I'd like to invite everybody to our beautiful country! If you need information about visa, hotels, excursions, etc., feel free to ask questions! I've read some comments and have to say that lots of things changed here, especially in Minsk! It's going to be more and more beautiful!
It looks like a modern european city and it's very clean!! Foreign people really like our capital and our country in general!
If you've been to Belarus, you're welcome to share your impressions!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Berlin short-term rental apartments
- 2 Stockholm+Copenhagen or Amsterdam + Ghent + Brugge in July
- 3 Rome
- 4 Bulle/Charmey (Gruyere region)
- 5 Thinking of ROME? Really???
- 6 Italy - Sorrento to Rome
- 7 2 Week Honeymoon-Sept 2016-Italy/Spain
- 8 Bucket list trip to Ireland - need so much help!
- 9 From London to Italy - where to go?
- 10 Your favorite Paris shopping street.
- 11 CAPITALIZING ON THE CAPITALS: Central Europe
- 12 Trip Help: 3-4 weeks in July
- 13 Is there any dog-sledding in the Bernese Oberland?
- 14 Advice on long week trip to Germany
- 15 One Step at a Time - julia_t begins the Camino de Santiago
- 16 Cars in France
- 17 Stockholm/Copenhagen/Norway?
- 18 Lechazo in Castilla; Burgos; Extebarri; Getaria; SS (??)
- 19 need help with travelling direction when travelling thourgh central Europe
- 20 Awe inspiring on the Amalfi Coast....an Albergo "Clash of the Titans"
- 21 Suggestions for an afternoon in Istanbul
- 22 this is a test
- 23 Eiffel Tower Tickets - UGH!
- 24 Need Help Planning a 19 day visit to Ireland
- 25 Cornwall and Germany