We will be in Brussels for a business conference the week of June 17 until June 20. We would then like to visit Provence. Does anyone have suggestions for the best way (fastest and cheapest) to get from Brussels to Provence (most likely staying near Avignon)? It looks too long to drive and not sure if it would be better to fly or take a train. We would be flying back to the US via Paris, so would take a train form Avignon to CDG.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Sept. 2016. GTG...possibly 14th-17th
- 2 Edinburgh to Bath - what is best option? train or plane
- 3 Departure Tax in UK
- 4 Austria
- 5 Norway Itinerary
- 6 Swiss Alps to Florence
- 7 Train Help
- 8 Dolomites October 14-18
- 9 Day in Dublin with Private Guide
- 10 Charles Degaulle question
- 11 Trains France/Switzerland
- 12 Elbe Bike Trip 2 with a nasty end
- 13 Switzerland itinerary help
- 14 Cote d'Azur & Provence Itinerary - Stu Dudley's new/revised edition
- 15 Bel Canto restaurant, Paris
- 16 Monti in Rome, your thoughts please
- 17 Any details on the explosions at the Istanbul Airport?
- 18 Tuscany Region - Rental Car or Public Transportation?
- 19 Sagrada Familia-Guide or Audio
- 20 Will July 23 Become England's Independence Day?
- 21 Which car rental company to use in Croatia?
- 22 First time Germany Frankfurt to Munich 2 weeks
- 23 Renting a car in Florence
- 24 Sample itinerary Germany in March
- 25 Hammams in Spain