We currently live in Germany. We're American's but since we're military we have German driver's licenses. Do we need to get IDPs to drive from where we are, through Austria, and into Italy? Also, we need Visa's correct? We will be there for 2-3 years so I think that would be considered long-term. lol
Traveling from Germany to Italy
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 What is the fastest and best way to travel across Europe
- 2 Milestone Birthday Trip-Where Would You Go?
- 3 Keeping it el cheapo in Copenhagen Paris and Barcelona!
- 4 Hotel des Grandes Ecoles, Paris
- 5 Bavaria: Need Itinerary and Lodging Help for Family of Six
- 6 I give up!!! Need some itinerary help please!!
- 7 Provence, near Nice
- 8 Lisbon, Porto and Southern Galicia Costal region
- 9 Bike touring in France
- 10 Italy Trip: Another Scrap With Friction
- 11 Dress Code for the Vatican
- 12 setenil de la bodegas and/or Ronda spain
- 13 hire a car or public transport
- 14 One week in Ireland itinerary
- 15 4 Days in Paris: Sample Itinerary for First Trip There
- 16 Cordoba-Granada itinerary
- 17 Scotland - 1 week itinerary
- 18 Vespa Tours in Rome
- 19 One month in Puglia and Matera
- 20 Renting Gites through the Gites-de-France web site
- 21 Help with Central/ Eastern Europe
- 22 3 weeks in Europe
- 23 Lauterbrunnen area (with baby)
- 24 Paris first then where?
- 25 Stay away from EF Tours