I know the topic of Eurail Pass is brought up a lot, but after spending hours on the Internet I still couldn't figure out all the answers to my specific travel plan. Here's all the train trips that I need to take:
Paris CDG - Aix-en-Provence (TGV)
Marseille - Milan
Milan - Venice
Venice - Florence
Florence - Rome
Rome - Paris (night train)
And here are my questions,
1. If I buy a French-Italy Eurail Pass, does that pass work for all the above-mentioned trips?
2. How do I figure out which trips require reservation and which ones don't?
3. For those that require reservation, how do I make reservation in advance?
4. For my specific itinerary, would you recommend me buy a French-Italy Eurail Pass? Or which part I should buy a pass and which part I should buy point-to-point tickets?
Thank you so much!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Best Scenic Route -Vienna to St Wolfgang
- 2 Which city order makes most sense?
- 3 Restaurants in Spain
- 4 A birthday dinner in Sevilla
- 5 credit and debit cards
- 6 Transportation Question Italy
- 7 Help with basic itinerary
- 8 Short Trip to Paris
- 9 Scandinavia Itinerary help!
- 10 Greece and Italy Combo
- 11 Trip to England next month - Itinerary Help needed
- 12 Final Four
- 13 Weird trip - more time in A&E than sightseeing
- 14 Seeking advice on apt rental
- 15 Where are the Mods?
- 16 2 nights in the Montreux-Vevey-Lavaux area
- 17 England + France 12-day itinerary
- 18 Advice on zermatt hotels
- 19 Visit to Engand
- 20 Cinqueterre
- 21 Paris drinks/dinner GTG April?
- 22 Can't get in to Cordoba....
- 23 Swiss Trip Itineraryand Charges
- 24 Sweden Midsummers Day
- 25 Easter Week in Europe, Destination Suggestions Please