I'd like to invite everybody to our beautiful country! If you need information about visa, hotels, excursions, etc., feel free to ask questions! I've read some comments and have to say that lots of things changed here, especially in Minsk! It's going to be more and more beautiful!
It looks like a modern european city and it's very clean!! Foreign people really like our capital and our country in general!
If you've been to Belarus, you're welcome to share your impressions!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Southern Spain - itinerary suggestions?
- 2 Hotel Florescente, Lisbon
- 3 Capital One 360 Card -- Fees for Cash Withdrawal?
- 4 Flights from the UK to Rimini
- 5 Civray (Charente) in France worth visiting?
- 6 12 days in Italy
- 7 9 days in Austria. Vienna plus 4 days w/car, Salzburg, then train back
- 8 2 weeks in France next May
- 9 Barcelona - senior discounts?
- 10 Welltravbrit's London Sojourn - An Ongoing Trip Report
- 11 Looking for a lists of outside markets in Paris
- 12 From Schipol to ?
- 13 Train/Subway Questions
- 14 Travel to London/Paris/Rome
- 15 Tech challenged: US car charger for IPHONE work in France and Italy
- 16 First timer
- 17 Who owns the Alhambra? ...calling all history buffs
- 18 Planning our Honeymoon
- 19 Sunday Markets in Paris
- 20 A Little Taste of Burgundy To Start Our 2016 Trip...Questions.
- 21 Paris IV: a day trip to Chartres with lots of lessons
- 22 MaiTaiTom's "Insane For Spain" - 2015
- 23 Best location to stay in Seville
- 24 Montenegro in Sept/Oct
- 25 Day Trip to Sorrento - Help!