I know the topic of Eurail Pass is brought up a lot, but after spending hours on the Internet I still couldn't figure out all the answers to my specific travel plan. Here's all the train trips that I need to take:
Paris CDG - Aix-en-Provence (TGV)
Marseille - Milan
Milan - Venice
Venice - Florence
Florence - Rome
Rome - Paris (night train)
And here are my questions,
1. If I buy a French-Italy Eurail Pass, does that pass work for all the above-mentioned trips?
2. How do I figure out which trips require reservation and which ones don't?
3. For those that require reservation, how do I make reservation in advance?
4. For my specific itinerary, would you recommend me buy a French-Italy Eurail Pass? Or which part I should buy a pass and which part I should buy point-to-point tickets?
Thank you so much!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 COP 21 transportation disruptions 29-30 November 2015
- 2 Celebrating Christmas Early...in Vienna!
- 3 Which Heathrow Airport Car Service Would You Use?
- 4 A Short Holiday Kiev and Chernobyl
- 5 visa appointment experience
- 6 Malta - 4 days before Cristmas
- 7 4 week trip Turkey
- 8 Barcelona to Bordeaux and back in two weeks
- 9 How to go from bergen train station to bergen airport?
- 10 Received Black Friday ads feom Europe
- 11 Holiday in Austria
- 12 Paris Under Seige...
- 13 Christmas windows of Boulevard Haussmann in Paris 2015
- 14 How a Greek DIY expert ended up on a Greek Island Cruise
- 15 Glastonbury vs Bath
- 16 Edinburgh apartment choice, please advise
- 17 Rue des Rosiers
- 18 Help Planning Spain Itinerary
- 19 Sample European Itinerary for a solo traveler.
- 20 One day cruise stop Catania Sicily Trip Report
- 21 2 adults & 2 kids in a hotel room in Iceland?
- 22 1&1/2 day 1 night in helsinki
- 23 Scotland Trip
- 24 Must be the season of the witch: Nikki's autumn trip to London and Paris
- 25 X-ray machines at train stations in Europe?