My wife and I are staying in Capri for a few days and would like to take a day trip to Pompeii for a day. What would be the easiest route? Should we go to Sorrento or Naples to catch the train to Pompeii and also, what Train stop should we get off at in Pompeii?
Traveling from Capri to Pompeii Ruins
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Sweden, Denmark, Norway
- 2 London, Paris, Rome Trip Report
- 3 Munich - (2) nights plus an extra evening - your suggestions?
- 4 Trains in Italy
- 5 Planning a trip to the Baltics
- 6 Info requested for Paris, Strasbourg and Berlin
- 7 Gite and/or agritourism
- 8 20 days in Germany
- 9 Solo Scotland May 2014
- 10 How much do you spend on travel in Europe?
- 11 Are 9 Days Too Much for the Dordogne?
- 12 Spain and Portugal in Depth
- 13 Euro Quiz #4 - Europe's Ten Tallest Cathedrals...
- 14 Does cinque terre merit three days
- 15 Another Trip of Discovery of Feminine Charm with DW and DD the Younger
- 16 England and Scotland
- 17 No Starbucks in Italy?
- 18 Athens/Istanbul March
- 19 French open
- 20 Suggestions for Scandinavian Movies, Radio and Music. Can you help?
- 21 Azores
- 22 How safe is "Combe Laval Road" or ROUTE DE GENTLY to drive a car?
- 23 Visiting Exciting Turkey in the Throes of Restoration
- 24 What to do during Christmas in Paris?
- 25 Amazon 50% off sale on Rosetta Stone German