I know the topic of Eurail Pass is brought up a lot, but after spending hours on the Internet I still couldn't figure out all the answers to my specific travel plan. Here's all the train trips that I need to take:
Paris CDG - Aix-en-Provence (TGV)
Marseille - Milan
Milan - Venice
Venice - Florence
Florence - Rome
Rome - Paris (night train)
And here are my questions,
1. If I buy a French-Italy Eurail Pass, does that pass work for all the above-mentioned trips?
2. How do I figure out which trips require reservation and which ones don't?
3. For those that require reservation, how do I make reservation in advance?
4. For my specific itinerary, would you recommend me buy a French-Italy Eurail Pass? Or which part I should buy a pass and which part I should buy point-to-point tickets?
Thank you so much!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Best coffeeshop in Amsterdam for a noob?
- 2 Windsor Castle
- 3 First time to Spain: Seville & Madrid
- 4 Looking for a UK coach tour company for seniors
- 5 Help with my trip to Paris and London
- 6 Help with 12 day UK Itinerary!
- 7 Globus Iberian Tour
- 8 Athens hotel with Acropolis view from room/balcony
- 9 Mr & Mrs Annhig need your help planning bucket list trip to Switzerland
- 10 3 weeks italy itinerary
- 11 Spain: train/rental car help
- 12 Journees du patrimonie 2017
- 13 Northern Tucany / Southern Emilia-Romagna / Cinc Terre What to Do?
- 14 Private Guide in Lyon
- 15 Salzburg itinerary review
- 16 Paris in November
- 17 Trip Report - Croatia, Montenegro, Bosnia & Herzegovina
- 18 What's a must to buy in Paris?
- 19 Shorts in South of France?
- 20 Do I Tip the Maid & How Much, Paris 3* Hotel?
- 21 Drive or Train from Zurich to Florence?
- 22 A bit overwhelmed!!!
- 23 With Gratitude for a Glorious Solo Month in Greece
- 24 Adivice from experts please, Southern Dutch/Belgium German Borders
- 25 Bath/Cotswolds