We are planning a European trip next year, flying from JFK to Frankfurt, taking DeutscheBahn to Berlin, going to Paris and flying back to JFK from Paris. I'd like to figure out the best way to get from Berlin to Paris.
Traveling from Berlin to Paris--Suggestions?
- 1 Rough itinerary for 14 days in the UK
- 2 Scotland Itinerary getting better, still needs your expertise!
- 3 4 days in Zurich for the adventurous- what to do?
- 4 Bathrooms Along This Itinerary (Day in Rome)
- 5 Prague Itinerary
- 6 A Christmas Store in Paris
- 7 EU Rule On Olive Oil Roils Europe!
- 8 International Trains to Switzerland using Swiss Pass
- 9 Help me choose places to visit in Italy
- 10 London at Xmas
- 11 how much time in York, Edinburgh, etc?
- 12 Best castle for 7 and 9 year old boys
- 13 When to exchange US dollars to Euros
- 14 Car rental Italy
- 15 Zagreb, rental car and Slovenia
- 16 browsing homes for sale in Kent
- 17 Weather's crummy in northern Italy now--suggestions for places
- 18 A few questions about the Amalfi Coast (in May)
- 19 Northern Italy
- 20 How to make a phone call from a pay phone in London to Germany
- 21 Sicily- two week summer vacation
- 22 Sights to see, places to stop in drive from Edinburgh to London
- 23 I am Planning about to spend holidays at Windermere
- 24 Best area for wine and which one?
- 25 Time Out London - is there a replacement?