I am in my early 20s female traveling alone to Ireland in April and was just wondering if anyone had any suggestions on things to do or see? Things not to miss? Also any advice on traveling solo to Ireland as a female. I am flying in to Dublin and plan to spend a few days there, Cork, and Galway City. Planning on staying in some hostels some nights as well...any suggestions on good hostels in any of those cities?
Thanks so much!!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Naxos experts - pros and cons of Kymata vs. Agios Prokopios Hotel
- 2 Aix-- looking for a few obscure ideas
- 3 7 days in Greece
- 4 Venice
- 5 A few days in Naples - what a great city
- 6 Where to Begin If You're Ending in Amsterdam
- 7 Rental car in Menton
- 8 Driving (hire car) in Paris, France, Belgium
- 9 Planning a trip to Florence, Italy
- 10 8 days in Spain.. mostly Barcelona, where else should we go
- 11 Budapest, Vienna, Salzburg, Munich
- 12 Help with Off Exploring blog
- 13 Inverness to Isle of Lewis
- 14 Itinerary Help for Portugal
- 15 Paris or Edinburgh - 3 days which to choose?
- 16 Please help with 12 days in England!
- 17 Paris cooking classes
- 18 20 Days in Greece Itinerary Vetting
- 19 Canal du Midi
- 20 Family vacation to europe
- 21 Sketchy Neighborhoods Naples?
- 22 Cotswolds, UK -10 days - end of May'17 move or central base
- 23 PARIS: Mini Trip Report, Maxi Enjoyment!
- 24 Italy
- 25 Navigating England's Coast to Coast walk