I'll be in Barcelona in late May-Early June and I want to travel for 1 day to Madrid (June 2nd) and get back to Barcelona.
What is the cheapest way but also a fast way to get to Madrid?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Barcelona appartment is it a good location ?
- 2 Vacation
- 3 Best place to view alps from Italy
- 4 Upcoming trip to Penzance, Cornwall
- 5 Parma, Reggio or Modena for a year?
- 6 Menaggio/Varenna to St Moritz and back
- 7 8ish days Zurich to Como...
- 8 Best place in Italy for a tourist during Easter
- 9 One more day in Athens, any suggestions?
- 10 Italian Honeymoon - But How!?!?
- 11 Villas to rent in Ibiza
- 12 First time in London
- 13 The Roads Less Traveled: Traversing France With Mai Tai Tom & Tracy
- 14 Audio Walking Tour in London
- 15 Four Nights free after Monmouth, Wales & before London.
- 16 Bedbugs in Paris.
- 17 Starting my Paris plan for May
- 18 No Periods in British Written English!
- 19 itinerary help: 18 days in Wales/Scotland
- 20 3 weeks in Central/Eastern Europe
- 21 Trump alleged to be "keen" for US to join Commonwealth
- 22 Seville- Ronda drive time
- 23 Tour fron Malaga to Allehambra
- 24 Dinner get-together in Paris?
- 25 Driving Excursions/Day Trips outside of Edinburgh