I am in my early 20s female traveling alone to Ireland in April and was just wondering if anyone had any suggestions on things to do or see? Things not to miss? Also any advice on traveling solo to Ireland as a female. I am flying in to Dublin and plan to spend a few days there, Cork, and Galway City. Planning on staying in some hostels some nights as well...any suggestions on good hostels in any of those cities?
Thanks so much!!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 1 week in Cornwall, England
- 2 Car Rental in Italy: Insurance Needed/Suggested
- 3 Tuscany: Which town(s) to stay in if main priorities are wine & food?
- 4 Milan overnight or not en route to MXP with 2 kids
- 5 T Mobile Does it Again
- 6 Parisian hotel lobby goes on the attack
- 7 7 days St Moritz, Interlaken, Zermatt
- 8 Here I plan again....Amsterdam
- 9 Flights to Venice--how much time is enough for stop in Amsterdam?
- 10 8 days in Madrid/Sevilla/Granada
- 11 Dolomites October 14-18
- 12 Italy by car
- 13 12 days in Austria
- 14 Planning a 10 day Swiss and Austrian Tour
- 15 Will July 23 Become England's Independence Day?
- 16 Itinerary Help
- 17 St Andrews or Edinburgh
- 18 sim card
- 19 Road Trip - Genoa, Italy to Bordeaux, France
- 20 Happy accidents ,undiscovered gems -London, Paris
- 21 Can't go to Ravello so....where?
- 22 Barcelona - Tickets to Gaudi sites
- 23 European Championship
- 24 Salzburg or Cesky Krumlov??
- 25 itinerary help for 14 days on Sicily