My husband and I will be taking a trip to Germany in Sept 2013. The plan is to fly into Munich and then take a train to Oberammergau. After spending a week in Oberammergau we want to travel by train to Berlin. Any suggestions on the most efficient/economical way to travel to these areas by train would be greatly appreciated. From the other postings regarding train travel, it appears that reserving online and printing out our tickets may be the best way to go. Any thoughts on this are welcome. Finally, does it matter what day of the week we travel regarding the availability of trains? Thanks! PamCVA
Traveling by train in Germany
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Experiences with spanish tour operator Iberica Travel?
- 2 How to split nine days on Crete?
- 3 Paris - Cochem - Cologne - Paris
- 4 Day Trip from Paris? Versailles - go or no? Other ideas . . .
- 5 Venice, April 2014. Some thoughts ...
- 6 Mosquitos in Amsterdam
- 7 Best cheap airport hotel/hostel in Madrid?
- 8 Mallorca, Menorca, Ibiza - 1 week. Seeking lodging, itinerary suggestions.
- 9 We saw a fox on Great Ormond St (and other sights up and down the Thames)
- 10 Riga 2014
- 11 Albania by bus in 10 days??
- 12 Which town to stay at in Lake Como?
- 13 What area of Berlin is best for a first time visitor?
- 14 How Do I call the US from Italy?
- 15 Itinerary: 13 day trip to Greece
- 16 FRANCE: SIM CARD
- 17 Back home problems with sim card
- 18 Getting to San Seb from Madrid
- 19 Budapest
- 20 Bikerscott & Jamikins in Portugal 2010/2011
- 21 Budapest--baggage storage
- 22 Which hostel in Cinque Terre?
- 23 sim card for Prague, Budapest, and Vienna
- 24 Taxi in Rome from airport to city
- 25 Duoro Valley lodging for 3 in June