I'll be in Barcelona in late May-Early June and I want to travel for 1 day to Madrid (June 2nd) and get back to Barcelona.
What is the cheapest way but also a fast way to get to Madrid?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 credit and debit cards
- 2 Transportation Question Italy
- 3 Help with basic itinerary
- 4 Short Trip to Paris
- 5 Scandinavia Itinerary help!
- 6 Greece and Italy Combo
- 7 Trip to England next month - Itinerary Help needed
- 8 Final Four
- 9 Weird trip - more time in A&E than sightseeing
- 10 Seeking advice on apt rental
- 11 Where are the Mods?
- 12 2 nights in the Montreux-Vevey-Lavaux area
- 13 England + France 12-day itinerary
- 14 Advice on zermatt hotels
- 15 Visit to Engand
- 16 Cinqueterre
- 17 Paris drinks/dinner GTG April?
- 18 Can't get in to Cordoba....
- 19 Swiss Trip Itineraryand Charges
- 20 Sweden Midsummers Day
- 21 Easter Week in Europe, Destination Suggestions Please
- 22 Nowhere 'safe' : London attack
- 23 Versailles - Much More than the Palace!
- 24 Cornwall UK
- 25 Choose between Nazare, Portugal or Merida, Spain