I am in my early 20s female traveling alone to Ireland in April and was just wondering if anyone had any suggestions on things to do or see? Things not to miss? Also any advice on traveling solo to Ireland as a female. I am flying in to Dublin and plan to spend a few days there, Cork, and Galway City. Planning on staying in some hostels some nights as well...any suggestions on good hostels in any of those cities?
Thanks so much!!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Souvenirs to collect while backpacking?
- 2 HOW MUCH SHOULD I TIP THE PILOT
- 3 Painted Hall in London well worth a visit!!
- 4 vegetarian in spain
- 5 Cordoba Overnight?
- 6 10-12 days - Czech Republic/Austria/Munich?
- 7 Which market between Bordeaux and Sarlat?
- 8 Croatia and Slovenia 2018
- 9 Restaurant suggestions in Lyon France? Overwhelmed!
- 10 Dublin Leap Card
- 11 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz #163
- 12 Springtime (Hopefully) in Copenhagen
- 13 10 days Berner Oberland, Lake Geneva. Chamonix, yes or no
- 14 ALMERIA - 1 Day Excusions
- 15 Morocco to Spain Border Crossing
- 16 2 weeks Europe trip
- 17 Uffizi and Accademia Gallery Florence
- 18 Bouldering in Fountainebleau
- 19 13 days Sweden-Norway-Denmark itinerary help
- 20 Getting from Positano to Rome
- 21 ST.TROPEZ - 1 day Excursions
- 22 Suggestions for Switzerland-Italy Trip??
- 23 Specific phone service questions about Italy & Amsterdam
- 24 FERRY : ISCHIA to CAPRI (and ISCHIA-SORRENTO)
- 25 Advice on apartment in Spain and location