My husband and I will be taking a trip to Germany in Sept 2013. The plan is to fly into Munich and then take a train to Oberammergau. After spending a week in Oberammergau we want to travel by train to Berlin. Any suggestions on the most efficient/economical way to travel to these areas by train would be greatly appreciated. From the other postings regarding train travel, it appears that reserving online and printing out our tickets may be the best way to go. Any thoughts on this are welcome. Finally, does it matter what day of the week we travel regarding the availability of trains? Thanks! PamCVA
Traveling by train in Germany
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 things in Rhonda
- 2 England, Scotland, Ireland, and France... Where do I start?! (three weeks)
- 3 Confusing Care rental in Italy Continued . . . Locauto?
- 4 Which hotel in Lisbon?
- 5 Italy Trip: Another Scrap With Friction
- 6 TR: Solo in LONDON for ten days on unfinished business ...
- 7 Speeding ticket in Germany: how do I handle this?
- 8 There Nights in Paris - Lodging, Tour, Places, Language
- 9 A weekend in Europe--where to go?
- 10 Advice and suggestions welcome for 2 month trip
- 11 Please critique my Croatia/Slovenia itinerary
- 12 Madrid—Portugal—Northern Spain—Barcelona by car, need an itinerary...
- 13 Spain for 5 days at end of August
- 14 There Nights in Venice - Lodging, Tour, Places, Language
- 15 There Nights in London - Lodging, Tour, Places
- 16 If you had a week in Switzerland...
- 17 One month in Puglia and Matera
- 18 Northern Spain literature
- 19 Is May Day a big deal in Barcelona?
- 20 Amalfi Coast vs Greece
- 21 10 days in England
- 22 specific question about my possible trip to europe with Schengen law
- 23 Two Week Big Fat Family Vacation to Greece
- 24 Favorite Views of Paris?
- 25 Croatia itinerary