I am planning my honeymoon and am looking for some tips for transportation between the Greek Islands. I have been doing research and find that travel cost between the islands to be very expensive. I'm basically planning to go from Athens (Piraeus) --> Crete --> Santorini ---> (possibly another cyclade island) ----> back to Piraeus.
I've been searching the cost for individual one way tickets and for two people traveling economy its an average of $150 per one way ticket. Is there a way that I can do this cheaper or is this the going rate? Maybe there is a "cruise pass" that's kinda like the Europass?
The site I have been using to find prices is user friendly and noted below:
Maybe there is a site that has good deals??
My basic questions are: Is there a better and/or cheaper way to travel among the greek islands than by way of one way tickets.
Thank You For Your Help!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 게임몽 ▶홈-피:“kss998.com“◀
- 2 무료다빈치 ※연결 :≫ttw46.com≪
- 3 백경 릴게임온라인 ◑접속:='kss998.com'
- 4 스위피 ▶접-속:“kss998.com“◀
- 5 Choose between Nazare, Portugal or Merida, Spain
- 6 무료손오공 ≪접속주소 :≫ttw46.com≪
- 7 릴게임 백경 ◑접속:='kss998.com'
- 8 ideal rental car
- 9 무료황금성 ◐ 도메인 :≫ttw46.com≪
- 10 무료황금성 ◐ 도메인 :≫ttw46.com≪
- 11 무료바다이야기 ● 연결 :≫ttw46.com≪
- 12 오리지날릴게임손오공 ◑홈피:='kss998.com'
- 13 Sweden Midsummers Day
- 14 Help with basic itinerary
- 15 Weird trip - more time in A&E than sightseeing
- 16 Greece and Italy Combo
- 17 Country Estate Hotel in England
- 18 Nowhere 'safe' : London attack
- 19 Greece and Italy Combo
- 20 Scandinavia Itinerary help!
- 21 Advice on zermatt hotels
- 22 Final Four
- 23 Seeking advice on apt rental
- 24 Cordoba, Granada, Seville loop
- 25 Married couple first time to Europe, 4 cities over 2 weeks, questions.