I'd like to invite everybody to our beautiful country! If you need information about visa, hotels, excursions, etc., feel free to ask questions! I've read some comments and have to say that lots of things changed here, especially in Minsk! It's going to be more and more beautiful!
It looks like a modern european city and it's very clean!! Foreign people really like our capital and our country in general!
If you've been to Belarus, you're welcome to share your impressions!
Traveling to Belarus
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Bavaria & Dolomites
- 2 London 2nd time around
- 3 First ever trip overseas - itinerary check
- 4 Rome airport--should I arrive more than 2 hours early?
- 5 Irish Inns and B&B Reservations
- 6 avoiding stuffy and inflexible service at nice european resorts
- 7 DH wants Paris but I need ACoast....itinerary help!
- 8 6 nights to spend between salzburg and austria
- 9 2 weeks in Europe
- 10 Northern Italy itinerary critique - please
- 11 Need help on best 7 day Istanbul / Cappadocia end of April itinerary
- 12 Family trip - 11 days/10 nights in Italy
- 13 Honeymoon in Greece or Italy or Spain?
- 14 Itinerary Feedback (Spain/Italy in April/May)
- 15 active activities in Marmaris, Myrina (Lemnos), and Patmos?
- 16 Madrid and London
- 17 Tours for Ephesus and Cappadoccia
- 18 Suggestions on how best to spend our time in Lyon
- 19 Can you see the Matterhorn at all from Bellinzona Switzerland?
- 20 Tedgale Trip Report: Portugal in April 2014 (with Easter in Amsterdam)
- 21 Rethymnon vs. Chania in early October?
- 22 Advantages and Disadvantages of Visiting Turkey At This Time
- 23 Rome Fiumicino terminal 2 to terminal 3
- 24 Matisse at Tate
- 25 Ireland Southwest