We will be in Brussels for a business conference the week of June 17 until June 20. We would then like to visit Provence. Does anyone have suggestions for the best way (fastest and cheapest) to get from Brussels to Provence (most likely staying near Avignon)? It looks too long to drive and not sure if it would be better to fly or take a train. We would be flying back to the US via Paris, so would take a train form Avignon to CDG.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Earthquake info for Perugia and Assisi
- 2 Norfolk base
- 3 Croatia Roadtrip: Plitvice -> Dubrovnik in August
- 4 Travelling to Shiroka Luka, Bulgaria
- 5 Two weeks in Portugal in October
- 6 Train from London to Leeds and from York to London
- 7 Drinks in Spain
- 8 Dordogne day trips by boat - options?
- 9 Spain Itinerary Help
- 10 Heat wave in Paris? Learn to live with it!
- 11 from Charles de Gaulle to central Paris
- 12 Train in France-1st versus 2nd class?
- 13 13 days in Paris, plans and budget
- 14 TGV route Avignon - Paris
- 15 Beaches in Southern France
- 16 Going to Spain? Watch this movie.
- 17 Which Dordogne caves can be easily seen without advance reservations?
- 18 Ali
- 19 Viator's Tuscany in one day sightseeing tour
- 20 Gelato course in Rome?
- 21 Second thoughts on Lucerne as base
- 22 Oct '16 Tuscany assistance
- 23 Too much for one day?
- 24 Travel WiFi - France
- 25 Lipari to Capri??