We will be in Brussels for a business conference the week of June 17 until June 20. We would then like to visit Provence. Does anyone have suggestions for the best way (fastest and cheapest) to get from Brussels to Provence (most likely staying near Avignon)? It looks too long to drive and not sure if it would be better to fly or take a train. We would be flying back to the US via Paris, so would take a train form Avignon to CDG.
traveling from Brussels to Provence
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Are we likely to encounter Dynamic Currency Conversion in Andalucia?
- 2 May trip to the islands
- 3 Where to stay in Rome
- 4 Siena or Bologna day trip from Florence?
- 5 7 days in Greece
- 6 Alternatives to Heathrow hotels?
- 7 How far in advance should I book my car rentals ?
- 8 Venice hotel selection
- 9 Killing time in Positano without shopping or beachtime
- 10 Augsburg with kids
- 11 Berlin & Budapest for 8 days
- 12 Spontaneous trip to Ireland
- 13 Jamikins and Bikerscott in Le Marche and the Dolomites
- 14 Three days in Spain
- 15 England/Scotland/Wales Planning-Summr 2014
- 16 Italy Apartment What To Bring
- 17 Easter week/ Semana Santa in Avila, Toledo, Segovia
- 18 Any suggestions for accomodations in Venice Italy mid June?
- 19 13 days Netherlands, Germany, Austria and Zermatt
- 20 Paris in April?
- 21 Republique - Canal St Martin area safe? And VRBO apartment rental questions
- 22 RFID wallets do they really work?
- 23 First time Croatia; young children; itinerary
- 24 Cordoba -- What to do on a Monday?
- 25 4 night stay for 5 in interlaken