My wife and I are staying in Capri for a few days and would like to take a day trip to Pompeii for a day. What would be the easiest route? Should we go to Sorrento or Naples to catch the train to Pompeii and also, what Train stop should we get off at in Pompeii?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 One week in Europe
- 2 multi city flights to europe
- 3 Uber in Rome & Lisbon
- 4 Lyon airport hotel or downtown + taxi
- 5 London Theater
- 6 UK or France or elsewhere, July 2018, good price from west coast?
- 7 Sweet villages to base in La Rioja
- 8 Help with my trip to Paris and London
- 9 Switzerland in September
- 10 where to stay between Salamanca and Zaragoza?
- 11 Positano or Sorrento?
- 12 Jamikins? Other Italy travelers? Need car info, please.
- 13 3 weeks italy itinerary
- 14 My final Prague itinerary
- 15 Last minute trip to Capri
- 16 TRIP REPORT: Paris, Bordeaux, Dordogne, Toulouse, Provence, and more
- 17 weekend from cologne germany
- 18 Globus Iberian Tour
- 19 Last minute trip to Germany and Switzerland
- 20 13 nights in switzerland
- 21 10-Day Trip Planned..Need Recommendations
- 22 Earthquake near Naples
- 23 Greece - 8 days - Recommendations please!
- 24 First time to Spain: Seville & Madrid
- 25 Estonia, Finland, and Iceland: Summer 2017