My son and friends want to spend a night or two in a small town near the castles, experience the Alps and countryside. Is there a way to accomplish this using public transportation? They will be on their way from Munich to Rome (or vice versa). Thanks for any suggestions.
traveling in the Fussen/Oberammergau area without a car
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Florence over Christmas w kids
- 2 Paris Markets for a 5 Course Meal
- 3 Is it worth driving around Southern Tuscany if we don't drink wine?
- 4 US looking into preclearance at European airports
- 5 Are you following Scotland's upcoming vote on independence?
- 6 Scotland Votes "No"
- 7 Transports in Santorini
- 8 Can you be fined on the spot for falling off a scooter in Croatia
- 9 Planning 18 day euro trip HELP
- 10 Please help with our Portugal itinerary.
- 11 What crazy coincidence or chance meeting have you had while traveling?
- 12 Trip Report : North of Spain
- 13 Pre-Trip Jitters!
- 14 Jamikins and Bikerscott Head Back to Le Marche
- 15 Mr & Mrs Annhig go bummelling round Germany.
- 16 paris apartment opinion airbnb
- 17 Best day trips from Paris
- 18 Santorini transportation
- 19 Has anyone used a Tour Guide in Sicily?
- 20 Gift for French business associate
- 21 Madrid: Must Try Local Food & Drink
- 22 venice, the dolomites, and the italian lakes - in 1 week
- 23 Spain (Practical) Trip Report
- 24 Hvar Town or Stari Grad
- 25 Air France strike is extended until 26 September