My son and friends want to spend a night or two in a small town near the castles, experience the Alps and countryside. Is there a way to accomplish this using public transportation? They will be on their way from Munich to Rome (or vice versa). Thanks for any suggestions.
traveling in the Fussen/Oberammergau area without a car
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 U.S. Citizen visiting Sweden for first time and I have two questions
- 2 Do trains run past midnight???
- 3 There's no Place Like London: Part 1
- 4 Piedmont - Scenic Drive
- 5 Which area in Venice for 3 nights
- 6 Paul Bocuse restaurant in Lyon
- 7 great restaurant choice for normandy
- 8 Spain trip, 11 cities in 17 days? Please help with itinerary
- 9 Your favorite restaurants in Milan, please
- 10 Warsaw for the week-end / language question
- 11 What Bus/buses
- 12 Gdansk & Baltic in October
- 13 How do you organize yourself on vacation?
- 14 Barcelona December 26, 2014 thru January 1, 2015
- 15 Flat in London -- South Lambeth or Paddington?
- 16 I was (partially) wrong about debit cards vs. cash
- 17 Ireland- Itinerary Planning Late September- 10 days
- 18 Solo trip to Sicily in December
- 19 London hotel tax is 20%
- 20 Ghent or Paris?
- 21 England in November - Comments on Itinerary?
- 22 Blackpool Lights 2014: Tripping the Lights Fantastic in Northern England!
- 23 guided tours at Prado and Granada
- 24 Need suggestions for 5 days Italy trip
- 25 Restaurants in Venice