My wife and I are staying in Bellagio for 3 nights this June. From there, we plan to drop off our rental car in Como and possibly take a train to Lauterbrunnen. Are there any suggestions for traveling from Como to Lauterbrunnen? Do trains run from Como to Lauterbrunnen directly, or would we have to do transfers? We will stay in Wengen or Murren for 3 more nights, then go to Lucerne for 2 nights, then back to Milan for our departure flight. We just need to know the best methods of travel for this trip...? Would a Swiss saver flexi pass be worth purchasing? It will cost @ $550 total. ANY advice will be appreciated!
traveling from Bellagio to Lauterbrunnen
View all Europe activity »
- 1 Common practice to provide passport copies for apartment rental in Venice?
- 2 Eurostar/Raileurope Advance Booking
- 3 Venice in Jan
- 4 Honeymoon Travel Advice Needed!
- 5 Southern France
- 6 Stockholm hotel suggestions please!!!!
- 7 Belgium/Holland or Germany: Please help!
- 8 Need advice - Context Tours for Gallery Borghese & Vatican
- 9 best beach hotel Mykonos
- 10 Venice passes....confusing as heck!
- 11 Geneva/Graechen/Milan Driving in February
- 12 Spain Travel
- 13 NEW TO FODORS: Suggestions/Advice for 10 days in Europe
- 14 "It Will Rain Tomorrow." England Weathers The MaiTai Four.
- 15 Public transport from Ostuni
- 16 Paris Ariival..for Those who have requested
- 17 Itinerary Questions
- 18 Bells, Balls and a Basilica – Cooking in Abruzzo; Eating & Drinking In Rome
- 19 at last an itinerary: feedback and hotel suggestions please
- 20 Bologna Restaurants open on Sunday?
- 21 Trip Report - Fringe Movements
- 22 Our Happy Return to Sunny Tuscany (plus a small bite of Bologna, too!)
- 23 A full week in The Netherlands
- 24 Photo trip report - Belgium/France/Germany
- 25 Unique excursion/experience in Paris