I've read a lot of information about how cool traveling light with one bag is, e.g never waiting to pick luggage after the flight, not being afraid of lost/damage luggage etc. and decided to try it in our upcoming 18 day trip to Spain this year.
All excitement has evaporated when I've realised that most airlines we will fly only allows one bag and 7 kg limit! Usually bag itself is around 1.3-1.5 kg, so that leaves us with ~5.5 kg for stuff to pack, I don't think we can make it.
Was originally thinking of getting Tom Bihn Aeronaut 45/30 for both me and my wife, but I'm not to sure if I want to check in soft bag like Aeronaut as things like toiletries won't be protected much inside? Anyone tried checking Aeronaut bag in, does it survive all the luggage handling abuse?
Wonder if it would be better to get a rolling suitcase instead (they usually weight close to 3 kg empty) and still try to pack it light, around 10 kg in total? I won't be able to carry it like a bag, but we can always catch a taxi from train stations to hotels etc.
Any tips are appreciated, really confused at the moment on how people do one bag / lightweight travel these days. Maybe information about it is really outdated and this is no longer an option with all the airline limitations?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 온라인카지노사이트⋞♦「/ SP4.ZE.AM /」♦⋟온라인카지노사이트
- 2 인터넷카지노사이트⋞✎「/ SP4.ZE.AM /」✎⋟인터넷카지노사이트
- 3 London: Travel Alert for Kings Cross Station!
- 4 실시간카지노사이트⋞❦「/ SP4.ZE.AM /」❦⋟실시간카지노사이트
- 5 라이브카지노사이트⋞❤「/ SP4.ZE.AM /」❤⋟라이브카지노사이트
- 6 Paris with a toddler and a baby
- 7 8ish days Zurich to Como...
- 8 Affordable 1 year French courses in France? Recommendations?
- 9 Proposed itinerary for Iceland
- 10 Following the Canadian Liberation Route in the Netherlands
- 11 Looking for suggestions car trip starting Amsterdam to nice
- 12 Via del Sale, Italy
- 13 Cornwall Advice
- 14 Trump alleged to be "keen" for US to join Commonwealth
- 15 Well with itinerary North East Italy (again please!)
- 16 New York Kennedy to Rome Fiumicino Airport Terminals Clarification
- 17 Acorn TV and Whatsapp
- 18 Six Days on the Road in Ireland...Ideas?
- 19 "Never Mind"
- 20 Connecting flight time in Europe
- 21 Day Planning Help Required ..
- 22 Italy/Croatia Potential Itinerary Advice?
- 23 Barcelona
- 24 2 WEEK EUROPE ITINERARY
- 25 Portugal and Spain itinerary help!