I hope to be traveling from Santorini to Iraklion Crete in mid September on a Sunday. I was looking at ferry schedules at www.gtp.gr and saw two listed. One is run by Sea Jets Consortium, and the other is run by Hellenic Seaways. Any advice on taking one or the other?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Cash machines ATM
- 2 For a Taste of Four Cultures on Two Contınents
- 3 YIKES!
- 4 ideas for four days in Reykjavic
- 5 Help with Transportation Options in London
- 6 17 day roadtrip through UK: Need suggestions
- 7 Give advice on Austria trip in the fall.....
- 8 Our Roman Holiday - 8 nights in the Eternal City
- 9 Sardinia or Corsica??
- 10 A walk through Greenwich and Blackheath March 2017
- 11 Ireland Itinerary- biting off more than we can chew?
- 12 Charming areas to explore in London
- 13 Clocks forward one hour tonight
- 14 Best sites in Slovenia and Croatia
- 15 17 days Slovenia croatia
- 16 Is Mittenwald a good base for outdoor activities, etc?
- 17 Paris drinks/dinner GTG April?
- 18 Swiss registered car in Liechtenstein
- 19 Reviews of Paris restaurants: Tour d’Argent, Le Cinq, Ange20,...
- 20 Swiss Pass
- 21 Advice on use of Toll roads in Portugal
- 22 Spain: general question about Mondays and museums
- 23 Scotland Trip Report
- 24 Athens International airport
- 25 Visiting paris and italy can this itinerary work?