I was going to travel from Shannon through Galway to Spiddal on July 29th in the morning/early afternoon. However, there are rumors that traffic will be horrible and it will take hours instead of the hour and a half that it should. Is this true? Do you recommend I not make the trip or is there a better route to take? Any and all advice is greatly appreciated. Thank you in advance!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 와와카지노♨＼❆《 SHE36. ZE.AM 》❆＼♨슈퍼카지노【와와카지노】
- 2 My message...온라인카지노♨＼❆《 SHE36. ZE.AM 》❆＼♨슈퍼카지노【온라인카지노】
- 3 실시간카지노♨＼❆《 SHE36. ZE.AM 》❆＼♨슈퍼카지노【실시간카지노】
- 4 와와카지노♨＼❆《 SHE36. ZE.AM 》❆＼♨슈퍼카지노【와와카지노】
- 5 please help me plan first trip to europe
- 6 Initial itinerary - 1 month in Greece
- 7 Greece-Paros or Meteora
- 8 Seville/Granada or Porto/Guim/Braga/Evora to impress 9 year old?
- 9 Swiss Alps in the Spring-Some Questions
- 10 3 days in Normandy (with an 8 year old)
- 11 Juangfrau / mt
- 12 Surprise trip to Greece!
- 13 3-4 days Netherland trip
- 14 Switzerland
- 15 Paris to Nice - 4x 50 somethings and 5 nights - what to do!
- 16 Questions about Polish sights
- 17 Single mom w/ 8 mo baby traveling to Paris and London
- 18 Recommendations for meandering travel this fall in Spain and Portugal
- 19 If you had to choose one......
- 20 UK in July -- early planning stages
- 21 Ireland travel passport question
- 22 Italy
- 23 10 nights in Umbria before Rome- advice please
- 24 Revised itinerary for italy
- 25 Polish: Enough Indo-European Similarity to Make Picking up Words Easier?