We will be visiting our son in London July 24-30 and would like to spend a few days visiting Ireland July 30-Aug 3, specifically Dublin and the surrounding area. Does anyone have info on the sail rail pass providing transportation between London and Dublin? Rates, suggestions? It appears that the trip is an all day experience, but sounds scenic for something we have never done. Allowing 1 day traveling and 1 day returning to London, what would a good itinerary/hotels/pubs/tours/trips to countryside be for 3 full days in Dublin?
Traveling from London to Dublin
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Will I be able to add minutes to the phone I bought in Spain 3 years ago?
- 2 Amsterdam -Belgium -Germany -Amsterdam
- 3 Apartment in Rome - location opinions please
- 4 Mont St Michel
- 5 Small group tour for Vatican and Colosseum/Forum, ? catacombs
- 6 Apartments in Jun/Jul in Rome, Venice, Florence (family of 5)
- 7 Prague 3 nights - Top 10 things to do
- 8 Palm Sunday in Paris
- 9 Questions on Ferry from Bodrum to Rhodes
- 10 Champagne, Chocolates and Christmas, but no Chanel - Paris and Alsace
- 11 What Champagne House in Reims or Epernay for a day visit?
- 12 Venice to Wegen Switerzerland-suggestion for overnight near lake como
- 13 renting a car in Germany
- 14 Prague, Austria and Germany in 17 days
- 15 Tickets to Sagrada Familia
- 16 Paris in April?
- 17 Apartment and Area to Stay in Istanbul
- 18 Vienna - stay near train station or Innere Stadt?
- 19 Hair Straightener for Europe!
- 20 York, Lakes District in early May good choice? Or Elsewhere?
- 21 Trip to Italy - please weigh in with suggestions and tips!!
- 22 Any suggestions for accomodations in Venice Italy mid June?
- 23 Bergamo/Bellagio - suggestions?
- 24 London hotel
- 25 30 Days in Europe - 29 y/o male