My wife and I are staying in Capri for a few days and would like to take a day trip to Pompeii for a day. What would be the easiest route? Should we go to Sorrento or Naples to catch the train to Pompeii and also, what Train stop should we get off at in Pompeii?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 short trip klon to koblenz
- 2 Cheap buses in Germany/Austria
- 3 Umbria/Tuscany/Le Marche villa suggestions for large group
- 4 Turkey Draft Itinerary
- 5 Pegontheroad in eastern Europe
- 6 7 Days, 7 Counties, 3 Generations Southwest Sampler
- 7 Barcelona Itinerary
- 8 Castle Hunters on HGTV - anyone watch?
- 9 CapitaineTrain.com again !!!!!
- 10 Travelling from Marseille Airport into the city
- 11 London(ish) calling. 33C at 10:00am!
- 12 Day trip suggestions from Beaune, France & Burgundy
- 13 What company to rent a AUTOMATIC car in France?
- 14 Barcelona sites: attire
- 15 Interesting new site in Utrecht
- 16 What train pass for Paris?
- 17 Travel tips for Budapest-July 2016
- 18 My northern Italy itinerary - your comments are appreciated!
- 19 Rome Walking Guide
- 20 Amalfi Coast restaurants...are dinner reservations a must?
- 21 Overnight in Obidos or Nazare?
- 22 Paris Visite pass
- 23 Amsterdam & Paris in peak season
- 24 Need help with Switzerland and Italy iterinary
- 25 Cinque Terre