We will be visiting our son in London July 24-30 and would like to spend a few days visiting Ireland July 30-Aug 3, specifically Dublin and the surrounding area. Does anyone have info on the sail rail pass providing transportation between London and Dublin? Rates, suggestions? It appears that the trip is an all day experience, but sounds scenic for something we have never done. Allowing 1 day traveling and 1 day returning to London, what would a good itinerary/hotels/pubs/tours/trips to countryside be for 3 full days in Dublin?
Traveling from London to Dublin
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Making reservations in Italy
- 2 Seotember Trip to Greece- 2015
- 3 Flight cancellation due to weather & student visa
- 4 Taking a 5 day trip to Europe
- 5 Ireland 6 days / 5 nights
- 6 Cheap NYC currency exchange
- 7 Provence planning
- 8 Germany for 3 weeks
- 9 UK and Belgium 20 days with 2 kids ( 6 years old and 7 years old girls)
- 10 Summer Family trip ( 2 ads and 2 kids 6 and 7 years old girls)
- 11 Dublin Layover Suggestions
- 12 England, Paris itinerary help
- 13 Accommodations in Paris
- 14 Travelling Aug 2015 to a few european destinations
- 15 What to see/do in eastern section of Ireland?
- 16 Ireland Trip in Spring
- 17 MUST SEE in Odessa, & Sevestopol, Ukraine?
- 18 World´s biggest Rolls Royce collection in a great castle in Basque Country
- 19 South of France
- 20 Isle of Skye Lodging
- 21 Want to sell Pashmina but didnt find the store.
- 22 Car hire location price differences
- 23 Food in the 14th arrondissement
- 24 Ukraine Travel 2014
- 25 What to do in Manchester for half a day?