We will be visiting our son in London July 24-30 and would like to spend a few days visiting Ireland July 30-Aug 3, specifically Dublin and the surrounding area. Does anyone have info on the sail rail pass providing transportation between London and Dublin? Rates, suggestions? It appears that the trip is an all day experience, but sounds scenic for something we have never done. Allowing 1 day traveling and 1 day returning to London, what would a good itinerary/hotels/pubs/tours/trips to countryside be for 3 full days in Dublin?
Traveling from London to Dublin
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Italy Trip: Another Scrap With Friction
- 2 BEST OF FRANCE ROAD TRIP IN 30 DAYS- MAY 15
- 3 "Or Like in Europe Where Folks Share Tables to Save Space"
- 4 need help with a european/UK winter travel itinerary (3 weeks)
- 5 Walking and Hiking around Nice
- 6 Top 10 Don't Miss -- ROI and NI
- 7 ...Got a speeding ticket in Spain...
- 8 1,000,001 Steps: Ups and Downs in Greece for 3 Weeks
- 9 Warning NEVER BOOK at Castro Exclusive Residences Barcelona!
- 10 Notes on Amsterdam, Bruges & Paris - Sept 8-28, 2014
- 11 travel from Malaga to Rhonda Spain
- 12 Public holiday Prague 17 Nov
- 13 Loire Valley - Private Driver/Guide
- 14 Five nights in Extremadura
- 15 Why go further, Manchester Christmas Markets back soon.
- 16 Suggestions needed for our first visit to Athens without speaking Greek
- 17 Sweden, Denmark, Norway
- 18 Travel between Madrid and Caceres
- 19 Europe (London/Berlin/Venice) Last MinutepPractical/Ordinary
- 20 Parma- Uh, Oops- Historic Dist. Ticket
- 21 Mittenwald (or general vicinity)
- 22 Stonehenge and Bath
- 23 Roaming Romania, Take Two
- 24 Pastry Classes in Paris
- 25 Five-Star Trip on a Three-Star Budget