I’m an American student studying abroad in Paris and Rome this summer. In between my studies, I have a bit of a break and am planning on traveling from Paris first to Umbria, then Calabria and finally back up to Rome. I am hoping someone on this forum might have some advice as to how to get from one place to the other. Please post! I’m eager for input.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Athens hotel with Acropolis view from room/balcony
- 2 Request Hotel Suggestion in London
- 3 Highclare Castle
- 4 Paris Metro Entrances. How to find?
- 5 First time to Spain: Seville & Madrid
- 6 Harry Potter, London Theater
- 7 Travelling to Russia during FIFA
- 8 Slovenia, Austria, Switzerland, Italy - scenic road trips/countryside?
- 9 Florence hotels: JK Place vs. Antica Torre di Via Tornabuoni
- 10 Wine visits from Barcelona
- 11 Barcelona rental for two couples??
- 12 Cash and Czech Crowns
- 13 Loire Valley best place to linger
- 14 Looking for a UK coach tour company for seniors
- 15 Estonia, Finland, and Iceland: Summer 2017
- 16 Help with 12 day UK Itinerary!
- 17 Mr & Mrs Annhig need your help planning bucket list trip to Switzerland
- 18 Salzburg-storing luggage at train station
- 19 Only 3 days: Asturias or French Basque?
- 20 Salzburg itinerary review
- 21 Return to Yorkshire to walk the Dales Way
- 22 Italy - 21 Day Itinerary for May, 2018
- 23 Globus Iberian Tour
- 24 Journees du patrimonie 2017
- 25 A bit overwhelmed!!!
Traveling from Paris to Umbria, Umbria to Calabria and Calabria to Rome