I am planning my honeymoon and am looking for some tips for transportation between the Greek Islands. I have been doing research and find that travel cost between the islands to be very expensive. I'm basically planning to go from Athens (Piraeus) --> Crete --> Santorini ---> (possibly another cyclade island) ----> back to Piraeus.
I've been searching the cost for individual one way tickets and for two people traveling economy its an average of $150 per one way ticket. Is there a way that I can do this cheaper or is this the going rate? Maybe there is a "cruise pass" that's kinda like the Europass?
The site I have been using to find prices is user friendly and noted below:
Maybe there is a site that has good deals??
My basic questions are: Is there a better and/or cheaper way to travel among the greek islands than by way of one way tickets.
Thank You For Your Help!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Sweden and Finland for 6 days in mid December 2015
- 2 Italy with my 22 year old son
- 3 advice on my 3 month backpacking trip itinerary?
- 4 The ever-popular Chip and Pin Credit Card
- 5 Glowing epidermis– Some women have stated
- 6 Paris Under Seige...
- 7 6 days in Portugal in December
- 8 Must be the season of the witch: Nikki's autumn trip to London and Paris
- 9 Establishing a Realistic Food Budget
- 10 What one thing in Paris?
- 11 Celebrating Christmas Early...in Vienna!
- 12 Is It Better to Book Hotel Direct
- 13 Anyone ever been to Minsk, Belarus?
- 14 Edinburgh apartment choice, please advise
- 15 16 night honeymoon in Spain
- 16 Sample European Itinerary for a solo traveler.
- 17 Glastonbury vs Bath
- 18 Christmas windows of Boulevard Haussmann in Paris 2015
- 19 Northern Italy - where to go?
- 20 Holiday in Austria
- 21 thursdaysd Wanders South
- 22 Return to Rome Pre Cruise Trip Report October 2016
- 23 Need Help with Locations of Naples Apartments
- 24 Does Wroclaw, Krakow, Warsaw sound like a good 8-day Polish trip?
- 25 Retiring to Southern France