We will be in Brussels for a business conference the week of June 17 until June 20. We would then like to visit Provence. Does anyone have suggestions for the best way (fastest and cheapest) to get from Brussels to Provence (most likely staying near Avignon)? It looks too long to drive and not sure if it would be better to fly or take a train. We would be flying back to the US via Paris, so would take a train form Avignon to CDG.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 France 2016: Paris--Avignon--Provence--Nice
- 2 Bed & Breakfast in Ireland - need reservations?
- 3 Germany, Austria, Liechtenstein, Switzerland
- 4 Flaminco recommendations for Seville September 29 to October 1
- 5 Provins as a day trip from Paris
- 6 Greece Itinerary
- 7 Ravenna Mosaics
- 8 Navigating the Swiss travel system
- 9 My 3 Day Umbrian Plan. What do you think?
- 10 Amsterdam, Germany
- 11 What do you trust more: Booking or Tripadvisor?
- 12 Changing planes in Frankfurt
- 13 Naples or Genoa
- 14 Les bons plans de Whathello
- 15 I'm moving to Italy...one way or another
- 16 Day Trip Orleans to Provins, an Italian Hill Town in France
- 17 Day trip from Marbella to the Alhambra
- 18 Swiss: 9 day trip
- 19 What to shop for in Floeence, Chianti, Montalcino and CT
- 20 15 days trip to Europe
- 21 Scotland Highlands Help
- 22 Italy - 19 days - 6 locations - Family of 4
- 23 How Challenging Did You Find German to Learn?
- 24 Advice on these Madrid apartments and hostels please.
- 25 Europe itinerary review