I'm going with some friends to Europe this November and staying/traveling through February. We've been to Ireland before in August, but that's it, so it's all pretty new to us.
We'll be traveling all over Europe, but I was wondering if anyone could help me with an idea of what the weather is going to be like that time of year in England? Also, which month would be best spent in England? We were hoping to be in England, if possible, during a month that it wasn't completely covered in snow (for at least part on the month).
Thanks for the help ahead of time!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 알라딘사다리 c p s 33 . c o m
- 2 Arenalullring area Seville?
- 3 Question about Loire Valley châteaux
- 4 car rental
- 5 Munich and....???
- 6 Northern Italy in 2 Weeks?
- 7 Ambitious 1st time trip through Europe whilst pregnant??
- 8 Cyclades w/kids & my ruins-fanatic DH (itin and accommodation advice)
- 9 Scotland in 18 nights, smirr and sun and mud!
- 10 Trip planning to Paris, Lyon, Strasbourg
- 11 Portugal: 70th birthday trip
- 12 He Musta Saw Us a-Comin': A Brief, Cautionary Tale about Taxis in Rome
- 13 Another theft warning: coastal trains, between Genoa & Tuscany
- 14 FRANCE 10 YEARS ON: Paris Dordogne Albi Toulouse Arles S Rhone and Nice
- 15 Caution picking car from Europcar at Stazione Termini
- 16 No Reservations...our laidback Paris Christmas
- 17 Northern Ireland ideas
- 18 Paris Neighborhood Help
- 19 Poor weather outlook 10/16-19 Grindenwald
- 20 Itinerary input for trip to Spain and France
- 21 Long weekend in Albania
- 22 ASTURIAS IN LATE OCTOBER??
- 23 Online Site for Alhambra Tickets
- 24 Just the wine list please and Daisy came too.
- 25 scotland itinerary