I am planning my honeymoon and am looking for some tips for transportation between the Greek Islands. I have been doing research and find that travel cost between the islands to be very expensive. I'm basically planning to go from Athens (Piraeus) --> Crete --> Santorini ---> (possibly another cyclade island) ----> back to Piraeus.
I've been searching the cost for individual one way tickets and for two people traveling economy its an average of $150 per one way ticket. Is there a way that I can do this cheaper or is this the going rate? Maybe there is a "cruise pass" that's kinda like the Europass?
The site I have been using to find prices is user friendly and noted below:
Maybe there is a site that has good deals??
My basic questions are: Is there a better and/or cheaper way to travel among the greek islands than by way of one way tickets.
Thank You For Your Help!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Help / Day Planning Required ...
- 2 GERMANY, MID-RHINE & MUNICH
- 3 Following the Canadian Liberation Route in the Netherlands
- 4 Organizing our 8 day Roman visit
- 5 5 days in the Morvan (Burgundy)
- 6 Self drive tour companies
- 7 Dordogne Itinerary - Do I Need Another Day?
- 8 Forte dei Marmi with kids.....
- 9 Vineyard recommendations near Piacenza? La Stoppa or Marchese Malaspina?
- 10 Dinner get-together in Paris?
- 11 Italian lakes
- 12 Advice needed- Sardinia or Costa Brava (again) in August
- 13 Favorite restaurants in Provence???
- 14 Layover, not get on connecting flight
- 15 Croatia... Is dubrovnik a must?
- 16 Ideas for driving from Barcelona to Bordeaux
- 17 Italy - Car vs Train: Milan, Cinque Terre, Lalyake District in March
- 18 Oslo-Flam-Borgund-Balestrand in one day?
- 19 10 day Italy
- 20 Question re best time of day to visit Keukenhof
- 21 Scotland 10 Nights - Trying To Narrow Down Where To Go & Stay
- 22 Prague itinerary advice
- 23 3 Month Europe Itineray -- please critique
- 24 Santorini lodging
- 25 Ireland