I’m an American student studying abroad in Paris and Rome this summer. In between my studies, I have a bit of a break and am planning on traveling from Paris first to Umbria, then Calabria and finally back up to Rome. I am hoping someone on this forum might have some advice as to how to get from one place to the other. Please post! I’m eager for input.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 My Topic Title아달 www .a d a l . ml 신논현op 신논현건마 신논현휴게텔
- 2 아달 www .a d a l . ml 신논현op 신논현건마
- 3 14 days in Italy in late June with 6 adults + 6 little kids
- 4 Following the Canadian Liberation Route in the Netherlands
- 5 Self drive tour companies
- 6 info Faro & Algarve
- 7 Six Days on the Road in Ireland...Ideas?
- 8 Positano to Maori drive or ferry and how much visiting time?
- 9 Italian Honeymoon Advice
- 10 Advice needed- Sardinia or Costa Brava (again) in August
- 11 May get together in Paris
- 12 Driving Excursions/Day Trips outside of Edinburgh
- 13 Best way to get to Kinderdijk in April
- 14 Italian lakes
- 15 Day Trips from Dunfermline
- 16 Weighing hand luggage at CDG security now
- 17 Spain and South of France
- 18 Trip Report : Estonia, Latvia and Lithuania
- 19 renting car with automatic transmission
- 20 Dinner get-together in Paris?
- 21 3 Month Europe Itineray -- please critique
- 22 Spending Money for a 30 day trip
- 23 Best place to view alps from Italy
- 24 'Brellies on "Standby." Dublin!
- 25 Dordogne Itinerary - Do I Need Another Day?
Traveling from Paris to Umbria, Umbria to Calabria and Calabria to Rome