We will be visiting our son in London July 24-30 and would like to spend a few days visiting Ireland July 30-Aug 3, specifically Dublin and the surrounding area. Does anyone have info on the sail rail pass providing transportation between London and Dublin? Rates, suggestions? It appears that the trip is an all day experience, but sounds scenic for something we have never done. Allowing 1 day traveling and 1 day returning to London, what would a good itinerary/hotels/pubs/tours/trips to countryside be for 3 full days in Dublin?
Traveling from London to Dublin
View all Europe activity »
- 1 One more week hardly in Paris: still wandering the Ile de France
- 2 Italian Lakes gardens
- 3 Geneva-Verbier-Zurich
- 4 Night trains across Europe--what are the fares?
- 5 Chambermaid tipping
- 6 Help me plan a vacation to Paris!
- 7 Is there a best time of day to visit the Alhambra?
- 8 10 Summer days in Spain: Barcelona alone or Madrid too?
- 9 Scandinavia Itinerary
- 10 London for Christmas
- 11 Paris Ariival..for Those who have requested
- 12 Dresden Train Station
- 13 Lake District, Hawkshead or Keswick?
- 14 More help with housing in Puglia
- 15 London's Proposed New Airport...
- 16 Rome itinerary check over New Years....comments?? suggestions??
- 17 Hotel in belligio, lake Como
- 18 Venice passes....confusing as heck!
- 19 Stockholm Hotel Advice Help I'm torn Hotel Rival, Reisen or Story?????
- 20 Advent weekend in Quedlinburg
- 21 Cycling and wine-tasting through Italy, Slovenia and Croatia
- 22 River cruises
- 23 Popping in and out of Ireland
- 24 Unique excursion/experience in Paris
- 25 Week in Interlaken at end of February