I'd like to invite everybody to our beautiful country! If you need information about visa, hotels, excursions, etc., feel free to ask questions! I've read some comments and have to say that lots of things changed here, especially in Minsk! It's going to be more and more beautiful!
It looks like a modern european city and it's very clean!! Foreign people really like our capital and our country in general!
If you've been to Belarus, you're welcome to share your impressions!
Traveling to Belarus
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 London visit
- 2 Croatia/Slovenia 2014
- 3 Italian cooking classes
- 4 Duoro Valley lodging for 3 in June
- 5 Amalfi coast in 4 days starting today, plz advise.
- 6 Croatia-Slovenia-Austria Itinerary Help!
- 7 Small group for Colosseum
- 8 Experience with car service "Paris Cab" and others that have carseats?
- 9 best time to book accommodation
- 10 Useful website for France
- 11 Tram 28 safe to travel with kids?
- 12 Portugal with a 3 year old and 1 year old
- 13 Planning 17 days Italy - Switzerland - Germany
- 14 Our Silver Lining Tour: A German Journey & Queen's Day Too
- 15 SIM card for eastern europe
- 16 portugal trip 14 days - where to visit and stay
- 17 Driving to Paris... Parking?
- 18 Water taxi reservations in Venice
- 19 A little help needed for Dordogne area
- 20 London Tube strike scheduled for Apr 28 (2 days) and May 5 (3 days). Help!
- 21 Monet in Normandy
- 22 Train from Barcelona to Madrid
- 23 Any experience with Cave Lodging in Loire Valley?
- 24 Need help making VIP seat reservations on Golden Pass train
- 25 Rome to Pisa or Bologna to Pisa-Train...Help needed!