We are not much into the beer scene. Had hoped to get into Munich before Octoberfest, but family matters prevent us. So, is it reasonable to get around munich during Octoberfest? W e fear the weather will be too coll if we wait till its over.
Traveling in Germany during octoberfest 2014
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 10 days in England
- 2 There Nights in London - Lodging, Tour, Places
- 3 Advice and suggestions welcome for 2 month trip
- 4 Sigh....Swiss Pass HELP!
- 5 Planning an itinerary in Southern France
- 6 Crete at Christmas-which 3 towns to base ourselves?
- 7 Puglia--need hotel for last 2 nites HELP trip is coming up
- 8 Two rail trips in Italy - buy tickets at station the day of, or rail pass?
- 9 There Nights in Venice - Lodging, Tour, Places, Language
- 10 Which One?
- 11 Eight tips on buying wine in a French supermarket
- 12 Scotland trip report July 2014, chapter 1
- 13 month's stay in Italy
- 14 Deciding between tour companies- Trafalgar vs Insight
- 15 Planning third trip to France-where to next?
- 16 International driving permit required in France?
- 17 Visit to Bath and London england
- 18 Germany Visa for conference
- 19 Food in Paris-Dining out
- 20 Advice for first family trip to Europe
- 21 Itinerary help Geneva, Lausanne , Montreux or Vevey
- 22 Villa Borghese - Neighborhood restaurants?
- 23 Trip report/blog - 2 weeks in Amsterdam, Belgium, and South Africa
- 24 Interesting travel scam article
- 25 10 days from Hannover to Stuttgart - route recommendations, please?