I know the topic of Eurail Pass is brought up a lot, but after spending hours on the Internet I still couldn't figure out all the answers to my specific travel plan. Here's all the train trips that I need to take:
Paris CDG - Aix-en-Provence (TGV)
Marseille - Milan
Milan - Venice
Venice - Florence
Florence - Rome
Rome - Paris (night train)
And here are my questions,
1. If I buy a French-Italy Eurail Pass, does that pass work for all the above-mentioned trips?
2. How do I figure out which trips require reservation and which ones don't?
3. For those that require reservation, how do I make reservation in advance?
4. For my specific itinerary, would you recommend me buy a French-Italy Eurail Pass? Or which part I should buy a pass and which part I should buy point-to-point tickets?
Thank you so much!
Traveling by train for my specific itinerary?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Looking for recommendations for trip insurance
- 2 Berlin & Budapest for 8 days
- 3 Amsterdam -Belgium -Germany -Amsterdam
- 4 Prague 3 nights - Top 10 things to do
- 5 Train ticket dilemma from Zurich to Milan
- 6 Champagne, Chocolates and Christmas, but no Chanel - Paris and Alsace
- 7 HELP FLORENCE TO ROME BY CAR WHAT TO DO
- 8 Questions on Ferry from Bodrum to Rhodes
- 9 Siena or Bologna day trip from Florence?
- 10 Where to stay in Rome
- 11 5 nights to get from Paris to Rome - What to do??
- 12 Italy Roma Card, Florence Card Recommended? Train Pass?
- 13 Boulevard Saint Germain from start to finish
- 14 Ireland and the UK Itinerary Advice
- 15 Nuremburg and Bamberg from Munich
- 16 Italy Apartment What To Bring
- 17 RFID wallets do they really work?
- 18 Prague, Austria and Germany in 17 days
- 19 Sicily Suggetions
- 20 Germany driving itinerary starting questions
- 21 Travelling two weeks in London, Ireland and Scotland.
- 22 North of Spain from Bilbao
- 23 We saw London, we saw France as well as The Netherlands and Belgium
- 24 Heathrow Airport Hotel
- 25 Where to watch World Cup in Berlin