If I stay in a hotel do I need an international adaptor for:
1. cellphone, ipad/laptop?
2. hair dryer, straightner?
What if I am renting an apt through abnb?
Thanks in advance,
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Destination from London by train, advice please
- 2 driving from ancona to rome
- 3 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 4 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 5 Bridging the gap between US and Europe
- 6 Last minute (next week) London GTG?
- 7 Need Info - Vienna, Prague, Venice, Geneva, Paris,
- 8 Malaga City Center Hotels
- 9 10 days in Paris and......
- 10 Venice, Florence - too many museums.
- 11 Brouhaha in Britain Over New 5 Pound Notes!
- 12 Itinerary check for Sicily, please!!
- 13 We're here!
- 14 Car Hire in Croatia, any recommendations?
- 15 4 Days in Amalfi in April - Without a car??
- 16 Itinerary Help - ?Prague, Austria, Italy
- 17 Budapest & Prague
- 18 Edinburgh Tattoo-2017-Tickets
- 19 Purchase Train Ticket Madrid to Toledo Ahead?
- 20 Traveling Greece without reservations
- 21 Swiss Travel Pass
- 22 Hello -Please- Excuse Me- Good-Bye - Thank You ???
- 23 Athens
- 24 Please critique my itinerary in Italy
- 25 Suggestions of Paris things to do Christmas and New Years?