We currently live in Germany. We're American's but since we're military we have German driver's licenses. Do we need to get IDPs to drive from where we are, through Austria, and into Italy? Also, we need Visa's correct? We will be there for 2-3 years so I think that would be considered long-term. lol
Traveling from Germany to Italy
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Southern Spain
- 2 16 Nights in Canary Islands & Spain
- 3 Amsterdam, Germany, Paris in May 2015- coats needed?
- 4 Paris-Loire-Avignon-Barcelona itinerary (help)
- 5 Portugal Trip
- 6 Minimalist wardrobe for Europe
- 7 Different approach to 2-4-1 offers
- 8 Best Option for London Travelcard?
- 9 Paris/Prague/Budapest/Zagreb/Nice/Paris
- 10 5 nights in Burgundy, with the kids
- 11 CROATIA - Split to Hvar Island ???
- 12 Help with Tuscany for a week late May/early June
- 13 Euro Trivia quiz #11 - Know Your Bordering Countries?
- 14 5 Hoosiers - help with route through Germany
- 15 Reputable Tours
- 16 Spain traffic tickets
- 17 Salzburg and day trips
- 18 27-DAY ODYSSEY IN THE ALPS with 3 FINAL DAYS IN PARIS
- 19 Inexpensive spring break in iceland?
- 20 London - Paris - Venice - Rome in 21 Days
- 21 POLAND October,2013! Overdue trip report
- 22 Germany Questions
- 23 How to sky dive without a valid parachute
- 24 2014 Ferry Boat Schedules Salerno/Amalfi/Positano Just Released
- 25 Museums in Berlin