My son and friends want to spend a night or two in a small town near the castles, experience the Alps and countryside. Is there a way to accomplish this using public transportation? They will be on their way from Munich to Rome (or vice versa). Thanks for any suggestions.
traveling in the Fussen/Oberammergau area without a car
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 First cut at Andalusia itinerary 15 nights
- 2 best way to get to Italy from Greece
- 3 Choosing a Parmegiano Reggiano Dairy Farm to Visit
- 4 Help with 6 days in Switzerland
- 5 Arctic Circle in December
- 6 Venice, then ?, then Munich
- 7 Bernina and Glacier Express routes
- 8 What Have I Forgotten? Month in Europe Coming Up.
- 9 UK passport renewal from O'seas.
- 10 looking for an app
- 11 phone service
- 12 Calling out to all Spain lovers! 2 weeks in mid Sep - need some new ideas!
- 13 Biking (Selg-Guided and/or Guided) in Oxford and Bath
- 14 Chip and Pin Card from Capital One
- 15 A trip into the neonatal ward of Western civilization
- 16 Is my itinerary the Best of Switzerland?
- 17 DayTrips from Madrid vs. Overnight
- 18 Paris Apartment for 7 - deciding between 2 choices
- 19 Welltravbrit's London Sojourn - An Ongoing Trip Report
- 20 Possible London GTG between April 28/May1
- 21 The Tweesters take a trip to BiH, Croatia and Slovenia
- 22 Spain pre cruise and post cruise stay
- 23 Greece for a month with a baby
- 24 Split to Venice. Help!
- 25 Switzerland - where to for this trip?