My husband and I will be taking a trip to Germany in Sept 2013. The plan is to fly into Munich and then take a train to Oberammergau. After spending a week in Oberammergau we want to travel by train to Berlin. Any suggestions on the most efficient/economical way to travel to these areas by train would be greatly appreciated. From the other postings regarding train travel, it appears that reserving online and printing out our tickets may be the best way to go. Any thoughts on this are welcome. Finally, does it matter what day of the week we travel regarding the availability of trains? Thanks! PamCVA
Traveling by train in Germany
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Hotel Millesime or Hotel des Marronniers or Hotel du Danube
- 2 Italy Trip: Another Scrap With Friction
- 3 Good Flamenco in Seville
- 4 Questions on Cork and Another Irish Town Suggestion!
- 5 wineries near Ronda
- 6 One Town on the Amalfi Coast
- 7 Dress Code for the Vatican
- 8 A Vote for Malta: Most Rude.
- 9 Scotland - 1 week itinerary
- 10 Madrid and London
- 11 Middle Aged Regular American Guy Review of the Amalfi Coast
- 12 Greek Itinerary advice needed, please.
- 13 Advice on 8 day England Itinerary - No London
- 14 your favorite coasts/shores, lake or sea
- 15 Down in the River To Say "Bore Da": Wales May/June 2014
- 16 Anyone familiar with Villa Treville?
- 17 travel to western Europe from India
- 18 Tour Group Operators
- 19 Spain Trip Ideas -Critique Welcome
- 20 Rotterdam - Amsterdam Parking
- 21 Barcelona trip (La Festa Gracia! and more)
- 22 Paris: A Classical Music Concert
- 23 One week in Ireland itinerary
- 24 Sunday Times Travel Magazine: Beach Hotels
- 25 Is it okay to wear a US service hat?