Hi, I will be 17 and have my NJ Probationary driver license during my 2 day trip by myself in Milan. I will be getting from Rome to Milan via train but I don't know what to us for transportation while there. I wanted to rent a scooter/moped (I drive one currently in US) but don't know if they will allow a 17 year old to either drive or rent a 50cc scooter. I want to have freedom to get to the San Siro and other sites. I want to avoid public transit. Thanks for the help and all information would be helpful.
Traveling in Milan for 2 days and 17 years old
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Shipping Prosecco
- 2 Moscow: there is nothing to worry about.
- 3 Europe (London/Berlin/Venice) Last MinutepPractical/Ordinary
- 4 Suggestions for places to stay on Madeira, but not Funchal? And driving?
- 5 Your favourite places in Bath
- 6 December vacation help, 2 weeks - southern Italy or Spain or other?
- 7 Have you recently visited Copenhagen?
- 8 Italy and Croatia
- 9 Europe Tour with Kids
- 10 What do you think of this Paris apartment rental?
- 11 Venice: Vene, Vidi, but not even close to Vici
- 12 Adventures in Italy with Momma
- 13 Lakes District UK
- 14 Paris Perfect: Which Apt for Honeymoon?
- 15 First cut at Andalusia itinerary 15 nights
- 16 Kimhe--flamenco
- 17 Sicily in May 2015 Itinerary Question
- 18 My experiences in Sevilla, Cordoba, Granada, Madrid, Segovia & Toledo
- 19 Paris French Language School - Help me decide:
- 20 Life Jackets on Gondolas in Venice?
- 21 Italy 14 days
- 22 First timers travelling through Italy, Switzerland and France in Feb/March
- 23 One night Athens-what area to stay in.?
- 24 Best way to get from paris to florence?
- 25 Swiss lakes with elderly relatives