We are in the process of amending our rtw travel plans to include an overland route from Czech Republic (Brno) to the Caucasus via Hungary, Romania, Bulgaria, Turkey, Georgia and then finally Armenia. All of this will be by sleeper train with 3 - 6 nights in some cities.
Has anyone ever traveled this route (Europe to the Caucasus region) or part of this route that could give us some tips or advice?
Initially our plan was to try and get overland from Europe to India but due to traveling with a 3 year old we weren't happy with the idea of traveling between Iran and Pakistan as there are posts about police escorts between these borders.
Thanks for reading and I look forward to some tips.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Naxos experts - pros and cons of Kymata vs. Agios Prokopios Hotel
- 2 월드스타카지노＼❀＼『 NA754.ZE。AM 』＼월드스타카지노【슈퍼카지노】
- 3 월드카지노【试【 SSK68。CoM 】试】슈퍼카지노월드카지노
- 4 Amsterdam Trip Report
- 5 Budapest, Vienna, Salzburg, Munich
- 6 토토사이트추천 ⋖ Ʊ ⋗ bus97.com ⋖ Ʊ ⋗ 카지노사이트추천
- 7 Tuscan Country Side v Florence apartments with Child
- 8 Italy, beyond the most common Tourist Destinations
- 9 Praiana to Positano
- 10 강원랜드바카라【非【 SSK68。CoM 】非】슈퍼카지노강원랜드바카라
- 11 에이플러스바카라【多【 SSK68。CoM 】多】슈퍼카지노에이플러스바카라
- 12 플러스바카라【立【 SSK68。CoM 】立】슈퍼카지노플러스바카라
- 13 월드바카라【少【 SSK68。CoM 】少】슈퍼카지노월드바카라
- 14 Layover, not get on connecting flight
- 15 yk's 12 days in Spain by herself Trip Report
- 16 Another Book List for Italy
- 17 8-9 day Paris-Amsterdam-Rome
- 18 Paris or Edinburgh - 3 days which to choose?
- 19 18-19 day Budapest -Croatia itinerary
- 20 3 weeks in Italy and France with 2 kids.
- 21 Itinerary Help for Portugal
- 22 Venice
- 23 Itinerary help Germany/Austria/Dolomites
- 24 Frustrated about Smolensk
- 25 London 2For1 question