I am planning my honeymoon and am looking for some tips for transportation between the Greek Islands. I have been doing research and find that travel cost between the islands to be very expensive. I'm basically planning to go from Athens (Piraeus) --> Crete --> Santorini ---> (possibly another cyclade island) ----> back to Piraeus.
I've been searching the cost for individual one way tickets and for two people traveling economy its an average of $150 per one way ticket. Is there a way that I can do this cheaper or is this the going rate? Maybe there is a "cruise pass" that's kinda like the Europass?
The site I have been using to find prices is user friendly and noted below:
Maybe there is a site that has good deals??
My basic questions are: Is there a better and/or cheaper way to travel among the greek islands than by way of one way tickets.
Thank You For Your Help!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Cell phones in France and England
- 2 Summer destination for couples HELP!
- 3 6 weeks: Great Britain, France, Italy, The Netherlands
- 4 Restauant Suggestions for our Spain Trip
- 5 Day Trips from Lisbon
- 6 Madrid - Madrid - 9 days
- 7 Help. Medical escort needed after accident during holiday.
- 8 Irish Countryside in 1 day
- 9 Naples to Pompeii
- 10 Algarve,Portugal at Christmas?
- 11 Stability and safety in Turkey
- 12 Parking in Italy
- 13 Where to stay in Emilia-Romagna for best food?
- 14 sim card
- 15 Plan Italy trip
- 16 Bus from montalcino to Firenze
- 17 London - Lakes - Hadrian - Traquair and more...
- 18 apartments florence
- 19 Immigration from Italy to Ireland to US
- 20 Italy Tuscany or Umbria, Naples area advice please
- 21 Florence, Italy
- 22 Italy trains question
- 23 Planning a trip to Madrid and Granada
- 24 Girls Trip to Rome!
- 25 How to split time between Dubrovnik and Split?