My wife and I are staying in Capri for a few days and would like to take a day trip to Pompeii for a day. What would be the easiest route? Should we go to Sorrento or Naples to catch the train to Pompeii and also, what Train stop should we get off at in Pompeii?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Assist: Tec^h SUPP0RT NORTON ANTIVIRUS CONTACT ☎ 1:888:482:3831 NORTON
- 2 (USA) Te*ch SUPP0RT YAHOO CONTACT 1:8OO:54O:683O YAHOO Reset Password
- 3 Allocating time in Barcelona - Gaudi tickets
- 4 alcazar question and seville advice
- 5 Greek honeymoon: He wants sightseeing, she wants beaches
- 6 First visit to London
- 7 Paris travel help
- 8 Day in Capri
- 9 Visiting Positano and Amalfi
- 10 Favourite Alpine and Mediterranean place?
- 11 Is Dalamatian Coast similar to Amalfi Coast in terms of travel logistics?
- 12 How Best to spend 13 days in Italy
- 13 Paris..The St. Germain area.
- 14 Rome hotel
- 15 Villa in Italy
- 16 Mobile wifi for Europe travel
- 17 Help me make this possible!
- 18 Lonely Planet‘s Best in Europe list-your thoughts please
- 19 Best Barcelona neighborhood
- 20 Cycling Nice into Italy along the coast
- 21 One night in the Dolomites
- 22 Vatican tour
- 23 Cap Ferrat, Antibe, Luberon?
- 24 Places to stop/stay?
- 25 8 days vacation to Switzerland & Austria