Sorrento
- 3 A Trip Report in Pictures - Ireland, E to W, S to N
- 4 Paris first then where?
- 5 Paris: A Classical Music Concert
- 6 bringing back some bits from Italy. What's allowed?
- 7 What is the fastest and best way to travel across Europe
- 8 CROATIA SPLIT
- 9 Europe road trip with kids - thoughts please!
- 10 8 Days in Spain - leaving in one week!!
- 11 First trip we lost a car, this trip we lose a lady
- 12 Does this sound feasible?
- 13 Family trip to Europe - suggestions welcome
- 14 Anyone familiar with Villa Treville?
- 15 :"Europe's Masterworks Vs. the Masses"
- 16 Lake Como in October- when does season change
- 17 Stay away from EF Tours
- 18 Looking for review of 1-day Pompeii/Naples Itinerary Please
- 19 Driving from London to Scotland.
- 20 Self-driving tips for France
- 21 Suggestion for wine tasting and winery tours in Tuscany
- 22 Sirop and Sandwiches, Normandy, Loire and Paris with our grandsons
- 23 Dordogne in October
- 24 BMW European Delivery program
- 25 Driving Holiday Austria-Switzerland-Italy/Germany-Austria