We will be in Brussels for a business conference the week of June 17 until June 20. We would then like to visit Provence. Does anyone have suggestions for the best way (fastest and cheapest) to get from Brussels to Provence (most likely staying near Avignon)? It looks too long to drive and not sure if it would be better to fly or take a train. We would be flying back to the US via Paris, so would take a train form Avignon to CDG.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Eurail or Direct tickets?
- 2 The DCC scam is spreading
- 3 my itinary for Florence and Tuscany
- 4 tipping
- 5 What clothes?
- 6 Need help with logistics for visit to Dordogne area, please.
- 7 One suitcase or two for two weeks in Italy
- 8 The most interesting city/town in the UK-in your opinion
- 9 10 full days in Italy, creating an itinerary based on interests
- 10 Help with our Provence Itinerary
- 11 Long Weekend in Lovely Amsterdam
- 12 Amalfi vs Tuscany
- 13 Rome at Christmas
- 14 Once in a life time 3 month Europe Trip
- 15 Switzerland/Italian Lakes Itinerary Help
- 16 April in Paris...with a Side of Bordeaux
- 17 How hard (for an American) to drive in Yorkshire?
- 18 Nothern versus Southern region of Spain
- 19 Luggage on trains/security?
- 20 Croatia Itinerary Help
- 21 Transportation from Budapest to Krakow
- 22 Rome and a Baby - Some Travel Tips
- 23 What are the Hidden Attractions in paris
- 24 Who Tips In Paris Cafes and How Much?
- 25 Need help with two week itinerary for Crete next spring.