My husband and I will be taking a trip to Germany in Sept 2013. The plan is to fly into Munich and then take a train to Oberammergau. After spending a week in Oberammergau we want to travel by train to Berlin. Any suggestions on the most efficient/economical way to travel to these areas by train would be greatly appreciated. From the other postings regarding train travel, it appears that reserving online and printing out our tickets may be the best way to go. Any thoughts on this are welcome. Finally, does it matter what day of the week we travel regarding the availability of trains? Thanks! PamCVA
Traveling by train in Germany
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Rome or Stockholm - PLEASE HELP ME MAKE UP MY MIND
- 2 Help!! which tour company is the best for group tours in Italy?
- 3 Luxury hotel base Positano or Sorrento with 2 teen daughters
- 4 Bus Service Between Spoleto and Norcia
- 5 What to do and what to see in Moscow in February?
- 6 Which european city?
- 7 France,Spain,Italy
- 8 Sono arrivato a Venezia
- 9 Starting to plan for 3.5 weeks in northern Spain, May 2015
- 10 Minimalist wardrobe for Europe
- 11 N Ireland / Ireland driving
- 12 Hotel or B&B Recommendations for Chamonix, Lyon & Paris
- 13 Taxi or Tube from LHR to Gloucester Road Tube?
- 14 Scotland November 2015
- 15 Italy, mid May, 10 days, Rome + another city?
- 16 Schengen Visa Rules
- 17 Five Nights in Budapest: A Quick Winter Getaway
- 18 All Set To Go!!
- 19 Since Paris is ALWAYS good idea
- 20 Truffles, Tajarin & Turin…Two weeks in the Piemonte Region of Italy
- 21 Accommodations in or near Brussels with parking
- 22 London - Paris - Venice - Rome in 21 Days
- 23 Best places to stay in Bristol?
- 24 Portugal Trip
- 25 Transportation from Athens Airport to Syntagma