After staying in Monterosso, Italy in May, we are going to stay 4 days in Cortona in Tuscany. There are 6 adults in our party. In order to visit places like Siena, Florence, Lucca, Venice and see a bit of the countryside, should we rent a vehicle, such as a van, or would we be better off maybe renting for only one day, and traveling between Siena, Florence, etc. by train? Is is better to book car rentals from here (Canada) or can we wait until we get to Italy? Any suggestions?
Traveling in Tuscany
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 I need a haircut
- 2 We Need a Pact
- 3 London neighborhood suggestions
- 4 What to wear
- 5 Has anyone visited Tinos?
- 6 Barclays ATMs in England - fee question
- 7 Murren/Wengen in 3 days?
- 8 Interesting markets to visit in Paris
- 9 Aberdeen Angus steakhouse
- 10 Switzerland itinerary help - 1 week Lauterbrunnen, 1 week ??
- 11 Venice, April 2014. Some thoughts ...
- 12 Istanbul - Itinerary recommendations
- 13 All you need in croatia
- 14 T-Mobile International Roaming in Europe: a Trip Report
- 15 Travel from Split to Zadar
- 16 Tipping in Greece
- 17 Bayern seasonal pass
- 18 Lake Como 3 Stretch and 7 Stretch Ferry Tickets
- 19 Nice, Avignon, St Remy and Toulouse trip report.
- 20 Need help making VIP seat reservations on Golden Pass train
- 21 Italy vacation rental help
- 22 Suggestions on how best to spend our time in Lyon
- 23 GENEVE,MONTREUX,INTERLAKEN and LUZERN or Weggis?
- 24 Monet in Normandy
- 25 Mosquitos in Amsterdam