We have a 3 week trip in April through Spain, Portugal and Morocco. Our flights arrive and depart Barcelona so it must be a round trip travel. Does anyone have any suggestions of great places to see? We would like to see as much as possible in just 3 weeks. Also any suggestions on the best financially savvy ways to travel through these countries as being backpackers we have only a small budget. Should we do a week in each country or will we need more time for Spain. Thanks heaps, I am at such a loss for where to even start to plan!!
Traveling through Spain, Portugal and Morocco!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 People acting out Paris Metro Names
- 2 Toulouse and beyond -
- 3 Soccer/futbol in Madrid
- 4 Paris: Help w/short and very last minute trip
- 5 Reims for a day
- 6 Apartment and Area to Stay in Istanbul
- 7 Any exciting towns South of Rome, Italy
- 8 Munich with a car?
- 9 day trip to Lake Como from Milan
- 10 Abruzzo for 5 days
- 11 Spain in 18days -finalizing itinerary and a special bday celebration!
- 12 Barcelona to SW France to Madrid in 10 days
- 13 recommendations for budget hotels - West End, Covent Garden, Bloomsbury
- 14 Florence to Naples by car road trip ideas
- 15 poland to switzerland
- 16 Madrid or Toledo on May 1st - holiday
- 17 Online hotel reservation sites reliable?
- 18 First Solo Euro Trip -- August 2014
- 19 From CDG to the Seventh?
- 20 Venice to Wegen Switerzerland-suggestion for overnight near lake como
- 21 Day trip on the Rhine
- 22 October travel to Northern France--early or late?
- 23 One week in Venice - trips
- 24 13 days Netherlands, Germany, Austria and Zermatt
- 25 Italy for 3 in 12 days