I know the topic of Eurail Pass is brought up a lot, but after spending hours on the Internet I still couldn't figure out all the answers to my specific travel plan. Here's all the train trips that I need to take:
Paris CDG - Aix-en-Provence (TGV)
Marseille - Milan
Milan - Venice
Venice - Florence
Florence - Rome
Rome - Paris (night train)
And here are my questions,
1. If I buy a French-Italy Eurail Pass, does that pass work for all the above-mentioned trips?
2. How do I figure out which trips require reservation and which ones don't?
3. For those that require reservation, how do I make reservation in advance?
4. For my specific itinerary, would you recommend me buy a French-Italy Eurail Pass? Or which part I should buy a pass and which part I should buy point-to-point tickets?
Thank you so much!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Itinerary set for my grand Basque adventure
- 2 Are Munich and Vienna too similar for same trip?
- 3 Parisian hotel lobby goes on the attack
- 4 itinerary help for 14 days on Sicily
- 5 1 week in Cornwall, England
- 6 Christmas in Edinburgh, Scotland
- 7 Bern, Switzerland: Anything Open on Jan 1st?
- 8 Sweden, Denmark or Both ? 8 days in Aug
- 9 Will July 23 Become England's Independence Day?
- 10 Happy accidents ,undiscovered gems -London, Paris
- 11 Here I plan again....Amsterdam
- 12 Milan overnight or not en route to MXP with 2 kids
- 13 Athens or So. Spain in winter
- 14 4 weeks in Italy July with children
- 15 Corsica experts: Where should I spend an extra night?
- 16 8 Days in Corsica--Not Enough!
- 17 Italy by car
- 18 Elbe Bike Trip 2 with a nasty end
- 19 Help. Medical escort needed after accident during holiday.
- 20 Scotland: Bluebells and Gorse, Castles and Stones, and NO Rain!
- 21 T Mobile Does it Again
- 22 Melk/Wachau Day Trip from Vienna
- 23 8 days in Madrid/Sevilla/Granada
- 24 Switzerland Itinerary - cheese making?
- 25 Seville Itinerary