My wife and I are staying in Bellagio for 3 nights this June. From there, we plan to drop off our rental car in Como and possibly take a train to Lauterbrunnen. Are there any suggestions for traveling from Como to Lauterbrunnen? Do trains run from Como to Lauterbrunnen directly, or would we have to do transfers? We will stay in Wengen or Murren for 3 more nights, then go to Lucerne for 2 nights, then back to Milan for our departure flight. We just need to know the best methods of travel for this trip...? Would a Swiss saver flexi pass be worth purchasing? It will cost @ $550 total. ANY advice will be appreciated!
traveling from Bellagio to Lauterbrunnen
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Capri 5 star hotel Tiberio Palace or Capri Palace with teen daughters
- 2 Rome or Stockholm - PLEASE HELP ME MAKE UP MY MIND
- 3 Help!! which tour company is the best for group tours in Italy?
- 4 Luxury hotel base Positano or Sorrento with 2 teen daughters
- 5 Bus Service Between Spoleto and Norcia
- 6 What to do and what to see in Moscow in February?
- 7 Which european city?
- 8 France,Spain,Italy
- 9 Sono arrivato a Venezia
- 10 Starting to plan for 3.5 weeks in northern Spain, May 2015
- 11 Minimalist wardrobe for Europe
- 12 N Ireland / Ireland driving
- 13 Hotel or B&B Recommendations for Chamonix, Lyon & Paris
- 14 Taxi or Tube from LHR to Gloucester Road Tube?
- 15 Scotland November 2015
- 16 Italy, mid May, 10 days, Rome + another city?
- 17 Schengen Visa Rules
- 18 Five Nights in Budapest: A Quick Winter Getaway
- 19 All Set To Go!!
- 20 Since Paris is ALWAYS good idea
- 21 Truffles, Tajarin & Turin…Two weeks in the Piemonte Region of Italy
- 22 Accommodations in or near Brussels with parking
- 23 London - Paris - Venice - Rome in 21 Days
- 24 Best places to stay in Bristol?
- 25 Portugal Trip