My wife and I are staying in Bellagio for 3 nights this June. From there, we plan to drop off our rental car in Como and possibly take a train to Lauterbrunnen. Are there any suggestions for traveling from Como to Lauterbrunnen? Do trains run from Como to Lauterbrunnen directly, or would we have to do transfers? We will stay in Wengen or Murren for 3 more nights, then go to Lucerne for 2 nights, then back to Milan for our departure flight. We just need to know the best methods of travel for this trip...? Would a Swiss saver flexi pass be worth purchasing? It will cost @ $550 total. ANY advice will be appreciated!
traveling from Bellagio to Lauterbrunnen
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Wisdom needed for a itinerary in northern Italy, Bavaria and Prague
- 2 Luggage on train from Waterloo to Southampton
- 3 Amalfi Coast/Sorrento Itinerary Help!
- 4 avoiding stuffy and inflexible service at nice european resorts
- 5 Solo Trip to Rome for Language School
- 6 Spain, France, Netherlands with 18, 19 yo grandsons
- 7 Rethymnon vs. Chania in early October?
- 8 Madrid and London
- 9 3 weeks in Europe
- 10 How to fit in Madrid, Lorca and possibly Toledo in 4 days?
- 11 Planning for Italy trip with a two-year old
- 12 What to book ahead in Barcelona?
- 13 Train from Brussels to Amsterdam
- 14 Suggestions on how best to spend our time in Lyon
- 15 Yacht trip on coast of Spain
- 16 Driving to Paris... Parking?
- 17 Honeymoon in Greece or Italy or Spain?
- 18 Question for best Town to base for touring the Amalfi Coast
- 19 Suggested Itinerary and ideas for South of France road tour?
- 20 5 Hour Layover in Amsterdam
- 21 Day Tours in Croatia, Slovenia that you can recommend?
- 22 What to wear
- 23 Can you recommend a little seaside town near Athen?
- 24 Northern Italy itinerary critique - please
- 25 Escorted Tours to Europe from UK to Dordogne Valley, France