We currently live in Germany. We're American's but since we're military we have German driver's licenses. Do we need to get IDPs to drive from where we are, through Austria, and into Italy? Also, we need Visa's correct? We will be there for 2-3 years so I think that would be considered long-term. lol
Traveling from Germany to Italy
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Back from Budapest- Report Including Eger, Szentendre and London
- 2 Small group for Colosseum
- 3 Driving to Paris... Parking?
- 4 Lofoten ferry
- 5 Art Deco architecture along the English Channel
- 6 Upcoming Spain itinerary-eyeballs please!
- 7 Two weeks in Paris ... how to fill?
- 8 Unique Venice Activity
- 9 Chip but no PIN
- 10 Florence & Rome Itinerary, hotel, tour co. critique please!
- 11 Venice to Milan train tickets (for August travel) sold out already?
- 12 Duoro river cruises
- 13 Madrid and London
- 14 Suggestions for Trip to Villefranche-sur-Mer
- 15 Normandy, Brittany and Loire Valley in May - please help with itinerary
- 16 Day trip to Northern Italy Suggestions
- 17 Day trip to Rothenberg from Munich
- 18 Flamenco -- Cordoba, Seville or Granada?
- 19 Connecting with forum locals in Paris
- 20 London visit
- 21 Venice, April 2014. Some thoughts ...
- 22 Advice Train from Berlin to Prague
- 23 21 Days in Central Europe
- 24 Duoro Valley lodging for 3 in June
- 25 Almost 3 weeks in Sicily in March