I am in my early 20s female traveling alone to Ireland in April and was just wondering if anyone had any suggestions on things to do or see? Things not to miss? Also any advice on traveling solo to Ireland as a female. I am flying in to Dublin and plan to spend a few days there, Cork, and Galway City. Planning on staying in some hostels some nights as well...any suggestions on good hostels in any of those cities?
Thanks so much!!!
Traveling Solo in Ireland.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Ireland 8 day Itinerary help
- 2 Can I cancel 2 of 4 train tickets?
- 3 Monet in Normandy
- 4 Dining at the Eiffel Tower
- 5 Advance Tickets Segrada Familia - Barcelona
- 6 9 days in Italy - beginning in Venice
- 7 Any experience with Cave Lodging in Loire Valley?
- 8 "New SAT Won’t Include Obscure Vocabulary Words"
- 9 campsite availability in peak season - Spain/Portgual/France
- 10 7 Nights in Paris
- 11 Gargano Promontory
- 12 Albania by bus in 10 days??
- 13 We saw a fox on Great Ormond St (and other sights up and down the Thames)
- 14 Santorini
- 15 Day Trip from Paris? Versailles - go or no? Other ideas . . .
- 16 SmartPhone Europe to USA
- 17 Airport to Piraeus
- 18 Travel over Col du Puymorens and lunch.
- 19 Getting from London to Southhampton
- 20 Day trips from Seville
- 21 Mosquitos in Amsterdam
- 22 Honeymoon in Greece 10 days : Athen Santorini Crete
- 23 Rent a villa in Crete or Not?
- 24 storing luggage for 10 days in Paris?
- 25 What time does Left-Luggage lockers open at Gare Du Nord??