We currently live in Germany. We're American's but since we're military we have German driver's licenses. Do we need to get IDPs to drive from where we are, through Austria, and into Italy? Also, we need Visa's correct? We will be there for 2-3 years so I think that would be considered long-term. lol
Traveling from Germany to Italy
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Which european city?
- 2 Earthquakes in Tuscany
- 3 Favorite London spot for roast beef and Yorkshire pudding?
- 4 Finally in Italy for the holidays - installment report
- 5 Charles de Gaulle to Gare du Nord with limitations?
- 6 I lost the thread to respond about th Arles Amphetheatre
- 7 Dordogne or Nantes and La Rochelle
- 8 American Express
- 9 All Set To Go!!
- 10 Rome, Florence, Pisa, Cinque Terre, Venice, Florence
- 11 Help!! which tour company is the best for group tours in Italy?
- 12 Upgrading second class Swiss pass to first class for individual train rides
- 13 Italy, mid May, 10 days, Rome + another city?
- 14 Three ferries to Mull
- 15 Transferwise: My latest experience in currency exchange
- 16 27-DAY ODYSSEY IN THE ALPS with 3 FINAL DAYS IN PARIS
- 17 N Ireland / Ireland driving
- 18 Treis-Karden 4 days and Trier 2 days?
- 19 Andalucia - very early trip thinking - reactions?
- 20 Scotland: North West Highlands: July 2012
- 21 Story of the German Christmas star
- 22 Starting to plan for 3.5 weeks in northern Spain, May 2015
- 23 Airport ATMs
- 24 VAT refund Q--new carryon bag ??
- 25 Ideas for Itinerary from Frankfurt