After staying in Monterosso, Italy in May, we are going to stay 4 days in Cortona in Tuscany. There are 6 adults in our party. In order to visit places like Siena, Florence, Lucca, Venice and see a bit of the countryside, should we rent a vehicle, such as a van, or would we be better off maybe renting for only one day, and traveling between Siena, Florence, etc. by train? Is is better to book car rentals from here (Canada) or can we wait until we get to Italy? Any suggestions?
Traveling in Tuscany
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Madrid has much less to offer than Barcelona...
- 2 4-5 Days in Switzerland before Paris? Is Berne the place to go?
- 3 Madrid Apartment Rentals
- 4 Rome, and Eastern Europe by older single woman
- 5 Train Travel - Paris to Brussels & Bruges
- 6 Italy tours
- 7 20th ANNIVERSARY TRIP ITALY Rome, Florence, Tuscany & other nearby towns.
- 8 Where is this place in Denmark?
- 9 Norway Advice
- 10 Looking for Suggestions - 12 Day Agenda for Greece
- 11 cell phone usage in Italy (US)
- 12 Budapest Parliament Tickets Online
- 13 URGENT HELP- Traveling soon for Croatia, B & H, Slovenia, Montenegro
- 14 Concert at St. Chapelle question
- 15 Voltage in UK and France
- 16 Spain (Practical) Trip Report
- 17 Barcelona free tours??
- 18 Good Loire Valley 2 day tour group? Or also do Mt. St Michel?
- 19 Air France strike
- 20 Maitaitom & Tracy's Romantic 20th Anniversary Paris 2014 Trip In September
- 21 Tour ends in Rome
- 22 Pisa or Siena?
- 23 Italy- Car Rental help- in a bit of a jam
- 24 Giverny in early October?
- 25 Paris GTG 10/1-10/8?