We currently live in Germany. We're American's but since we're military we have German driver's licenses. Do we need to get IDPs to drive from where we are, through Austria, and into Italy? Also, we need Visa's correct? We will be there for 2-3 years so I think that would be considered long-term. lol
Traveling from Germany to Italy
- 1 Scotland & Ireland - do I HAVE to pick 1 for 7-day trip?
- 2 Recommendation - Paris apartment for only 3 nights
- 3 Yorkshire Dales and Moors home base? (and other questions)
- 4 French/Italian Alps
- 5 France Itinerary Help
- 6 Islands around Dubrovnik
- 7 Moving to England at 16: Driving Laws?
- 8 Vueling - Be Very Careful
- 9 Albi-Carcassonne to St. Remy
- 10 Trip Report: SE England - Stately Homes & Gardens in Kent
- 11 london travelcrard
- 12 Am I too fat too travel?
- 13 Solo Female First Time Traveler - Scared to Death
- 14 Best area to stay in Rome
- 15 Rhine River Lights Fireworks
- 16 Chech Republic, Croatia, Bosnia, Montenegro and Slovenia in 3 weeks
- 17 Prague Hotels -Old Town
- 18 June Provence Itinerary - Go to Sault??
- 19 Paris Ticket t+
- 20 Scotland: Mellerstain House or Floors Castle?
- 21 One week in Norway
- 22 Who is along for the ride???Still needing help on this INTERESTING trip
- 23 Paris Transportation- Hotel near Saint Suplice Station to CDG Airport
- 24 5000 stairsteps, 40 ciao bellas, 12 trains, 8 pizzas, 3 women, 1 report
- 25 Venice Apartment - Help!