I am in my early 20s female traveling alone to Ireland in April and was just wondering if anyone had any suggestions on things to do or see? Things not to miss? Also any advice on traveling solo to Ireland as a female. I am flying in to Dublin and plan to spend a few days there, Cork, and Galway City. Planning on staying in some hostels some nights as well...any suggestions on good hostels in any of those cities?
Thanks so much!!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 FRANCE 10 YEARS ON: Paris Dordogne Albi Toulouse Arles S Rhone and Nice
- 2 Paging @bobthenavigator and others for Amalfi Coast accommodation advice
- 3 He Musta Saw Us a-Comin': A Brief, Cautionary Tale about Taxis in Rome
- 4 Ambitious 1st time trip through Europe whilst pregnant??
- 5 No Reservations...our laidback Paris Christmas
- 6 Scotland in 18 nights, smirr and sun and mud!
- 7 Italy June 6-16
- 8 Caution picking car from Europcar at Stazione Termini
- 9 Christmas in London; New Year's in Edinburgh
- 10 Positano vs. Amalfi vs. Praiano
- 11 hill of crosses
- 12 Austria Trip Report
- 13 What is your favorite Greek Island?
- 14 Vacation apartment registration begins in Paris 1 Oct
- 15 Driving through Paris
- 16 Northern Ireland ideas
- 17 Birthday dinner in Salzburg
- 18 Paris Neighborhood Help
- 19 Trip planning to Paris, Lyon, Strasbourg
- 20 Long weekend in Albania
- 21 Question about Loire Valley châteaux
- 22 Airfare from Paris to Bastia
- 23 Hotels in Seville and Cordoba
- 24 Barcelona - Safety/Language/Trip Ideas
- 25 Ok then, what trip was difficult to organize?