I'll be in Barcelona in late May-Early June and I want to travel for 1 day to Madrid (June 2nd) and get back to Barcelona.
What is the cheapest way but also a fast way to get to Madrid?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Read Info@>>http://wellnessfeeds.com/strongmen-male-enhancement/
- 2 Travel in Europe
- 3 Maybe your worst nighmare...
- 4 Help me decide which major city to cut based on time of year.
- 5 London and Paris - 3 days each
- 6 Possible French strike on 9/21
- 7 Supplements in Carry on bag
- 8 Whathello Paris
- 9 Multiplug, Surge Protector needed?
- 10 sylvenstein road in Bavaria
- 11 Athens Help
- 12 Crete Holiday
- 13 Driving from Culzean Castle to Bamburgh
- 14 Rome to Venice
- 15 Bordeaux to Nice
- 16 One free day in Barcelona
- 17 Roman (and Florentine, Venetian) Holiday with la Principessa
- 18 November in Rome
- 19 Rouen or Rennes to pick up Rental Car
- 20 Granada in April; add Malaga?
- 21 The Little Cyclades, Santorini, Vienna
- 22 Trains in Italy
- 23 Suggestions for driving Cadiz to Zaragosa
- 24 Sicily help
- 25 Austria & Switzerland- winter or summer!