We will be visiting our son in London July 24-30 and would like to spend a few days visiting Ireland July 30-Aug 3, specifically Dublin and the surrounding area. Does anyone have info on the sail rail pass providing transportation between London and Dublin? Rates, suggestions? It appears that the trip is an all day experience, but sounds scenic for something we have never done. Allowing 1 day traveling and 1 day returning to London, what would a good itinerary/hotels/pubs/tours/trips to countryside be for 3 full days in Dublin?
Traveling from London to Dublin
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Amalfi Coast vs Greece
- 2 things in Rhonda
- 3 England, Scotland, Ireland, and France... Where do I start?! (three weeks)
- 4 Confusing Care rental in Italy Continued . . . Locauto?
- 5 Which hotel in Lisbon?
- 6 Italy Trip: Another Scrap With Friction
- 7 TR: Solo in LONDON for ten days on unfinished business ...
- 8 Speeding ticket in Germany: how do I handle this?
- 9 There Nights in Paris - Lodging, Tour, Places, Language
- 10 A weekend in Europe--where to go?
- 11 Advice and suggestions welcome for 2 month trip
- 12 Please critique my Croatia/Slovenia itinerary
- 13 Madrid—Portugal—Northern Spain—Barcelona by car, need an itinerary...
- 14 Spain for 5 days at end of August
- 15 There Nights in Venice - Lodging, Tour, Places, Language
- 16 There Nights in London - Lodging, Tour, Places
- 17 If you had a week in Switzerland...
- 18 One month in Puglia and Matera
- 19 Northern Spain literature
- 20 Is May Day a big deal in Barcelona?
- 21 10 days in England
- 22 specific question about my possible trip to europe with Schengen law
- 23 Two Week Big Fat Family Vacation to Greece
- 24 Favorite Views of Paris?
- 25 Croatia itinerary