We currently live in Germany. We're American's but since we're military we have German driver's licenses. Do we need to get IDPs to drive from where we are, through Austria, and into Italy? Also, we need Visa's correct? We will be there for 2-3 years so I think that would be considered long-term. lol
Traveling from Germany to Italy
View all Europe activity »
- 1 Castle "ruins" Tirol, Austria, Bavaria, Switzerland ?
- 2 "It Will Rain Tomorrow." England Weathers The MaiTai Four.
- 3 Budapest Vienna Munich - March 2014
- 4 A still, a hooker and a Dodo bird. Paris and Oberkirch.
- 5 Stockholm hotel suggestions please!!!!
- 6 Le Marche and Rome - Part 1
- 7 November Solo Madness in Ireland 2013!
- 8 An Solo Ameircan in Paris
- 9 Itinerary Questions
- 10 Spain Train Reservations - Seat assignment
- 11 Italy with 4 teenagers, 1 child and a husband in 18 days - thoughts?
- 12 Need PIN for general credit card use in Spain Portugal
- 13 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 14 Train travel in Europe
- 15 The Adriatic? Or Turkey and the Greek Islands?
- 16 Castles, Palaces and Caves-9 Days in Puglia and Basilicata
- 17 Place to propose
- 18 Dining in Venezia!
- 19 Any stay at first hotel reisen?
- 20 Question-- York & North York Moors
- 21 Need advice Best European city for New Year celebration
- 22 Naples report - including staying in the centro storico
- 23 Stories from London, France, Italy & more - Trip Report
- 24 Winter in Europe; Amazing things to do?
- 25 British drivers