I know the topic of Eurail Pass is brought up a lot, but after spending hours on the Internet I still couldn't figure out all the answers to my specific travel plan. Here's all the train trips that I need to take:
Paris CDG - Aix-en-Provence (TGV)
Marseille - Milan
Milan - Venice
Venice - Florence
Florence - Rome
Rome - Paris (night train)
And here are my questions,
1. If I buy a French-Italy Eurail Pass, does that pass work for all the above-mentioned trips?
2. How do I figure out which trips require reservation and which ones don't?
3. For those that require reservation, how do I make reservation in advance?
4. For my specific itinerary, would you recommend me buy a French-Italy Eurail Pass? Or which part I should buy a pass and which part I should buy point-to-point tickets?
Thank you so much!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 First time in Greece
- 2 2 Days in Bologna
- 3 Can't we Fodorites be kinder in our responses, especially to new posters?
- 4 8 day trip from Denmark to Austria and Switzerland
- 5 Please critique my itinerary
- 6 Freiburg to Zell am See
- 7 Modica or Noto? So difficult to decide!
- 8 Cornwall to Edinburgh in 25 days ????
- 9 Reservations needed for Frankfurt->Offenburg train?
- 10 KNOWL and/or CHARTWELL in Kent from London by train?
- 11 Public Transportation in Vienna: Borderline Organized Crime
- 12 3 days in Amsterdam, arriving on King's Day - Need advice
- 13 Need help with 2.5 days Rome itinerary
- 14 16 days loop Venice to Venice
- 15 What's your favorite indoor passage In Paris?
- 16 Shipping wine from Italy to Massachusetts
- 17 Ireland with teen daughter
- 18 One day Ephesus tour Company
- 19 Itinerary help needed for month in France.
- 20 Ferries from Santorini to Folegandros
- 21 toarmina or cefalu
- 22 Danube Germany or Hungary
- 23 London Pass or No?
- 24 Day trip from Vienna (Prague, Budapest, Britislava, Salzburg)
- 25 Sankt Goar to Cologne