I'd like to invite everybody to our beautiful country! If you need information about visa, hotels, excursions, etc., feel free to ask questions! I've read some comments and have to say that lots of things changed here, especially in Minsk! It's going to be more and more beautiful!
It looks like a modern european city and it's very clean!! Foreign people really like our capital and our country in general!
If you've been to Belarus, you're welcome to share your impressions!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 London Itinerary and Questions
- 2 MiFi in Italy
- 3 1 week in winter. Where to go?
- 4 What am I missing: Amsterdam
- 5 Europe 27 days trip, HELP!
- 6 4 Nights in London - Itinerary Details
- 7 Dordogne and Loire Valley
- 8 Barcelona completely overrated
- 9 French lavender and cottages
- 10 What Greek islands should I visit
- 11 Amsterdam or any other city near London/Paris
- 12 Switzerland and Northern Italy
- 13 Earthquake, so sad for Italy
- 14 Car Rental at Malaga Port
- 15 Help with travel from Cinque Terre to Milan Linate Airport!
- 16 Ravello to Paestum
- 17 Based in Burford, how to spend our time
- 18 Germany, May'16: Four seasons in three weeks.
- 19 Spain Itinerary Help
- 20 Puffins! No luck. So, where and when did you see them?
- 21 And now...the 100 best things in Iceland.
- 22 First visit to France/Dordogne
- 23 Milan to Zurich - stops & stayovers
- 24 Trip Report Crete May 2016
- 25 Second thoughts on Lucerne as base