My wife and I are staying in Bellagio for 3 nights this June. From there, we plan to drop off our rental car in Como and possibly take a train to Lauterbrunnen. Are there any suggestions for traveling from Como to Lauterbrunnen? Do trains run from Como to Lauterbrunnen directly, or would we have to do transfers? We will stay in Wengen or Murren for 3 more nights, then go to Lucerne for 2 nights, then back to Milan for our departure flight. We just need to know the best methods of travel for this trip...? Would a Swiss saver flexi pass be worth purchasing? It will cost @ $550 total. ANY advice will be appreciated!
traveling from Bellagio to Lauterbrunnen
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Budget for 3 Month's
- 2 Questions for my German friends
- 3 Tram 28 safe to travel with kids?
- 4 Driving to Paris... Parking?
- 5 Driving through southern Germany, would you book accomodation in advance?
- 6 Art Deco architecture along the English Channel
- 7 Chip but no PIN
- 8 Our Spain Adventure -- Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Barcelona! (Part One)
- 9 Italy/France 22 day Itinerary - Help Please
- 10 Who has stayed at a Citadines Paris property?
- 11 Day trip to Rothenberg from Munich
- 12 Cornwall Trip Addition
- 13 Madrid and London
- 14 Connecting with forum locals in Paris
- 15 Madrid Tapas Tour
- 16 Two weeks in Paris ... how to fill?
- 17 Unique Venice Activity
- 18 Florence & Rome Itinerary, hotel, tour co. critique please!
- 19 Normandy, Brittany and Loire Valley in May - please help with itinerary
- 20 Excursions from Dubrovnik--wine/olive oil tasting, sailing/boat tours
- 21 car rental advice in Portugal
- 22 Traveling to Eastern Europe
- 23 What to wear
- 24 Back from Budapest- Report Including Eger, Szentendre and London
- 25 Small group for Colosseum