We currently live in Germany. We're American's but since we're military we have German driver's licenses. Do we need to get IDPs to drive from where we are, through Austria, and into Italy? Also, we need Visa's correct? We will be there for 2-3 years so I think that would be considered long-term. lol
Traveling from Germany to Italy
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 London, Vienna, Prague - theater recommendations
- 2 lauterbrunnen lodging, down to 2 choices
- 3 Tedgale trip report: One glorious week in London, February, 2015
- 4 France Tourisme - Is it a reliable tour company?
- 5 Restaurants near Pantheon in Rome
- 6 Berlin: evening dining
- 7 bicycling garmisch oberammergau fussen
- 8 10-day Europe Trip (5-15June)
- 9 Immigration Procedures
- 10 In Paris on my own
- 11 taking kids to france for first time next summer-help!
- 12 Gift for my European Friends- How about Hershey?
- 13 Americans travel to Russia. Is it safe?
- 14 MaiTaiTom's Paris When It Sizzles; Paris When It Fizzles Anniversary Trip
- 15 Budget for eating out in Italy, France and Berlin?
- 16 Which disposable cell phone to buy in France?
- 17 Best Luggage for Cobblestone/Stairs
- 18 Buying Prado Museum tickets online
- 19 Best town for 3 nights on the Costa Brava?
- 20 Which area to stay in Madrid?
- 21 Andalucia itinerary help
- 22 A taste of Scotland and Ireland
- 23 Hotel in Paris
- 24 3 and a half days in Helsinki and Tallinn..help with itinerary?
- 25 French Immersion Advice Needed