I know the topic of Eurail Pass is brought up a lot, but after spending hours on the Internet I still couldn't figure out all the answers to my specific travel plan. Here's all the train trips that I need to take:
Paris CDG - Aix-en-Provence (TGV)
Marseille - Milan
Milan - Venice
Venice - Florence
Florence - Rome
Rome - Paris (night train)
And here are my questions,
1. If I buy a French-Italy Eurail Pass, does that pass work for all the above-mentioned trips?
2. How do I figure out which trips require reservation and which ones don't?
3. For those that require reservation, how do I make reservation in advance?
4. For my specific itinerary, would you recommend me buy a French-Italy Eurail Pass? Or which part I should buy a pass and which part I should buy point-to-point tickets?
Thank you so much!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Sicily car rental: pickup, drop off, and size
- 2 10 days in eastern Sicily - itinerary help needed
- 3 First Time Europe Trip
- 4 Cordoba or Granada?
- 5 Hostel Advice
- 6 Munich, Germany
- 7 Please help with transportation suggestions in Belgium
- 8 Venice Restaurant on Easter Sunday?
- 9 14 days in Europe: Paris, Venice, Florence, Cinque Terre, Rome
- 10 Early planning for Scotland. Itinerary thoughts?
- 11 Southern Spain Recs for Honeymooners?
- 12 Visiting Turkey for Fun and Adventure, Oasis or Chaos
- 13 Itinerary Help For Switzerland And Lakes Region Of Italy
- 14 Ireland Itinerary Help
- 15 Can't we Fodorites be kinder in our responses, especially to new posters?
- 16 Scotland Advise: Isle of Skye or Glen Coe
- 17 Planning Europe itinerary
- 18 Alhambra night tour tickets question / Seville Alcazar night tour
- 19 Spain student visa/ travel questions
- 20 Driving in Sicily: Help!
- 21 Path of the gods.
- 22 2 Week Euro Solo Trip - UK, Paris, Brussels
- 23 Sicily in 4 days
- 24 where to stay (and how long), what to see around Nuremberg
- 25 Undiscovered Places in Paris