Can someone help me??? I am looking for the best and most economical way to travel from London to Paris and if anyone can recommend a hotel in the Paris area that would accomodate 3 people, 2 adults and a child, whose 12 years old.
Traveling from London to Paris
- 1 Family European winter holiday
- 2 Advice on 10-14 days family trip Paris-Amsterdam-Italy
- 3 Suggestion for car service from DeGaulle to apartment in Paris?
- 4 Vaporetti Schedules in Venice (and how passes work!?)
- 5 French café offers discounts to customers who remember their "Bonjour"
- 6 On TCM on 4/28/06 Cinema Paradiso
- 7 Gift/Travel Cards for Spain?
- 8 Car in Prague
- 9 2 Week European Itinerary
- 10 November Solo Madness in Ireland 2013!
- 11 One more week hardly in Paris: still wandering the Ile de France
- 12 USING THE METRO FROM AEROPORT CDG 2 TGV TO Place d'Italie
- 13 best beach hotel Mykonos
- 14 Paris Ariival..for Those who have requested
- 15 Geneva-Verbier-Zurich
- 16 El Rocio festival, Huelva
- 17 Budget (or at least Somewhat Inexpensive) Lodging in Bologna
- 18 Rome Accommodation
- 19 First time Golfing in Ireland
- 20 Where to stop on Italy's west coast
- 21 Italian Lakes gardens
- 22 Travelling with Alitalia. MIA-FCO-AOI Carry-on or Check-in baggage?
- 23 Dresden Train Station
- 24 Unique excursion/experience in Paris
- 25 Scandinavia Itinerary