I am planning my honeymoon and am looking for some tips for transportation between the Greek Islands. I have been doing research and find that travel cost between the islands to be very expensive. I'm basically planning to go from Athens (Piraeus) --> Crete --> Santorini ---> (possibly another cyclade island) ----> back to Piraeus.
I've been searching the cost for individual one way tickets and for two people traveling economy its an average of $150 per one way ticket. Is there a way that I can do this cheaper or is this the going rate? Maybe there is a "cruise pass" that's kinda like the Europass?
The site I have been using to find prices is user friendly and noted below:
Maybe there is a site that has good deals??
My basic questions are: Is there a better and/or cheaper way to travel among the greek islands than by way of one way tickets.
Thank You For Your Help!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 http://supplementeffects.com/amabella/
- 2 Athens Help
- 3 Safety in Rome
- 4 Europe First Timers
- 5 Uber vs. TfL
- 6 Criss-crossing the Camino: 5 weeks in Northern Spain (and a bit of France)
- 7 Eloping in London, honeymooning in Paris!
- 8 Are les plats ("Belon") oysters in Paris yet?
- 9 Norther Spain first Iteniary
- 10 Trip report for Budapest, Vienna, Salzburg, Munich
- 11 Apartment Montreux area
- 12 1st Time to Ireland - what to wear?
- 13 Crete Holiday
- 14 3 days in Spain - help where?!
- 15 8 in Rome or Rome + Amalfi in June
- 16 Seeking reasonable itinerary
- 17 Where??-2 night trip from London
- 18 Lunch near Amboise, Loire Valley
- 19 Greek Village
- 20 One free day in Barcelona
- 21 TRIP REPORT: Paris, Bordeaux, Dordogne, Toulouse, Provence, and more
- 22 Trip Report: Amsterdam and Antwerp, May-June 2014
- 23 base in brussels
- 24 Rome or Venice first
- 25 No Reservations...our laidback Paris Christmas