I know the topic of Eurail Pass is brought up a lot, but after spending hours on the Internet I still couldn't figure out all the answers to my specific travel plan. Here's all the train trips that I need to take:
Paris CDG - Aix-en-Provence (TGV)
Marseille - Milan
Milan - Venice
Venice - Florence
Florence - Rome
Rome - Paris (night train)
And here are my questions,
1. If I buy a French-Italy Eurail Pass, does that pass work for all the above-mentioned trips?
2. How do I figure out which trips require reservation and which ones don't?
3. For those that require reservation, how do I make reservation in advance?
4. For my specific itinerary, would you recommend me buy a French-Italy Eurail Pass? Or which part I should buy a pass and which part I should buy point-to-point tickets?
Thank you so much!
Traveling by train for my specific itinerary?
- 1 Hungary and Czech Republic
- 2 Madrid to Sevilla
- 3 Driving from Nice to Besancon, France
- 4 How to get from airport to Venice city
- 5 Ira Has Been Kidnapped
- 6 A full week in The Netherlands
- 7 San Sebastian and 2 day trips into France...lodging and places to see
- 8 Venice 3 days Itinerary.
- 9 Bells, Balls and a Basilica – Cooking in Abruzzo; Eating & Drinking In Rome
- 10 Ireland in a week
- 11 Bus shuttle from MXP to Milan Centrale Station
- 12 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 13 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 14 Please help with this Switzerland/Italy itinerary
- 15 To Paris and Provence in June
- 16 Day Trips from Florence: Tours or On Our Own???
- 17 Best option for Dollars to Euros for apartment payment"
- 18 Confirming..."Buy train tickets the day of departure" advice....M/V/Rome
- 19 Going to Puglia, I hope
- 20 7 days in Andalucia
- 21 Travelling to Amalfi Coast in April 2014
- 22 Scandinavia Itinerary
- 23 Venice passes....confusing as heck!
- 24 Weekend in Lake Bled?
- 25 A Month in Bologna Photos/Blog TR