I’m an American student studying abroad in Paris and Rome this summer. In between my studies, I have a bit of a break and am planning on traveling from Paris first to Umbria, then Calabria and finally back up to Rome. I am hoping someone on this forum might have some advice as to how to get from one place to the other. Please post! I’m eager for input.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Sim card/Amsterdam
- 2 Renting a car in Greece
- 3 Does anyone have experience with Lipault luggage?
- 4 RS view on booking.com & the like
- 5 renting a car in greece
- 6 This Pirate goes to Penzance, and then on to the land of Fire and Ice
- 7 Taking Renfe's FAVA Train Across Northern Spain?
- 8 Fly out Venice or Rome
- 9 Booking Irish Rail ticket
- 10 From Biarritz to Paris- 2 extra nights
- 11 Frankfurt to Achen travel by train
- 12 Getting out of Glasgow - ideas needed
- 13 Drive from Montepulciano to Cinque Terre
- 14 retruning to US with souveniers
- 15 Is there a forum just for Paris?
- 16 Is Sicily and Pompeii in 4 days worth it?
- 17 First steps for Russian trip planning
- 18 Italy- dolomites and cinque terre
- 19 stopover between antequerra and granada?
- 20 Driving Prague to Zurich to Amsterdam w/ 2 toddlers
- 21 Ireland and Scotland September 2017
- 22 Please help: Swiss Pass/Lucerne/Engadine?
- 23 Help on ancient history route
- 24 Verona to/around Lake Garda: Sights
- 25 Charming hotels in Paris, please help.
Traveling from Paris to Umbria, Umbria to Calabria and Calabria to Rome