I'm going with some friends to Europe this November and staying/traveling through February. We've been to Ireland before in August, but that's it, so it's all pretty new to us.
We'll be traveling all over Europe, but I was wondering if anyone could help me with an idea of what the weather is going to be like that time of year in England? Also, which month would be best spent in England? We were hoping to be in England, if possible, during a month that it wasn't completely covered in snow (for at least part on the month).
Thanks for the help ahead of time!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz #139
- 2 Mont St. Michel in winter
- 3 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 4 Input on Itinerary for Visit to Bavaria and Austria Fall 2017
- 5 Island Hopping in the Cyclades
- 6 Fifty Years Later, Paris
- 7 Another tipping question: concierges
- 8 Travel insurance for Dutch residents question
- 9 Black hair stylists or braids in Barcelona
- 10 Paris- 1 B.R. APT.
- 11 The Roads Less Traveled: Traversing France With Mai Tai Tom & Tracy
- 12 After Beaune, need suggestions for the next 10 days
- 13 Honeymoon on a Budget
- 14 Which airport for Bellagio?
- 15 Summer Travel order
- 16 UK: "Ghost Trains!"
- 17 Trip suggestion
- 18 great hotel and food in Lyon
- 19 Dijon in December!
- 20 5 Day trip with wife & teens - Nice to Paris
- 21 Swiss Trip Itineraryand Charges
- 22 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 23 Destination from London by train, advice please
- 24 Bernese Oberland + Luzern 4 days
- 25 Overnight trip from Barcelona