My wife and I are staying in Capri for a few days and would like to take a day trip to Pompeii for a day. What would be the easiest route? Should we go to Sorrento or Naples to catch the train to Pompeii and also, what Train stop should we get off at in Pompeii?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Breakfast: London
- 2 Trip Report and Photos - The Baltics – Tallinn, Riga and Vilnius
- 3 http://healthytipweb.com/wonder-bust-reviews/
- 4 Letter from the Belgian Embassy
- 5 Is it safe to take train from CDG by 10 PM?
- 6 Camino Redux
- 7 A weekend in Jurassic Coast
- 8 Venice, September 2016, a trip report (sort of).
- 9 Day trips from Amsterdam
- 10 Macedonia, Greece
- 11 worthy or no?
- 12 How to ask for glass or carafe of tap water in Portuguese
- 13 Switzerland, Austria, Prague and Munich
- 14 Porto Portugal Hotels
- 15 Non-alcoholic drinks to try in Andalusia
- 16 Where in Europe for 15 full days from 21 Oct to 6 Nov 2016?
- 17 Seville bus information
- 18 Montpellier to Arles
- 19 Paris Side Trip: Mont St Michel & Cancale
- 20 Tipping in different situations in Spain
- 21 Where To Buy Caffeine Capsules/Pills In Nice, France
- 22 1st time in London - Location wise, which would be the better for us?
- 23 Is International Drivers Permit in Spain Required
- 24 Anybody rented from Allure-Apart?
- 25 Where to stay in Paris for our 1st time there?