If I stay in a hotel do I need an international adaptor for:
1. cellphone, ipad/laptop?
2. hair dryer, straightner?
What if I am renting an apt through abnb?
Thanks in advance,
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Doobie in Amsterdam
- 2 Family Trip to Italy - North or South? April, July or October?
- 3 Public Transportation in Vienna: Borderline Organized Crime
- 4 Lisbon Rental Car Pickup Location
- 5 Another Book List for Italy
- 6 Flight to London - Discount Airlines?
- 7 Would you give up time in Malaga for more time in Granada?
- 8 Tower of London for the "sensitive"
- 9 St Mont Michel, how much time do I need
- 10 Oh Italy, What to wear!
- 11 Where to spend Easter in Portugal
- 12 Azores - Which Islands to Visit?
- 13 Backpacking/Train Travel in Europe
- 14 London, Edinburgh, Italy..HELP!
- 15 Caught by a Speed Camera in a Rental Car???
- 16 Rome, Amalfi coast September/October help
- 17 Classical Music in Milan
- 18 Istanbul tour guides?
- 19 Warsaw Hotel Questions
- 20 Anyone been to Ikaria, Greece?
- 21 Paris authorities raid suspected illegal vacation rentals in 1er & 6er
- 22 Cheap Airfare to Spain
- 23 3 weeks in Italy...questions...
- 24 Please help with my almost 3 week itinerary for Croatia
- 25 Trip Report:Rome, Florence, Tuscany in December