I'd like to invite everybody to our beautiful country! If you need information about visa, hotels, excursions, etc., feel free to ask questions! I've read some comments and have to say that lots of things changed here, especially in Minsk! It's going to be more and more beautiful!
It looks like a modern european city and it's very clean!! Foreign people really like our capital and our country in general!
If you've been to Belarus, you're welcome to share your impressions!
Traveling to Belarus
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Ryanair Cabin Luggage
- 2 Eatwith - dine with locals
- 3 What still confounds you about travel?
- 4 Greece--Crete or Peloponnis?
- 5 Naxos Island: Best Way to Get Around?
- 6 Dining at the Eiffel Tower
- 7 Help with Itinerary please!!!!
- 8 Santorini
- 9 1 week in Switzerland with 18 year old son
- 10 Advice on Two Week Itinerary Please! (London,Paris,Luxembourg,Brussels)
- 11 Foie gras, redux
- 12 Must see in Dubrovnik
- 13 Questions for my German friends
- 14 Chip but no PIN
- 15 Planning first Solo Backpacking in Europe!
- 16 Best route from Pamukkale to Fethiye by car
- 17 Planning 17 days Italy - Switzerland - Germany
- 18 Advance Tickets Segrada Familia - Barcelona
- 19 Two weeks in Paris ... how to fill?
- 20 Anyone been to Rhodes,Crete,etc. over Christmas?
- 21 Prague, Budapest & Croatia +Krakow?
- 22 Airport to Piraeus
- 23 Train to Airport in Venice
- 24 Puglia planning - where to base, how long to spend
- 25 Paris Travelogue (One week in June with a toddler)