My wife and I are staying in Capri for a few days and would like to take a day trip to Pompeii for a day. What would be the easiest route? Should we go to Sorrento or Naples to catch the train to Pompeii and also, what Train stop should we get off at in Pompeii?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 London - Home Depot
- 2 The Different Methods To Creating Attraction
- 3 This informative article brings out one distinctive
- 4 Germany, May'16: Four seasons in three weeks.
- 5 Family of 4, 2 Young Teens, 14 Nights, 4 Countries
- 6 Flamenco in Madrid
- 7 awesome website for cheap soccer jerseys
- 8 Markets in Malaga, Seville, Madrid
- 9 Suicide bombing in Ansbach
- 10 Favorite restaurants in Barcelona, Seville, Granada, San Sebastian
- 11 Berlin/Prague/Vienna/Budapest
- 12 Help needed for Netherlands itinerary please
- 13 Advice to store my luggage in Paris ?
- 14 Avoid Viking River Cruises
- 15 http://www.vitaminofhealth.com/zynev-male-enhancement/
- 16 The nieces take Bruce and Marija to Paris, Venice and London
- 17 Trip Report with Kids: Germany/Austria/Benelux
- 18 French Gov't Passes New Labor Law Despite...
- 19 Enjoying England for a year!
- 20 Les bons plans de Whathello
- 21 http://www.potentbodyformation.com/crepe-correcting-body-complex/
- 22 gare de nord
- 23 Day Trip from Lausanne
- 24 Venice, Maggiore, Jungfrau
- 25 transfer from Civitavecchia to Fiumicino airport