I'm going with some friends to Europe this November and staying/traveling through February. We've been to Ireland before in August, but that's it, so it's all pretty new to us.
We'll be traveling all over Europe, but I was wondering if anyone could help me with an idea of what the weather is going to be like that time of year in England? Also, which month would be best spent in England? We were hoping to be in England, if possible, during a month that it wasn't completely covered in snow (for at least part on the month).
Thanks for the help ahead of time!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Germany family road trip help!
- 2 Daytime flights - US East Coast to Paris?
- 3 New notes and coins and death dates for old ones
- 4 The Roads Less Traveled: Traversing France With Mai Tai Tom & Tracy
- 5 "Best" train route Interlaken to Salzburg
- 6 Not Gone From Memory Or From Love — The Western Front Revisited
- 7 Starting my Paris plan for May
- 8 Best place to view alps from Italy
- 9 9 days in London
- 10 Bedbugs in Paris.
- 11 Vatican Museums and Scavi Tour
- 12 Vacation near Lake Lugano and Lake Como
- 13 Lyon
- 14 Self drive tour companies
- 15 Italian lakes
- 16 Train tickets, Swiss pass or eurail
- 17 2 WEEK EUROPE ITINERARY
- 18 What do after Bernia Express?
- 19 Upcoming trip to Penzance, Cornwall
- 20 Italian Honeymoon Advice
- 21 France, UK and Ireland
- 22 Driving Excursions/Day Trips outside of Edinburgh
- 23 French theater in Paris
- 24 Best way to learn a foreign language?
- 25 Major Ed van der Elsken show in Stedelijk Museum