I'm going with some friends to Europe this November and staying/traveling through February. We've been to Ireland before in August, but that's it, so it's all pretty new to us.
We'll be traveling all over Europe, but I was wondering if anyone could help me with an idea of what the weather is going to be like that time of year in England? Also, which month would be best spent in England? We were hoping to be in England, if possible, during a month that it wasn't completely covered in snow (for at least part on the month).
Thanks for the help ahead of time!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Do I Tip the Maid & How Much, Paris 3* Hotel?
- 2 Van Crashes into crowded street in Barcelona
- 3 Black Forest base 7-10 days - public transport
- 4 With Gratitude for a Glorious Solo Month in Greece
- 5 Shorts in South of France?
- 6 Return to Yorkshire to walk the Dales Way
- 7 Lario Bus or taxi at Linate?
- 8 Which Day?
- 9 barcelona neighborhood
- 10 My bucket list first trip to Italy
- 11 Edinburgh Tattoo-2017-Tickets
- 12 Trip to Hungary, Croatia, Prague May 2018
- 13 Oy, I need help with this mid Sept U.K. trip!
- 14 First trip to Greece (last minute!)
- 15 Europe itinerary help!
- 16 MaiTaiTom Gets The Royal Treatment…Two Weeks Exploring London and Scotland
- 17 Accommodations Amsterdam under 175€
- 18 Les Invalides Night Show
- 19 Berlin - Grouping attractions by location
- 20 What are your favorite restaurants in Prague? (+itinerary critique)
- 21 Best Greek Island
- 22 Italian Opera-Edinburgh Tattoo-"Great" Houses-Cornwall: Ongoing and FINAL
- 23 Advice for Honeymoon in Iceland (5 days)
- 24 Corsica and Sardinia
- 25 3 weeks italy itinerary