I am planning my honeymoon and am looking for some tips for transportation between the Greek Islands. I have been doing research and find that travel cost between the islands to be very expensive. I'm basically planning to go from Athens (Piraeus) --> Crete --> Santorini ---> (possibly another cyclade island) ----> back to Piraeus.
I've been searching the cost for individual one way tickets and for two people traveling economy its an average of $150 per one way ticket. Is there a way that I can do this cheaper or is this the going rate? Maybe there is a "cruise pass" that's kinda like the Europass?
The site I have been using to find prices is user friendly and noted below:
Maybe there is a site that has good deals??
My basic questions are: Is there a better and/or cheaper way to travel among the greek islands than by way of one way tickets.
Thank You For Your Help!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 12 days europe
- 2 What to do in Lauterbrunnen with Toddler
- 3 Christmas Week in London
- 4 RFID Protection
- 5 London Itinerary and Questions
- 6 Beaches in Southern France
- 7 from Charles de Gaulle to central Paris
- 8 Heat wave in Paris? Learn to live with it!
- 9 3 days to spend in europe
- 10 Going to Spain? Watch this movie.
- 11 Dordogne day trips by boat - options?
- 12 Ali
- 13 Iceland: The Land of Fire and Ice
- 14 Paris to Ramstein
- 15 Lyon: where to have an authentic bouchon experience?
- 16 Train Ticket with Swiss Pass or individual ticket?
- 17 What countries to visit in Europe (50 days) for teenagers
- 18 Letter Designations on Transport Lines and Barcelona Card
- 19 Train reservatiions needed in Switzerland in October?
- 20 Second thoughts on Lucerne as base
- 21 Edinburgh Airport Transfers
- 22 Rail pass question
- 23 italy Cinque Terre and Lake Como
- 24 Italy and Spain 4 weeks - 1st attempt at an itinary
- 25 italy itinerary