I am planning my honeymoon and am looking for some tips for transportation between the Greek Islands. I have been doing research and find that travel cost between the islands to be very expensive. I'm basically planning to go from Athens (Piraeus) --> Crete --> Santorini ---> (possibly another cyclade island) ----> back to Piraeus.
I've been searching the cost for individual one way tickets and for two people traveling economy its an average of $150 per one way ticket. Is there a way that I can do this cheaper or is this the going rate? Maybe there is a "cruise pass" that's kinda like the Europass?
The site I have been using to find prices is user friendly and noted below:
Maybe there is a site that has good deals??
My basic questions are: Is there a better and/or cheaper way to travel among the greek islands than by way of one way tickets.
Thank You For Your Help!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Krakow Day Trips - Renting a car vs. Taking a tour
- 2 EuropeTravel-Trivia Quiz #152
- 3 Paris/Loire Valley than ?
- 4 Suggest Itinerary for 2 Nights in Lake District - Grasmere
- 5 Emergencies in Ireland
- 6 2 weeks in Europe - itenerary help
- 7 Driving in Corwall-The Nitty Gritty
- 8 tours/attractions worth paying for in Prague/Vienna/Budapest/Krakow
- 9 Boat hire in Arcachon
- 10 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 11 Food in Positano
- 12 Airport Transfer from Edinburgh Center to Glasgow Airport
- 13 Paris getaway with my daughter hotel ideas
- 14 Edinburgh to Skye
- 15 Railpass or point-to-point tickets
- 16 4 days itinerary for France
- 17 Antibes or Villefranche-sur-Mer?
- 18 Paris Hotels Left Bank Thread
- 19 Summer 2016: Little details I worried about – and need not have
- 20 Which cities are a must in Croatia, Bosnia&Herzegovina and Montenegro?
- 21 Warsaw Pollution Reaches Record Highs...
- 22 3 weeks in Spain
- 23 ISO help planning a trip to England in May
- 24 Rent a car in England
- 25 Can No Longer o a Road Trip in Europe - what's a better train trip?