I am planning my honeymoon and am looking for some tips for transportation between the Greek Islands. I have been doing research and find that travel cost between the islands to be very expensive. I'm basically planning to go from Athens (Piraeus) --> Crete --> Santorini ---> (possibly another cyclade island) ----> back to Piraeus.
I've been searching the cost for individual one way tickets and for two people traveling economy its an average of $150 per one way ticket. Is there a way that I can do this cheaper or is this the going rate? Maybe there is a "cruise pass" that's kinda like the Europass?
The site I have been using to find prices is user friendly and noted below:
Maybe there is a site that has good deals??
My basic questions are: Is there a better and/or cheaper way to travel among the greek islands than by way of one way tickets.
Thank You For Your Help!
Traveling the Greek Islands (Transportation Tips)
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 First Time to UK since 2001
- 2 Roussillon, a photo essay
- 3 Hotels that we found special
- 4 Art in Paris
- 5 Rental car while in Ireland
- 6 Europe (London/Berlin/Venice) Last MinutepPractical/Ordinary
- 7 Tentative Itinerary for London & south east UK
- 8 Roaming Romania, Take Two
- 9 Too many Trip Reports
- 10 Five-Star Trip on a Three-Star Budget
- 11 How much do you spend on travel in Europe?
- 12 Mr & Mrs Annhig go bummelling round Germany.
- 13 Great London Bars with a view
- 14 I dream of Europe
- 15 Notes on Amsterdam, Bruges & Paris - Sept 8-28, 2014
- 16 Portugal or Bulgaria
- 17 Backpacking Europe in the Winter
- 18 BEST OF FRANCE ROAD TRIP IN 30 DAYS- MAY 15
- 19 Portugal Trip Report 2014
- 20 A few ( stupid) questions 1st time to Paris
- 21 Reykjavik hotels
- 22 Adventures in Italy with Momma
- 23 Barcelona attraction tickets
- 24 Warning NEVER BOOK at Castro Exclusive Residences Barcelona!
- 25 Sweden, Denmark, Norway