Hi, I will be 17 and have my NJ Probationary driver license during my 2 day trip by myself in Milan. I will be getting from Rome to Milan via train but I don't know what to us for transportation while there. I wanted to rent a scooter/moped (I drive one currently in US) but don't know if they will allow a 17 year old to either drive or rent a 50cc scooter. I want to have freedom to get to the San Siro and other sites. I want to avoid public transit. Thanks for the help and all information would be helpful.
Traveling in Milan for 2 days and 17 years old
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Gifts from the States for European Hosts
- 2 Think twice before booking a trip with Grand Circle.
- 3 How to make this adventure work?
- 4 Iwan2go went to the Dordogne
- 5 6 weeks Spain Itinerary
- 6 Help finding private transfer from Monte Gordo, Portugal to Seville, Spain
- 7 dining in Brussels
- 8 Como or Bellagio hotel needed
- 9 How to schedule train connection from Frankfurt Airport
- 10 5 days in Bremen for a conference
- 11 using airbnb for the first time...
- 12 Madrid: City Views
- 13 My Turkey Trip Had Ups and Downs
- 14 plug adapters ITALY
- 15 Northern Italy for Nature Lovers/Crowd Haters
- 16 London before and after a cruise leaving from Southampton
- 17 Madrid: Historic Homes & Gardens
- 18 Passport not stamped on entry into Rome, hassle exiting Frankfurt
- 19 How much luggage?????
- 20 3 WEEKS IN SICILY - ITINERARY HELP
- 21 Appropriate attire for Provence
- 22 A New Look at the Pilgrimage Footpath to Santiago de la Compestella...
- 23 Paris Markets for a 5 Course Meal
- 24 17 days in Europe: a family vacation
- 25 Vienna State Opera Tickets