I'm going with some friends to Europe this November and staying/traveling through February. We've been to Ireland before in August, but that's it, so it's all pretty new to us.
We'll be traveling all over Europe, but I was wondering if anyone could help me with an idea of what the weather is going to be like that time of year in England? Also, which month would be best spent in England? We were hoping to be in England, if possible, during a month that it wasn't completely covered in snow (for at least part on the month).
Thanks for the help ahead of time!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Rome neighborhoods equivalent to arrondissements 6 and 7 in Paris?
- 2 Azores
- 3 Houses, Gardens & Walking in England
- 4 What's the biggest mistake you made on a European trip?
- 5 Experience with Earthbound Tours
- 6 Train in Switzerland from Basel to Zermatt to Zurich
- 7 Sundays in Puglia
- 8 question on Barcelona itinerary
- 9 London GTG in June, Anyone?
- 10 Prague
- 11 San Francisco retirees would like to move to Paris for a year- crazy idea?
- 12 2 Months in Sicily
- 13 Planning a solo trip mostly to France, advice please!
- 14 What tips can you give about packing?
- 15 Sim Card Options
- 16 Lake Geneva / Great St Bernard Pass / Milan / Naples
- 17 Amsterdam hotels during summer
- 18 Cotswolds cottage ideas
- 19 Madrid, Barcelona and .....
- 20 Splitting 11 days between Amsterdam and Dubrovnik
- 21 Como Bus to Bellagio
- 22 Greek Islands (small)
- 23 Taking a high speed train from Rome, Italy to Venice, Italy for a day trip.
- 24 Scotland in 7 Days
- 25 Booking trains in Europe (Venice to Chur)