Can someone help me??? I am looking for the best and most economical way to travel from London to Paris and if anyone can recommend a hotel in the Paris area that would accomodate 3 people, 2 adults and a child, whose 12 years old.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Bordeaux: north side parking, then public transport to the center?
- 2 Bordeaux to Nice
- 3 Alitala
- 4 Paris GTG October 6 - 14?
- 5 Rome to Venice
- 6 One free day in Barcelona
- 7 Truffles, Tajarin & Turin…Two weeks in the Piemonte Region of Italy
- 8 Can you tell me about using "The Fork" for reserving and savings?
- 9 "Too Much Cows"
- 10 La Coruna or Santiago or both?
- 11 Austrian Train Purchase from US
- 12 With Gratitude for a Glorious Solo Month in Greece
- 13 Uber vs. TfL
- 14 Which 2 locations on Amalfi Coast?
- 15 A quick visit to Hampton Court
- 16 Trip For Physical, Intellectual, Emotional Exercize
- 17 An evening in London
- 18 NYT article
- 19 Sicily help
- 20 Supplements in Carry on bag
- 21 Athens Help
- 22 Letter from the Belgian Embassy
- 23 Rome -- The next time around
- 24 Need help with ideas for stopover location
- 25 Granada in April; add Malaga?