Hi! I am 29 year old female, thinking of going to Paris, (Milan-maybe) Venice, Florence and Rome for about 3 weeks in october. Although I've traveled alone last year in Australia, I am still not 100% convinced that I can pull this one off- mainly because of the Language and I heard its Easy to get lost in Italy. Is it safe to walk around at night? Any advice/ suggestions???
Traveling solo in France and italy
- 1 Should We Do Segovia With only 2 1/2 Days in Madrid?
- 2 Reporting from Paris May 12-25
- 3 Three nights in London, two nights somewhere else, help?
- 4 Parking in Florence, Italy
- 5 PARIS: apartment for a family of 4. Could use your help.
- 6 When is the best time to buy train tickets/where?
- 7 Trains in Italy
- 8 Cinque Terre or More Tuscan Villages?
- 9 Solo Female First Time Traveler - Scared to Death
- 10 Scotland. Cawdor Castle , Inverness
- 11 car rental agency near train station in Firenze
- 12 I Need To Vent!
- 13 Ireland from Shannon to Cork
- 14 Planning a honeymoon in Spain - most romantic areas??
- 15 1st time in Europe - Please critique our itinerary
- 16 Where can we go from Genoa for three days
- 17 Montepulciano faves
- 18 June Garden Event at Hever Castle.
- 19 Cinque Terre or Lake Como August - 3 nights
- 20 ? re hotels in 5 terre
- 21 Shopping in France for the larger than average...
- 22 Please Help !!! question about mistake buying train ticket from trenitalia
- 23 Train from Barcelona to Figueras, and Figueras to Perpignan
- 24 A chacun son goût
- 25 2 Week Italy Honeymoon Itinerary Review