I’m an American student studying abroad in Paris and Rome this summer. In between my studies, I have a bit of a break and am planning on traveling from Paris first to Umbria, then Calabria and finally back up to Rome. I am hoping someone on this forum might have some advice as to how to get from one place to the other. Please post! I’m eager for input.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Help Planning Seot 2017 Trip to Andalusia
- 2 Paris getaway with my daughter hotel ideas
- 3 European Travel - Trivia Quiz #151
- 4 Greece...so many options! (11 days)
- 5 What is best for gps & data for trip to spain and portugal?
- 6 Ireland trip planning recommendations - March
- 7 Ireland hotel questions
- 8 Need hotel recommendations for Madrid, Toledo & Andalucia
- 9 Ireland travel passport question
- 10 Bernina Express mid-March
- 11 If you had to choose one......
- 12 Please help with 12 days in England!
- 13 Trying to pick a Greek Island
- 14 A Month stay in Southern France
- 15 When to buy airline? & booking seats
- 16 10 nights in Umbria before Rome- advice please
- 17 Itinerary? Mystras? Stay over or stay in Nafplion
- 18 Croatia transportation question.
- 19 Single mom w/ 8 mo baby traveling to Paris and London
- 20 Any recent stays at either the Plaka or Attalos hotels in Athens
- 21 Help with Ireland Itinerary
- 22 Luggage for train travel in Europe
- 23 2017 Easter in Italy
- 24 Portugal and Spain itinerary help!
- 25 Malaga - places to stay and eat
Traveling from Paris to Umbria, Umbria to Calabria and Calabria to Rome