My wife and I are staying in Capri for a few days and would like to take a day trip to Pompeii for a day. What would be the easiest route? Should we go to Sorrento or Naples to catch the train to Pompeii and also, what Train stop should we get off at in Pompeii?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Venice, Florence, Umbria, Rome, AND Amalfi?
- 2 Scotland in 18 nights, smirr and sun and mud!
- 3 FRANCE 10 YEARS ON: Paris Dordogne Albi Toulouse Arles S Rhone and Nice
- 4 Solo accommodation -- London -- Dec 19-ish
- 5 Bruges
- 6 First - but not last - trip to Greece
- 7 Boozing and Bathing in Budapest!
- 8 6 months in Europe itinerary-Countries
- 9 Ok then, what trip was difficult to organize?
- 10 Trip planning to Paris, Lyon, Strasbourg
- 11 Poor weather outlook 10/16-19 Grindenwald
- 12 Planning A trip
- 13 A week in the Occitanie
- 14 Question about Loire Valley châteaux
- 15 Itinerary between Milan and Venice
- 16 Paris Neighborhood Help
- 17 Hotels in Seville and Cordoba
- 18 Advice needed for family trip to Belgium and Germany
- 19 Arenalullring area Seville?
- 20 Car rental Malaga to Seville
- 21 Train Through Spain
- 22 Destination ideas for 88 year old
- 23 Itinerary for 5 adults, 3 kids, 2 weeks, & 1 holiday adventure!
- 24 Italy June 6-16
- 25 What is your favorite Greek Island?