I am planning my honeymoon and am looking for some tips for transportation between the Greek Islands. I have been doing research and find that travel cost between the islands to be very expensive. I'm basically planning to go from Athens (Piraeus) --> Crete --> Santorini ---> (possibly another cyclade island) ----> back to Piraeus.
I've been searching the cost for individual one way tickets and for two people traveling economy its an average of $150 per one way ticket. Is there a way that I can do this cheaper or is this the going rate? Maybe there is a "cruise pass" that's kinda like the Europass?
The site I have been using to find prices is user friendly and noted below:
Maybe there is a site that has good deals??
My basic questions are: Is there a better and/or cheaper way to travel among the greek islands than by way of one way tickets.
Thank You For Your Help!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Italy- 18nights, 4 regions!
- 2 The Impact of AirBnB in Paris
- 3 Tour of La Scala, Milan
- 4 IRetiremenrt Fantasy-Italy
- 5 Input on this 8 Day London Itinerary
- 6 now the fun stuff - need dining recs near Goult
- 7 Paris-Italy-Spain trip
- 8 When and how to book for a trip?
- 9 Visiting Cornwall September 2016
- 10 Traveling advice for Amalfi coast
- 11 Using a Cell Phone in Europe
- 12 Another strike in France : 3-5 june, airports
- 13 to do with kids 2 1/2 days with a layover in frankfurt
- 14 Prague & Croatia
- 15 Self-Drive: Dublin to Shannon, or Belfast to Dublin
- 16 Ferries from London To Normandy Beaches; biking through Formigny-Bayeux
- 17 3 week backing packing trip
- 18 Beyond the Trees: At Altitude in Italy's Snowy Dolomites
- 19 Hiking in Tyrol Austria
- 20 When to Arrive At The Airport
- 21 Car rental/train option to Paola/San Lucido Italy? - Mom and 3 kids
- 22 Fake police scam in Budapest
- 23 Switzerland/Italy Advice
- 24 Ferries from Santorini to Folegandros
- 25 holiday problem in Budapest