I'm going with some friends to Europe this November and staying/traveling through February. We've been to Ireland before in August, but that's it, so it's all pretty new to us.
We'll be traveling all over Europe, but I was wondering if anyone could help me with an idea of what the weather is going to be like that time of year in England? Also, which month would be best spent in England? We were hoping to be in England, if possible, during a month that it wasn't completely covered in snow (for at least part on the month).
Thanks for the help ahead of time!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 KASPERSKY@ antivirus Errors CONTACT ☎ 1:800:681:7208 Tec*h Care 24x7
- 2 Charming hotels in Paris, please help.
- 3 4 Days in Europe! Paris, Lisbon, or...?
- 4 Where to stay first night near Manchester
- 5 Hotels in Turin
- 6 Help on ancient history route
- 7 3 days solo in London
- 8 Chania
- 9 Days to Avoid Roussillon, Gordes, etc.
- 10 Now to Madrid
- 11 Lunch in Lake Garda
- 12 Trip Report: The last hurrah? A fortnight in Lake Como
- 13 Village visit in Northern Italy
- 14 May Honeymoon in Sorrento?
- 15 Riviera di Ponente in mid October
- 16 If you visit London, go to the Kew Gardens!
- 17 Sicily: which coast?
- 18 Packing for Sicily and Sardenia: Need anything Warm?
- 19 Day trips from Seville -Granada, Cadiz&Jerez or white villages
- 20 Frankfurt to Achen travel by train
- 21 stopover between antequerra and granada?
- 22 Laura and Steve's Spanish Adventure
- 23 Edinbrugh
- 24 Berlin to ?
- 25 Where Would You? (1 random night in Dec btwn Bologna and Montepulciano)