I am in my early 20s female traveling alone to Ireland in April and was just wondering if anyone had any suggestions on things to do or see? Things not to miss? Also any advice on traveling solo to Ireland as a female. I am flying in to Dublin and plan to spend a few days there, Cork, and Galway City. Planning on staying in some hostels some nights as well...any suggestions on good hostels in any of those cities?
Thanks so much!!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Driving Bruges to Paris. Is it worth the drive?
- 2 How Best to spend 13 days in Italy
- 3 London and Normandy
- 4 Agriturismo with train access to Florence
- 5 Last night in Barcelona - where to stay
- 6 8 days vacation to Switzerland & Austria
- 7 Why do you visit X or Y?
- 8 Switzerland - Matterhorm and Golden Pass advice
- 9 Could you recommend a city tour in Reykjavík?
- 10 Europe in 2 weeks on budget
- 11 rent muscle car in Norway
- 12 Athens tour guide advice
- 13 Athens International Airport customs and baggage reclaim
- 14 mystras or nemea
- 15 Venice gondola ride
- 16 Early morning flight Venice/VCE
- 17 Paris..The St. Germain area.
- 18 Help with Scotland Itinerary
- 19 Very British Neighborhood in London
- 20 Paris and Normandy
- 21 2-3 week Europe itinerary - help!
- 22 How do I private message a person?
- 23 Austria + Italy 10 Days places to visit in July
- 24 Burgundy and Lyon
- 25 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz #173