I am in my early 20s female traveling alone to Ireland in April and was just wondering if anyone had any suggestions on things to do or see? Things not to miss? Also any advice on traveling solo to Ireland as a female. I am flying in to Dublin and plan to spend a few days there, Cork, and Galway City. Planning on staying in some hostels some nights as well...any suggestions on good hostels in any of those cities?
Thanks so much!!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Montreux, Interlaken, Lucerne or Lauterbrunnen?
- 2 8 days in switzerland
- 3 Sienna with kids
- 4 Validating train tickets - Germany, Switzwerland
- 5 10 days in Italy - Suggestions?
- 6 Dropping off a rental car in Chiusi question
- 7 Would you give up time in Malaga for more time in Granada?
- 8 Flight to London - Discount Airlines?
- 9 2 Weeks Amsterdam, Belgium, Germany, Salzburg
- 10 Paris in July - side trip to South of France
- 11 London theatre fans: advance info about Globe productions?
- 12 Venice to Malpensa: which way to travel?
- 13 Must sees in Malaga
- 14 London, Edinburgh, Italy..HELP!
- 15 motion sickness on air conditioned motor coaches, trains, etc
- 16 Seville in September-La Bienal
- 17 Sankt Goar to Cologne
- 18 Classical Music in Milan
- 19 12 nights in Greek islands
- 20 Croatia, Slovenia, Austria with Preschoolers
- 21 Pera palace hotel Istanbul
- 22 Doobie in Amsterdam
- 23 daily itinerary ideas for southern Languedoc and Rousillon
- 24 Public Transportation in Vienna: Borderline Organized Crime
- 25 Paris authorities raid suspected illegal vacation rentals in 1er & 6er