My husband and I will be taking a trip to Germany in Sept 2013. The plan is to fly into Munich and then take a train to Oberammergau. After spending a week in Oberammergau we want to travel by train to Berlin. Any suggestions on the most efficient/economical way to travel to these areas by train would be greatly appreciated. From the other postings regarding train travel, it appears that reserving online and printing out our tickets may be the best way to go. Any thoughts on this are welcome. Finally, does it matter what day of the week we travel regarding the availability of trains? Thanks! PamCVA
Traveling by train in Germany
View all Europe activity »
- 1 Driving Slovenia & Noerthern Croatia
- 2 To Paris and Provence in June
- 3 On TCM on 4/28/06 Cinema Paradiso
- 4 River Cruise from Moscow to St. Petersburg
- 5 2 Week European Itinerary
- 6 Germany with our 2 girls....help with itinerary
- 7 "It Will Rain Tomorrow." England Weathers The MaiTai Four.
- 8 best beach hotel Mykonos
- 9 Suggestion for car service from DeGaulle to apartment in Paris?
- 10 Vaporetti Schedules in Venice (and how passes work!?)
- 11 Advice on 10-14 days family trip Paris-Amsterdam-Italy
- 12 Family European winter holiday
- 13 French café offers discounts to customers who remember their "Bonjour"
- 14 Gift/Travel Cards for Spain?
- 15 Car in Prague
- 16 November Solo Madness in Ireland 2013!
- 17 One more week hardly in Paris: still wandering the Ile de France
- 18 USING THE METRO FROM AEROPORT CDG 2 TGV TO Place d'Italie
- 19 Paris Ariival..for Those who have requested
- 20 Geneva-Verbier-Zurich
- 21 El Rocio festival, Huelva
- 22 Budget (or at least Somewhat Inexpensive) Lodging in Bologna
- 23 Rome Accommodation
- 24 First time Golfing in Ireland
- 25 Where to stop on Italy's west coast