We will be in Brussels for a business conference the week of June 17 until June 20. We would then like to visit Provence. Does anyone have suggestions for the best way (fastest and cheapest) to get from Brussels to Provence (most likely staying near Avignon)? It looks too long to drive and not sure if it would be better to fly or take a train. We would be flying back to the US via Paris, so would take a train form Avignon to CDG.
traveling from Brussels to Provence
- 1 Need advice - Context Tours for Gallery Borghese & Vatican
- 2 Spain Travel
- 3 Venice in Jan
- 4 Le Marche and Rome - Part 2 - Urbino
- 5 Common practice to provide passport copies for apartment rental in Venice?
- 6 Eurostar/Raileurope Advance Booking
- 7 Honeymoon Travel Advice Needed!
- 8 Southern France
- 9 Stockholm hotel suggestions please!!!!
- 10 Belgium/Holland or Germany: Please help!
- 11 best beach hotel Mykonos
- 12 Venice passes....confusing as heck!
- 13 Geneva/Graechen/Milan Driving in February
- 14 NEW TO FODORS: Suggestions/Advice for 10 days in Europe
- 15 "It Will Rain Tomorrow." England Weathers The MaiTai Four.
- 16 Public transport from Ostuni
- 17 Paris Ariival..for Those who have requested
- 18 Itinerary Questions
- 19 Bells, Balls and a Basilica – Cooking in Abruzzo; Eating & Drinking In Rome
- 20 at last an itinerary: feedback and hotel suggestions please
- 21 Bologna Restaurants open on Sunday?
- 22 Trip Report - Fringe Movements
- 23 Our Happy Return to Sunny Tuscany (plus a small bite of Bologna, too!)
- 24 A full week in The Netherlands
- 25 Photo trip report - Belgium/France/Germany