We will be traveling from Oxford to Chester and from Portsmouth to London. I notice that coach prices are considerably less than rail. Does anyone have any recommendations about coach vs. rail?
Traveling by coach in Britain
- 1 12 days, 3 couples, one week in London Sept 2013
- 2 Train from Amsterdam to Bruges
- 3 Solo Female First Time Traveler - Scared to Death
- 4 PARIS: apartment for a family of 4. Could use your help.
- 5 A bit of Scotland, wing mirror casualty, 7 days in London, and a Fodors GTG
- 6 London hotels
- 7 What size luggage?
- 8 Advice Sought for Train Schedule in Spain
- 9 Travel to Italy with kids...where to stay
- 10 Help with Sept. itinerary going north from Dublin
- 11 Time from Venice airport to St Marks Square
- 12 Nice
- 13 Bernina Express questions
- 14 Carpe Diem Flights Booked! Need help w final itinerary France/Switzerland
- 15 Ireland from Shannon to Cork
- 16 Am I in an unsafe Parisian neighborhood?
- 17 Italy-Locarno or Stresa
- 18 Student Traveling 2 weeks in France, Italy etc
- 19 Paris to Basel on EuRail pass
- 20 TR Provence, Israel, Switzerland, Italy..April 16 a day of AA infamy
- 21 Clifden Ireland, farm or stable lodging
- 22 Train tickets
- 23 Should we stop in Basel on our way to Zurich.
- 24 How to get from Nice to Cinque Terre by train
- 25 Swiss visit - Mürren for Berner Oberland and Chur? Sargans? for Engadin hub