My husband and I will be taking a trip to Germany in Sept 2013. The plan is to fly into Munich and then take a train to Oberammergau. After spending a week in Oberammergau we want to travel by train to Berlin. Any suggestions on the most efficient/economical way to travel to these areas by train would be greatly appreciated. From the other postings regarding train travel, it appears that reserving online and printing out our tickets may be the best way to go. Any thoughts on this are welcome. Finally, does it matter what day of the week we travel regarding the availability of trains? Thanks! PamCVA
Traveling by train in Germany
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 I´ve resurrected an old blog on the Basque Country
- 2 GuideAdvisor, beware!!
- 3 Ireland 6 days / 5 nights
- 4 Un Coup de Foudre - Falling in Love with France in 8 Days
- 5 How to decide where to go in Europe
- 6 Renting an apt.
- 7 Heading off to our 18day Eurotrip soon - 3000€ for 2 people? Enough?
- 8 First Europe trip - France, Italy & Greece
- 9 Madrid hotel near Atocha Station
- 10 Winter in europe - am I being too ambitious?
- 11 How tough are they with carry-ons for intra European flights?
- 12 Ever Seen the 'Baked Bean' In London?
- 13 Amalfi coast in May
- 14 Paris winter sales
- 15 What else for kids to see/do near Guedelon?
- 16 Car rental in Central/Eastern Europe
- 17 Ediburgh lodging - July.
- 18 MaiTaiTom's Paris When It Sizzles; Paris When It Fizzles Anniversary Trip
- 19 22 days in Amsterdam, Germany, Austria and Switzerland
- 20 Bavaria and Tirol for 2 weeks in June
- 21 Train to Harry Potter Studio---Tips?
- 22 half day at Madrid Prado ?
- 23 Open Jaw Ticket...NYC-LHR;FCO-NYC Cost
- 24 Question: import tax on personal musical instruments?
- 25 Should I buy Euro's now?