I am an American flying into Krakow and traveling to Zancopane in Poland this August. My husband and I have already arranged the international drivers license. My question is, how difficult will it be for us to take a rental car into both these countries if we choose, and what are the best recommendations for tourism as close to the Polish border as possible? We don't want to be in the car for hours, but we would like the experience of being able to squeeze in an extra country during our ten days in Poland. Thanks in advance for your input.
Traveling by rental car from Zancopane, Poland to Czech Rep & Slovakia
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Transportation ticket in Athens
- 2 seeking travel tips in italy and crotia
- 3 Internet or travel agent?
- 4 Hotels and locations in Barcelona
- 5 Paris and where else?
- 6 Christmas Market Battle: Vienna/Salzburg/Munich
- 7 Starting to plan for 3.5 weeks in northern Spain, May 2015
- 8 Itinerary concerns, please help
- 9 Hotels in Amsterdam and Paris @ less than 150 euros per night
- 10 Please help with Sicily Itinerary!
- 11 Neighbourhood for longer stay in Lisbon?
- 12 Catalonia says it's going to have an independence referendum
- 13 Venice to ban wheeled suitcases
- 14 Aran Islands in wintertime
- 15 Paris for the First Time – Need Suggestions for a Non-touristy Experience
- 16 Beware Hotel Henry IV on Place Dauphine, Paris
- 17 Trip report of our visit to Rioja
- 18 Christmas windows in Paris
- 19 Visiting UK boyfriend
- 20 Is seventeen too young to travel to Europe?
- 21 Munich - vacation apartment rental, week after Christmas
- 22 Autumn in Paris
- 23 How long to allow for layover at CDG going from MRS to ATL
- 24 Blissful Airbnbs,Risky Segways,Vegan Tapas: Prague-Hvar-Andalucía-Madrid
- 25 Visiting Europe in April 2015