This is my first ever question here. I am Pakistani passport holder and living in Italy. I am a traveler and recently finished my Euro trip. Turin (Italy)>Barcelona (Spain)>Brussels(Belgium)>Budapest(Hungary)>Paris(France)>Gothenburg(Sweden)>London(UK)>Turin(Italy) and I arrived Italy just today. Here I have a confusion which I would like to get cleared.
While I was traveling in EU, ofcourse my passport was not being stamped, but when I left Sweden for UK, I got an exit stamp on my passport (So far so good).
As I arrived in UK, I asked for transit without visa at the border control which I was allowed. The lady at the immigration counter after some verifications put two stamps on my passport page. One writes: "NVD 40310, Leave to enter for 24 hours" while the other is the UK border control stamp "Immigration Officer, #, date and STANSTED" [It does not says entery or Exit] and when I asked the officer if it is an entry to UK, she said no, we have just allowed you to leave the border control in order to take your connecting flight and its a transit and that you did not enter UK. (Even now, so far, so good)
So when I left the check in counter for Turin at Stansted, confusion begins, I am leaving UK and going EU. I was expecting to meet the passport control officer before I board on the aircraft but I didn't. My passport was not stamped while leaving UK. Quite confused, I arrived the immigration officer at Turin, they confused guy, checked my residence card and passport, discussed with his colleague and handed it over to me. I was once again confused, No stamp again? I walked on but no, something is wring, I walked back and on looking at me coming back, he said.."Oh, yes..give me your passport", and stamped my entry and hence I was legally in EU again.
Since then, I am confused, why they don't stamp the passport while leaving for EU (Stansted) but they do while leaving for UK (Sweden) ? And I have doubts if everything went alright? Did I miss the border control at Stansted? Its not possible i know, then what happened? Is it a normal procedure? But it looks strange.!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 London Itinerary - 4.5 days
- 2 바카라사이트【HOT424。COM】보라카이카지노
- 3 바카라사이트【HOT424。COM】강원랜드카지노
- 4 바카라사이트【HOT424。COM】바카라프로그램
- 5 BARCELONA! Tapas, tours & towers - flamenco, festas & food!
- 6 바카라사이트【HOT424。COM】싱가포르카지노
- 7 바카라사이트【HOT424。COM】바카라100전백승
- 8 바카라사이트【HOT424。COM】바카라더블배팅
- 9 바카라사이트【HOT424。COM】시티랜드카지노
- 10 바카라사이트【HOT424。COM】아라비안바카라
- 11 Which 2 towns as base for Brittany and Normandy
- 12 바카라사이트【HOT424。COM】바카라게임규칙
- 13 바카라사이트【HOT424。COM】마카오카지노여행
- 14 바카라사이트【HOT424。COM】정선카지노중고차
- 15 사이버바카라【XAX111.ＣoM】바카라사이트
- 16 바카라사이트【HOT424。COM】강원랜드출입정지
- 17 외국인바카라【XAX111.ＣoM】카지노사이트
- 18 바카라사이트【HOT424。COM】정선카지노가는길
- 19 바카라코리아【XAX111.ＣoM】아시안바카라
- 20 바카라사이트【HOT424。COM】강원랜드친구들
- 21 바카라사이트【HOT424。COM】삼성동카지노
- 22 해외바카라【XAX111.ＣoM】아시안카지노
- 23 바카라사이트【HOT424。COM】사설명가카지노
- 24 바카라사이트【HOT424。COM】바카라배팅법
- 25 바카라사이트【HOT424。COM】월드바카라게임