My son and friends want to spend a night or two in a small town near the castles, experience the Alps and countryside. Is there a way to accomplish this using public transportation? They will be on their way from Munich to Rome (or vice versa). Thanks for any suggestions.
traveling in the Fussen/Oberammergau area without a car
View all Europe activity »
- 1 2 Week European Itinerary
- 2 Germany with our 2 girls....help with itinerary
- 3 TGV and Provence questions
- 4 On TCM on 4/28/06 Cinema Paradiso
- 5 Bells, Balls and a Basilica – Cooking in Abruzzo; Eating & Drinking In Rome
- 6 Car in Prague
- 7 Christmas windows of Boulevard Haussmann in Paris
- 8 River Cruise from Moscow to St. Petersburg
- 9 Istanbul hotels
- 10 Driving Slovenia & Noerthern Croatia
- 11 Barcelona - Hotel Help
- 12 Budget (or at least Somewhat Inexpensive) Lodging in Bologna
- 13 Rome Accommodation
- 14 To Paris and Provence in June
- 15 "It Will Rain Tomorrow." England Weathers The MaiTai Four.
- 16 best beach hotel Mykonos
- 17 Suggestion for car service from DeGaulle to apartment in Paris?
- 18 Vaporetti Schedules in Venice (and how passes work!?)
- 19 Advice on 10-14 days family trip Paris-Amsterdam-Italy
- 20 Family European winter holiday
- 21 French café offers discounts to customers who remember their "Bonjour"
- 22 Gift/Travel Cards for Spain?
- 23 November Solo Madness in Ireland 2013!
- 24 One more week hardly in Paris: still wandering the Ile de France
- 25 USING THE METRO FROM AEROPORT CDG 2 TGV TO Place d'Italie