I'll be taking my first trip to Italy in December. One day of the Venice leg will be December 8th, which is a national holiday (Immaculate Conception). Will this be a serious impediment? Can anyone tell me if shops, resturants, etc will be open? I was hoping to spend that day visting Murano and Burano. Thanks in advance.
Traveling on National Holiday
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Kimhe - a big favor to ask of you
- 2 Munich accommodations
- 3 Golf Tee Operators Required in Lisbon Coast Region
- 4 Trains
- 5 Two days in Dublin
- 6 RER B Schedule on a Sunday Morning
- 7 Paris in one day with 2 kids
- 8 Ireland with Kids in March - itinerary help
- 9 Do European countries offer tax (or other) advantages to B&B owners?
- 10 Malaga to Madrid, then short stay before flight departure
- 11 Italy late Sept to early Oct 2015
- 12 malaga to madrid train ?
- 13 Tuscan cooking school
- 14 Italian language classes in Italy
- 15 Italy; cooking schools and lodging
- 16 Cooking Classes in Italy?
- 17 Italy School Holiday Dates Summer 2013
- 18 Best adult Italian language schools in Italy
- 19 Italian Language course in Florence
- 20 Advice on Turkey Itinerary
- 21 Visit Algarve in mid-April 2015: Yes or No?
- 22 mailing a package in advance of arrival at a Berlin hotel
- 23 Airb2b in Paris
- 24 Train from Sarlat
- 25 Two European Cities in 8 days (Paris and one more)