Hi, I will be 17 and have my NJ Probationary driver license during my 2 day trip by myself in Milan. I will be getting from Rome to Milan via train but I don't know what to us for transportation while there. I wanted to rent a scooter/moped (I drive one currently in US) but don't know if they will allow a 17 year old to either drive or rent a 50cc scooter. I want to have freedom to get to the San Siro and other sites. I want to avoid public transit. Thanks for the help and all information would be helpful.
Traveling in Milan for 2 days and 17 years old
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Bike touring in France
- 2 A Trip Report in Pictures - Ireland, E to W, S to N
- 3 Sunday Times Travel Magazine: Beach Hotels
- 4 Where to stay in Naples, Italy
- 5 Travel sim with Free Incoming
- 6 Does this sound feasible?
- 7 One month in Puglia and Matera
- 8 Matera and Puglia by public transportation: Bus, train, driver
- 9 Mama Mia Italy!
- 10 Interesting Article About Capitaine Train
- 11 Ireland driving vacation
- 12 Middle Aged Regular American Guy Review of the Amalfi Coast
- 13 Questions on Cork and Another Irish Town Suggestion!
- 14 Late night train from Prague
- 15 weather and clothes in Paris Aug 2-8
- 16 Theater in London
- 17 Is it okay to wear a US service hat?
- 18 Tour Group Operators
- 19 Scotland - 1 week itinerary
- 20 Islands in mid October
- 21 Driving from London to Scotland.
- 22 Barcelona apartment input, please
- 23 Lauterbrunnen area (with baby)
- 24 Trip to Venice and Athens, with a cruise through Croatia and Greece
- 25 Renting a car from Rome to tuscany to venice