My wife and I are staying in Bellagio for 3 nights this June. From there, we plan to drop off our rental car in Como and possibly take a train to Lauterbrunnen. Are there any suggestions for traveling from Como to Lauterbrunnen? Do trains run from Como to Lauterbrunnen directly, or would we have to do transfers? We will stay in Wengen or Murren for 3 more nights, then go to Lucerne for 2 nights, then back to Milan for our departure flight. We just need to know the best methods of travel for this trip...? Would a Swiss saver flexi pass be worth purchasing? It will cost @ $550 total. ANY advice will be appreciated!
traveling from Bellagio to Lauterbrunnen
- 1 6.5 hour layover in Lisbon, Portugal
- 2 Ireland from Shannon to Cork
- 3 Places to stay for a tour of Normandy
- 4 Cuenca or Toledo
- 5 semi escorted tours
- 6 Solo in Sicily - April 2013
- 7 To Madrid/Barcelona on Sunday! 8 Qs to help make the trip amazing
- 8 Beatiful place near Aix-en-Provence or not too far from St Paul de Vence
- 9 Venice Hotel near Cruise Terminal
- 10 PARIS: apartment for a family of 4. Could use your help.
- 11 Cinque Terre or Lake Como August - 3 nights
- 12 Shopping in France for the larger than average...
- 13 Dining in Rapallo and Camogli
- 14 Parking in Florence, Italy
- 15 Barcelona day trips
- 16 Montepulciano faves
- 17 Going to London for the first time at the end of May ALONE
- 18 Three nights in London, two nights somewhere else, help?
- 19 car rental agency near train station in Firenze
- 20 Should We Do Segovia With only 2 1/2 Days in Madrid?
- 21 Cinque Terre or More Tuscan Villages?
- 22 Paris trip report
- 23 Reporting from Paris May 12-25
- 24 When is the best time to buy train tickets/where?
- 25 Trains in Italy