I know the topic of Eurail Pass is brought up a lot, but after spending hours on the Internet I still couldn't figure out all the answers to my specific travel plan. Here's all the train trips that I need to take:
Paris CDG - Aix-en-Provence (TGV)
Marseille - Milan
Milan - Venice
Venice - Florence
Florence - Rome
Rome - Paris (night train)
And here are my questions,
1. If I buy a French-Italy Eurail Pass, does that pass work for all the above-mentioned trips?
2. How do I figure out which trips require reservation and which ones don't?
3. For those that require reservation, how do I make reservation in advance?
4. For my specific itinerary, would you recommend me buy a French-Italy Eurail Pass? Or which part I should buy a pass and which part I should buy point-to-point tickets?
Thank you so much!
Traveling by train for my specific itinerary?
- 1 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 2 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 3 Honeymoon Travel Advice Needed!
- 4 Moldova and Transnistiria
- 5 Lake como
- 6 Paris Ariival..for Those who have requested
- 7 Naples report - including staying in the centro storico
- 8 Question-- York & North York Moors
- 9 Place to propose
- 10 Stockholm hotel suggestions please!!!!
- 11 Banking for semester in London; what to do US students do?
- 12 Le Marche and Rome - Part 1
- 13 Prague Main Train Station
- 14 Rome L. Argentina Ruins - Can they be explored or just viewed from street?
- 15 Prague, Salzburg and Innsbruck
- 16 Three for the road
- 17 Budapest Vienna Munich - March 2014
- 18 Traveling to Europe for the first time
- 19 Make time for the Rhine and Mosel Valleys?
- 20 Itinerary Questions
- 21 France, Spain, Italy and a hint of Switzerland
- 22 Castle "ruins" Tirol, Austria, Bavaria, Switzerland ?
- 23 British drivers
- 24 Portugal in September
- 25 Spain Train Reservations - Seat assignment