I am in my early 20s female traveling alone to Ireland in April and was just wondering if anyone had any suggestions on things to do or see? Things not to miss? Also any advice on traveling solo to Ireland as a female. I am flying in to Dublin and plan to spend a few days there, Cork, and Galway City. Planning on staying in some hostels some nights as well...any suggestions on good hostels in any of those cities?
Thanks so much!!!
Traveling Solo in Ireland.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Suggestion for travel memories
- 2 Would you recommend Sicily only or Puglia also for a 14-day trip?
- 3 Italy trip questions
- 4 Italy/Austria/Germany/France
- 5 Truffles, Tajarin & Turin…Two weeks in the Piemonte Region of Italy
- 6 Two Weeks in Italy: Umbria, Tuscany, Piedmont Itinerary Help
- 7 Budget family trip to Europe
- 8 1st time in Paris - apartment advice
- 9 From Paris to Bruselas-Amsterdam-London
- 10 Pyrenees logistics
- 11 FCO-area hotel advice, family of 4 with young children
- 12 Italy
- 13 Azores
- 14 How highly would you prioritize Portugal?
- 15 Honeymoon in the Alps (with skiing)
- 16 8 Days in Switzerland for the non skier
- 17 Driving in Italy
- 18 Andalucia by car or train???? please help
- 19 Two Weeks in France, reposting TR
- 20 Taormina to Palermo
- 21 Spain - car rental, bus or train?
- 22 Travelling from Paris to Madrid
- 23 Hotel or B&B Recommendations for Chamonix, Lyon & Paris
- 24 Our first Europe Trip Planning
- 25 Side trip from Chamonix in January