I know the topic of Eurail Pass is brought up a lot, but after spending hours on the Internet I still couldn't figure out all the answers to my specific travel plan. Here's all the train trips that I need to take:
Paris CDG - Aix-en-Provence (TGV)
Marseille - Milan
Milan - Venice
Venice - Florence
Florence - Rome
Rome - Paris (night train)
And here are my questions,
1. If I buy a French-Italy Eurail Pass, does that pass work for all the above-mentioned trips?
2. How do I figure out which trips require reservation and which ones don't?
3. For those that require reservation, how do I make reservation in advance?
4. For my specific itinerary, would you recommend me buy a French-Italy Eurail Pass? Or which part I should buy a pass and which part I should buy point-to-point tickets?
Thank you so much!
Traveling by train for my specific itinerary?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Hotels in Toulouse & Montpellier
- 2 A month in Europe - how does this sound?
- 3 Airport ATMs
- 4 Brittany France 2014 - Trip Report
- 5 London to Paris by train
- 6 Solo, inexperienced traveler struggling w/ logistics
- 7 Eastern Europe
- 8 First time to Switzerland
- 9 Spain and Portugal in Depth
- 10 Caserta, Italy? Anyone Been There?
- 11 All Set To Go!!
- 12 Help!! which tour company is the best for group tours in Italy?
- 13 Finally in Italy for the holidays - installment report
- 14 4 weeks in the UK
- 15 Granada
- 16 Have ten days to visit Munich, Salzburg and Switzerland
- 17 Euro Trivia Quiz #13... Ulysses S. Grant's European Tour?
- 18 Dublin, love it or hate it? please tell me why
- 19 Early stages of planning for Euro trip + would love suggestions
- 20 Switzerland help...?
- 21 Euro Trivia quiz #15 - Famous Folks and Places
- 22 Best Area to Stay in Amsterdam
- 23 Family vacay for 6 weeks with 2 Toddlers
- 24 Looking for clean & reputable hotels in Venice, Florence and Rome!
- 25 10 Days in Emilia-Romagna : Thinking of 3 Days Bologna and Then??