My wife and I are staying in Bellagio for 3 nights this June. From there, we plan to drop off our rental car in Como and possibly take a train to Lauterbrunnen. Are there any suggestions for traveling from Como to Lauterbrunnen? Do trains run from Como to Lauterbrunnen directly, or would we have to do transfers? We will stay in Wengen or Murren for 3 more nights, then go to Lucerne for 2 nights, then back to Milan for our departure flight. We just need to know the best methods of travel for this trip...? Would a Swiss saver flexi pass be worth purchasing? It will cost @ $550 total. ANY advice will be appreciated!
traveling from Bellagio to Lauterbrunnen
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Europe in 21 days
- 2 London day trips, especially castles
- 3 Need to visit a hospital in Athens
- 4 Where can I find a driver for a day around Paris?
- 5 What Champagne House in Reims or Epernay for a day visit?
- 6 Help with Barcelona Plans Please!
- 7 Nairn to Edinburgh to home - route and where to stay
- 8 A little help with our Dordogne itinerary
- 9 Owners Direct Rentals?
- 10 7 days in Greece
- 11 Amsterdam Itiniary
- 12 Hotel in Venice
- 13 Boulevard Saint Germain from start to finish
- 14 What area to stay in Rome, Florence, and Venice?
- 15 Madrid or Toledo on May 1st - holiday
- 16 Swiss rail passes
- 17 Zurich, Switzerland
- 18 Article about the building of Brunelleschi's dome on the Duomo in Florence
- 19 Last day in Italy with kids, Bologna or Venice?
- 20 Honeymoon in Greece 10 days : Athen Santorini Crete
- 21 We saw London, we saw France as well as The Netherlands and Belgium
- 22 Ony 3-4 nights in Ortigia, priorities?????????
- 23 Day trips from Marseille
- 24 Trip to/involving Spain/Provence - preliminary ideas?
- 25 Sicily - Palermo, Cefalu, Taormina, Syracuse, Agrigento