I am planning my honeymoon and am looking for some tips for transportation between the Greek Islands. I have been doing research and find that travel cost between the islands to be very expensive. I'm basically planning to go from Athens (Piraeus) --> Crete --> Santorini ---> (possibly another cyclade island) ----> back to Piraeus.
I've been searching the cost for individual one way tickets and for two people traveling economy its an average of $150 per one way ticket. Is there a way that I can do this cheaper or is this the going rate? Maybe there is a "cruise pass" that's kinda like the Europass?
The site I have been using to find prices is user friendly and noted below:
Maybe there is a site that has good deals??
My basic questions are: Is there a better and/or cheaper way to travel among the greek islands than by way of one way tickets.
Thank You For Your Help!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Car Hire in Croatia, any recommendations?
- 2 Need Info - Vienna, Prague, Venice, Geneva, Paris,
- 3 Venice, Florence - too many museums.
- 4 4 Days in Amalfi in April - Without a car??
- 5 We're here!
- 6 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 7 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 8 Itinerary Help - ?Prague, Austria, Italy
- 9 10 days in Paris and......
- 10 Budapest & Prague
- 11 Last minute (next week) London GTG?
- 12 Destination from London by train, advice please
- 13 Brouhaha in Britain Over New 5 Pound Notes!
- 14 Edinburgh Tattoo-2017-Tickets
- 15 Purchase Train Ticket Madrid to Toledo Ahead?
- 16 Traveling Greece without reservations
- 17 Swiss Travel Pass
- 18 Hello -Please- Excuse Me- Good-Bye - Thank You ???
- 19 Bridging the gap between US and Europe
- 20 Athens
- 21 Malaga City Center Hotels
- 22 Please critique my itinerary in Italy
- 23 Suggestions of Paris things to do Christmas and New Years?
- 24 Lisbon-mini trip report
- 25 airports near Delphi or Kalabaka