I have a question we want to travel to Spain to vist my auntie and we also want to travel to the nearby country's like London Italy Rome and Paris..what is the best tip to go to these counties and I only hv 17 days of leave..and I'm looking for cheap traveling guide for us..I'm a Filipino currently working in Singapore may I know which visa we hv to apply to? Thanks
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Florence to Naples by car road trip ideas
- 2 Vatican - Wednesday General Audience
- 3 Ireland and the UK Itinerary Advice
- 4 Netherlands holiday with a 2.5 year old
- 5 Online hotel reservation sites reliable?
- 6 October travel to Northern France--early or late?
- 7 Not hot in Europe in July?
- 8 OUR BIG ADVENTURE...2 WEEKS and counting
- 9 Italy
- 10 First time Croatia; young children; itinerary
- 11 3 Week Trip to Italy and Paris - Suggestions
- 12 Two days between St. Ives and London
- 13 UK for 12 days !
- 14 Location and amenities in Edinburgh, Scotland
- 15 Apartment in Rome - location opinions please
- 16 Just Another Macarons, Hot Chocolate, Tucked into Bed by 11 Paris Report
- 17 Madrid or Toledo on May 1st - holiday
- 18 We saw London, we saw France as well as The Netherlands and Belgium
- 19 Italy and Croatia 28 days
- 20 accommodation woes - Sicily
- 21 Vienne or Lyon and then onward to Nice
- 22 Nuremburg and Bamberg from Munich
- 23 TGV from Charles de Gaulle airport to Avignon
- 24 best beaches on the costa del sol
- 25 Travel with Teens