Am going from Toulouse to Andorra to Madrid (that's the plan at any rate) in the space of 8 days. Am having trouble finding transport (via train) between Andorra and Madrid (apparently not a popular or efficient route). Any thoughts on the train routes? What about renting a car? Am somewhat apprehensive about driving through the Pyrenees. Thoughts? Any info. greatly appreciated. Thanks.
Traveling between Toulouse, Andorra, and Madrid -- transportation suggestions?
View all Europe activity »
- 1 2 wk Europe Trip Advice
- 2 Bells, Balls and a Basilica – Cooking in Abruzzo; Eating & Drinking In Rome
- 3 2 Week European Itinerary
- 4 Channel Islands
- 5 7 days in Italy over Christmas - transportation and itinerary suggestion?
- 6 Chambermaid tipping
- 7 TGV and Provence questions
- 8 Budget (or at least Somewhat Inexpensive) Lodging in Bologna
- 9 Gift/Travel Cards for Spain?
- 10 Oh Solomillo! 15 Days in Spain
- 11 Dresden Train Station
- 12 London for Christmas
- 13 Family European winter holiday
- 14 Paris Ariival..for Those who have requested
- 15 One more week hardly in Paris: still wandering the Ile de France
- 16 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 17 15 Day Europe Trip - Mix of rail and car.. Cost ineffective?
- 18 Rome Accommodation
- 19 First timer! Trip to London over New Year's next year!
- 20 Tuscan Agriturismo
- 21 To Paris and Provence in June
- 22 USING THE METRO FROM AEROPORT CDG 2 TGV TO Place d'Italie
- 23 Travelling with Alitalia. MIA-FCO-AOI Carry-on or Check-in baggage?
- 24 El Rocio festival, Huelva
- 25 Night trains across Europe--what are the fares?