Hi, I will be 17 and have my NJ Probationary driver license during my 2 day trip by myself in Milan. I will be getting from Rome to Milan via train but I don't know what to us for transportation while there. I wanted to rent a scooter/moped (I drive one currently in US) but don't know if they will allow a 17 year old to either drive or rent a 50cc scooter. I want to have freedom to get to the San Siro and other sites. I want to avoid public transit. Thanks for the help and all information would be helpful.
Traveling in Milan for 2 days and 17 years old
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Our Adventure to the Southeast of England and London
- 2 Bella to Rome
- 3 Help Making Xmas Vacation Decisions
- 4 Need help with destinations east of Stockholm
- 5 Any last things i might need to know for our trip??
- 6 Two Month Europe Trip
- 7 La Barceloneta Protests.
- 8 First Trip to Europe
- 9 Reina Sofia guided tour?
- 10 Anyone used otel.com - is it reputable
- 11 Renting a car in Portugal from Autoeurope.com
- 12 30 male travelling alone for first time to central london.
- 13 Avis De Contravention (speeding ticket) dispute/appeal?
- 14 The east coast of Italy
- 15 May in southern Italy--Sorrento/Capri and Puglia
- 16 Bologna - 5 days too much?
- 17 Had vignette but got ticket anyway!
- 18 Our Eastern Europe trip is at hand - I could use some hotel suggestions.
- 19 9 Day Spain Itinerary (Barcelona - Seville - Madrid)
- 20 Cruise stop at Livirono (Florence/Pisa)
- 21 Photos from our Nearly 2 Weeks in Turkey
- 22 What is the best way to tour the Bosphorus
- 23 car rental avignon one day or hiring a driver
- 24 Brussels / 2 nights / looking for insider tips
- 25 Greece - Athens to Olympia Day Trip