We currently live in Germany. We're American's but since we're military we have German driver's licenses. Do we need to get IDPs to drive from where we are, through Austria, and into Italy? Also, we need Visa's correct? We will be there for 2-3 years so I think that would be considered long-term. lol
Traveling from Germany to Italy
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Advice for a trip to Venice
- 2 Help finding private transfer from Monte Gordo, Portugal to Seville, Spain
- 3 3 WEEKS IN SICILY - ITINERARY HELP
- 4 Music and/or Favorite Day Trips, Barcelona
- 5 Day Trips from Nice
- 6 Day trip from Barcelona? Single female
- 7 Iwan2go went to the Dordogne
- 8 Madrid: City Views
- 9 Spain Rental Car Logistics - Barcelona Train Station
- 10 How much luggage?????
- 11 Cornwall or Paris?
- 12 Paris Markets for a 5 Course Meal
- 13 Cinque Terre v Tuscany
- 14 Northern Italy for Nature Lovers/Crowd Haters
- 15 Stockholm/Copenhagen/Norway?
- 16 Our Adventure to the Southeast of England and London
- 17 17 amazing days in Tuscany, Positano and Rome – June 2014!
- 18 Madrid: Historic Homes & Gardens
- 19 How to schedule train connection from Frankfurt Airport
- 20 100 years of French gratitude
- 21 Train from Orvieto to Rome station- 11:23 the earliest time??
- 22 Anyone familiar with these Ile St. Louis apartments?
- 23 Appropriate attire for Provence
- 24 London restaurants
- 25 Bilbo's wedding in Puglia, what could go wrong?