Hi, I will be 17 and have my NJ Probationary driver license during my 2 day trip by myself in Milan. I will be getting from Rome to Milan via train but I don't know what to us for transportation while there. I wanted to rent a scooter/moped (I drive one currently in US) but don't know if they will allow a 17 year old to either drive or rent a 50cc scooter. I want to have freedom to get to the San Siro and other sites. I want to avoid public transit. Thanks for the help and all information would be helpful.
Traveling in Milan for 2 days and 17 years old
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Ideas on what to do for Granddaughter's 12th Birthday in London
- 2 Plitvice Lakes - One Night or Two?
- 3 Is Capri overrated?
- 4 Europe itinerary advice
- 5 Anti-Semitism in Hungary/Austria?
- 6 Camino No-No
- 7 Non-Crowded Europe in Mid-July
- 8 700 die off Italian coast in boat accident.
- 9 How to book reservations with Renfe Spain Pass
- 10 2 week limit. Start in Barcelona and end in Paris. How to fill the middle?
- 11 Train tickets and Theatre tickets: how far in advance to book?
- 12 Greece for a month with a baby
- 13 Seeking Suggestions for 4 day itinerary (flying out of Lyon)
- 14 Amsterdam restaurants
- 15 Cornwall North Coast hotel
- 16 Bologna, Italy Apartment Rentals
- 17 France and Spain in 14 days?
- 18 Scenic drive from Ghent to Amsterdam
- 19 A week in Paris
- 20 Ibiza, San Sebastian, Sicily or Nice??
- 21 Bayeux tapestry
- 22 A Very Brief Report of My Recent Trip to Paris
- 23 Ice Bar at the Nordic Sea Hotel, Stockholm
- 24 What's on your Paris wish list?
- 25 which mountain for snow experience for non skier - first visit to France