My husband, two kids (13,15) and I will be taking our first trip to Europe this summer. We'll be touring through Italy and will end our trip in Venice, leaving to come back home from Marco Polo airport. Our flight leaves at 6:30 a.m., and I have not booked our Venice hotel yet because I don't know whether to stay closer to the airport (because of leaving so early in the morning) or to go ahead and stay in Venice (is getting to the airport from Venice difficult/easy?) Can anyone give me some advice? I really need to book the room and I'm starting to get a bit anxious. Thanks!
Traveling from Venice
- 1 Without a car in the Cote d'Azur
- 2 Am I too fat too travel?
- 3 Fethiye Turkey to Rhodes Greece Ferry
- 4 July reservations for County Kerry?
- 5 Limousine Service
- 6 Rhine River Lights Fireworks
- 7 Best way to get to national rail station for 7 day paper travel cards?
- 8 7 days in Turkey - itinerary help please!
- 9 Getting the best our of Europe
- 10 Best Base on the Rhine for Day Trips
- 11 Micro trip report - a few days in Scotland
- 12 Kids, drugs, and overnight flights...advice??!!
- 13 What to Give to Host Family
- 14 convenient hotel in rome for one nignt before heading south
- 15 Peggy does Deutschland...
- 16 Florence: Medici Chapel & Basilica di Santa Croce
- 17 Prague Hotels -Old Town
- 18 Driving through Europe
- 19 Versailles - guided tour or on our own????
- 20 Best Area to Stay in Paris
- 21 Rubles & A River...Yes, We are in Russia
- 22 Palio Parking
- 23 Oxford to Rye
- 24 Alacazar in Sevilla
- 25 restaurants suggestions for verona,venice,florence,and bologna?