We currently live in Germany. We're American's but since we're military we have German driver's licenses. Do we need to get IDPs to drive from where we are, through Austria, and into Italy? Also, we need Visa's correct? We will be there for 2-3 years so I think that would be considered long-term. lol
Traveling from Germany to Italy
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Luggage on train from Waterloo to Southampton
- 2 Teaching English in Europe or Asia
- 3 London and Where Else in late December?
- 4 3 weeks in Europe
- 5 Matisse at Tate
- 6 Suggested Itinerary and ideas for South of France road tour?
- 7 How much time did -you- spend in Delphi and Olympia?
- 8 Bologna airport to train to Florence
- 9 Couples trip- 18 nights-Itinerary Help
- 10 Small Group walking tour Switzerland
- 11 Andaluzia - where to stay in Seville and Malaga?
- 12 Istanbul Itinerary
- 13 Germany and Poland Itinerary - Would appreciate feedback
- 14 Bologna tips
- 15 Transportation from Nice to Florence
- 16 Edinburgh - outings?
- 17 Our Spain Adventure -- Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Barcelona! (Part One)
- 18 Spain - Cadaques to Girona
- 19 plug adaptors for Switzerland
- 20 What to wear
- 21 Scotland: Scone Game Day vs St. Andrews?
- 22 avoiding stuffy and inflexible service at nice european resorts
- 23 Spain, France, Netherlands with 18, 19 yo grandsons
- 24 What can we do with 4 hours in Paris layover
- 25 2 Weeks in Italy - In Less than 2 Weeks!