I am planning my honeymoon and am looking for some tips for transportation between the Greek Islands. I have been doing research and find that travel cost between the islands to be very expensive. I'm basically planning to go from Athens (Piraeus) --> Crete --> Santorini ---> (possibly another cyclade island) ----> back to Piraeus.
I've been searching the cost for individual one way tickets and for two people traveling economy its an average of $150 per one way ticket. Is there a way that I can do this cheaper or is this the going rate? Maybe there is a "cruise pass" that's kinda like the Europass?
The site I have been using to find prices is user friendly and noted below:
Maybe there is a site that has good deals??
My basic questions are: Is there a better and/or cheaper way to travel among the greek islands than by way of one way tickets.
Thank You For Your Help!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 코리아카지노-(჻【 ASI248。CoM 】჻)-슈퍼카지노
- 2 우리카지노-(჻【 ASI248。CoM 】჻)-슈퍼카지노
- 3 블랙잭카지노-(჻【 ASI248。CoM 】჻)-슈퍼카지노
- 4 카지노게임-(჻【 ASI248。CoM 】჻)-슈퍼카지노
- 5 카지노사이트-(჻【 ASI248。CoM 】჻)-슈퍼카지노
- 6 마카오카지노-(჻【 ASI248。CoM 】჻)-슈퍼카지노
- 7 MaiTaiTom Gets The Royal Treatment…Two Weeks Exploring London and Scotland
- 8 Driving in Italy
- 9 European Sampler, 4 weeks, 6 countries?
- 10 2 days in Amsterdam after river cruise
- 11 Coastal daytrip from Dartmoor Park
- 12 Central London indoor swimming locations
- 13 Bastille Day Fireworks, Paris
- 14 Champs Elysee: worth an afternoon or too tacky?
- 15 Croatia, Slovenia & Bosnia Itinerary Feedback
- 16 Bus Nice Airport to Frejus
- 17 Day trips from milano and torino december 2017
- 18 CENAZ airport shuttle - Prague?
- 19 Paris to Bordeaux
- 20 Paris and England, 14 days on the ground
- 21 What's the hotel policy regarding bringing in guests to your room?
- 22 Andalucia Spain
- 23 What's it like staying in a big agriturismo-like complex?
- 24 Best boutique hotel in London for honeymoon
- 25 Anyone have a pocket wifi for international travel?