My wife and I are staying in Capri for a few days and would like to take a day trip to Pompeii for a day. What would be the easiest route? Should we go to Sorrento or Naples to catch the train to Pompeii and also, what Train stop should we get off at in Pompeii?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Copenhagen / Stockholm trip advice
- 2 Lisbon to Porto by train
- 3 Into Barcelona out of Madrid !! Help!!?
- 4 Where to stay in Emilia-Romagna for best food?
- 5 ATM skimmer - good example of a traveler finding one in Vienna
- 6 Is a canal pass and museum entry worth buying ahead of visit?
- 7 Sample itinerary Germany in March
- 8 Lake Garda- Italy
- 9 Will July 23 Become England's Independence Day?
- 10 Sardinia, Italy
- 11 Stu Dudley's Provence and French Riviera Itinerary
- 12 Venice to Frankfort - via Switzerland?
- 13 Italy by car
- 14 Easiest way to send photo eq. to the hotel
- 15 Paris gtg in October?
- 16 Quaint Towns within 2hr Driving from Amsterdam
- 17 Toulouse, The Dordogne(based in Sarlat) and Paris
- 18 Shuttle From Avignon TGV to Avignon Centre
- 19 T Mobile Does it Again
- 20 Off to Ireland again! Solo trip...
- 21 5 Ladies, 4 Destinations and 1 Month
- 22 Itinerary set for my grand Basque adventure
- 23 8 days in Madrid/Sevilla/Granada
- 24 Getting From Milan to Arezzo
- 25 European Championship