My husband and I will be taking a trip to Germany in Sept 2013. The plan is to fly into Munich and then take a train to Oberammergau. After spending a week in Oberammergau we want to travel by train to Berlin. Any suggestions on the most efficient/economical way to travel to these areas by train would be greatly appreciated. From the other postings regarding train travel, it appears that reserving online and printing out our tickets may be the best way to go. Any thoughts on this are welcome. Finally, does it matter what day of the week we travel regarding the availability of trains? Thanks! PamCVA
Traveling by train in Germany
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Siena or Bologna day trip from Florence?
- 2 We saw London, we saw France as well as The Netherlands and Belgium
- 3 hotels in Seville
- 4 direct plane flight from sicily to Granada
- 5 European neo-nazis head Ukraine to save the white power
- 6 Questions on Ferry from Bodrum to Rhodes
- 7 Amsterdam -Belgium -Germany -Amsterdam
- 8 A drive in Europe
- 9 NATIONAL PARKS IN CROATIA (PLITVICE & KRKA)
- 10 Prague - Tram #22
- 11 nearby cities to london
- 12 Prague 3 nights - Top 10 things to do
- 13 Edinburgh To St. Andrews
- 14 York, Lakes District in early May good choice? Or Elsewhere?
- 15 Boulevard Saint Germain from start to finish
- 16 best neighborhood/area to stay in rome?
- 17 Hair Straightener for Europe!
- 18 Wanting to spend 6 months in the French Countryside
- 19 Rafting with Extreme Waves!
- 20 Porto -City Break
- 21 Ireland and the UK Itinerary Advice
- 22 driving map for Croatia and BiH
- 23 7 days in Greece
- 24 Looking for recommendations for trip insurance
- 25 Nuremburg and Bamberg from Munich