I'd like to invite everybody to our beautiful country! If you need information about visa, hotels, excursions, etc., feel free to ask questions! I've read some comments and have to say that lots of things changed here, especially in Minsk! It's going to be more and more beautiful!
It looks like a modern european city and it's very clean!! Foreign people really like our capital and our country in general!
If you've been to Belarus, you're welcome to share your impressions!
Traveling to Belarus
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Pisa/Lucca Day Trip
- 2 Need Advice: 9 Days in Portugal in March
- 3 Croatia, Slovenia, Salzburg and Prague 3 week Trip Report
- 4 What kind of Tourist are you?
- 5 A Greek sojourn
- 6 Autumn in Paris
- 7 Paul Durand-Ruel -The Gamble of the Impressionists - Manet, Monet, Renoir
- 8 Is Venice really dirty?
- 9 Need Advice: 12 Days in Europe
- 10 Spain-Would appreciate input on itinerary
- 11 NEED ADVICE: 2 Months in Italy, 1 Month through Spain, Greece, and France
- 12 Rome, Naples, Florence, Venice with 4 teenagers, 1 kid, 19 days perfect!
- 13 Weekend in Norfolk
- 14 Verona/Vicenza/Trieste--Best Place to Pick up Rental Car for Croatia
- 15 Portugal Trip Report 2014
- 16 Updated ATM info for Greece and Turkey
- 17 Spain, best travel route between Madrid & Barcelona?
- 18 17 amazing days in Tuscany, Positano and Rome – June 2014!
- 19 Riva del Garda to Rome
- 20 If you are looking for a good restaurant in Lisbon..
- 21 Roaming Romania, Take Two
- 22 Burgundy in May
- 23 50 and Fabulous in 2015---need help planning my trip to Amalfi, FINALLY
- 24 Italy Trip: Another Scrap With Friction
- 25 St Germain