I know the topic of Eurail Pass is brought up a lot, but after spending hours on the Internet I still couldn't figure out all the answers to my specific travel plan. Here's all the train trips that I need to take:
Paris CDG - Aix-en-Provence (TGV)
Marseille - Milan
Milan - Venice
Venice - Florence
Florence - Rome
Rome - Paris (night train)
And here are my questions,
1. If I buy a French-Italy Eurail Pass, does that pass work for all the above-mentioned trips?
2. How do I figure out which trips require reservation and which ones don't?
3. For those that require reservation, how do I make reservation in advance?
4. For my specific itinerary, would you recommend me buy a French-Italy Eurail Pass? Or which part I should buy a pass and which part I should buy point-to-point tickets?
Thank you so much!
Traveling by train for my specific itinerary?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Slow, south of france with a baby, a five year old and no driving
- 2 Alhambra questions
- 3 Apartments (via airbnb) or Hotels / B&Bs in Italy
- 4 accomodation fo granada, malaga, ronda and cadiz
- 5 Great Britain Car Tour Help!
- 6 Lake Como - favourite restaurants
- 7 Drone video of the north of the Netherlands
- 8 Which Car to book at CDG in May 2015? Do you get Complimentary Upgrade?
- 9 Cafe Sacher Vienna - go or not -thoughts
- 10 Itinerary help for 3 weeks Frankfurt to Paris
- 11 London Weekend
- 12 Suggestions for my Andalucia Itinerary
- 13 Trip from Vienna to Budapest
- 14 A taste of Scotland and Ireland
- 15 Where to stay in Varenna, Italy for 2 nights?
- 16 Berlin: evening dining
- 17 Ef Tour 10 days in Bavaria then 15 in Köthen
- 18 Help me choose between hotel spas in Austria/Bavaria!
- 19 Italy: How to get from Venice to Todi, Italy
- 20 Which disposable cell phone to buy in France?
- 21 italy-switzerland travel advice in mid to late May
- 22 Need help extending plan beyond France
- 23 Quick Survey for my thesis about online travel services
- 24 International Lhotse Expedition autumn 2015
- 25 Help with Itinerary, choosing Florence and Venice over Chianti area