Hi, I will be 17 and have my NJ Probationary driver license during my 2 day trip by myself in Milan. I will be getting from Rome to Milan via train but I don't know what to us for transportation while there. I wanted to rent a scooter/moped (I drive one currently in US) but don't know if they will allow a 17 year old to either drive or rent a 50cc scooter. I want to have freedom to get to the San Siro and other sites. I want to avoid public transit. Thanks for the help and all information would be helpful.
Traveling in Milan for 2 days and 17 years old
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Is this realistic... advice?
- 2 Turkey: 7 - 9 days
- 3 Potential trip - Balkans
- 4 Making reservations in Italy
- 5 6 Days in Italy - all in Rome or divide it between Rome and Florence?
- 6 Amalfi Coast town to stay in?
- 7 Euro Quiz #44 - Museum Pourri
- 8 MaiTaiTom's Paris When It Sizzles; Paris When It Fizzles Anniversary Trip
- 9 Spain and Portugal in Depth
- 10 GuideAdvisor, beware!!
- 11 ISO London Flat w/Washer/Dryer Early May
- 12 GPS with rental car in Europe
- 13 Potential return trip to Slovenia, Croatia, Bosnia and Herzegovina
- 14 From Milan Airport to the Last Supper
- 15 Greece ( 8 Nights)
- 16 One Week in Amsterdam with Children
- 17 14 days in Russia, please help choose day trip out of Moscow/St. Petersburg
- 18 16 day Trip to Spain - Advise on Itinerary
- 19 Travel with kids (6 & 8 yrs) to Germany/Switzerland/Liechtenstein
- 20 Itinerary review - Family vacation to Spain
- 21 Two weeks in Paris ... how to fill?
- 22 Age for booking a hotel?
- 23 Amboise to Carcassonne, where to stop?
- 24 Satnav maps update
- 25 How tough are they with carry-ons for intra European flights?