My wife and I are staying in Capri for a few days and would like to take a day trip to Pompeii for a day. What would be the easiest route? Should we go to Sorrento or Naples to catch the train to Pompeii and also, what Train stop should we get off at in Pompeii?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Iphone Charger in a Car in Europe?
- 2 Age requirement for hotels in Europe
- 3 Help with itinerary
- 4 Click Here : http://skinreviveidea.com/alpha-tren/
- 5 Prague Beyond the "Usual"
- 6 Planning Advice!
- 7 Honeymoon trip to Europe - Would love your recommendations
- 8 Our European adventures
- 9 2 Nights in Bath, 1 Night in Ludlow - Itinerary Details
- 10 How to spend a glorious week in Switzerland?
- 11 http://www.healthybooklet.com/exoslim/
- 12 1 day trip from Nice
- 13 Spring Spain Itinerary
- 14 20 free days of Europe
- 15 Girona and Besalau
- 16 3 nights in Paris
- 17 Bellagio Accomodations in October
- 18 3 Weeks in Italy near Milan
- 19 Scotland November 2015
- 20 How to divide 4 weeks of lakes and mountains with kids in Italy?
- 21 A very late conclusion to Solo Christmas/December trip - Paris
- 22 Northern Italy in mid-October
- 23 NORMANDY TRIPS (+ Madrid)
- 24 Greece in 15 Days
- 25 recommended hospitals in Athens Greece