My parents will be in Rome and are leaving to go to Pompei on a tour bus. They want to stay in Rome to see the Pope and catch up to their tour later in the day. They think it will be easy. I am trying to find out the distance between cities and the public transportation that is available. Are there plenty of options or will they be caught in Rome with no easy way to catch up to their tour. I'd like to help them.
Traveling between Rome and Pompei
- 1 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 2 2 weeks in UK to visit my daughter at Queen Mary Univ Dec 15-28 2013
- 3 Planning 4 nights S / SE of London for my parents in their late 60s
- 4 Gogartys, Dublin
- 5 Prague - must see
- 6 Sicily 10 days
- 7 Christmas windows of Boulevard Haussmann in Paris
- 8 Alps/countryside off the beaten path suggestion - daytrip near Zurich
- 9 Frankfurt to Bamberg day trip - train ticket question
- 10 Nice to St Remy overnight stop in Cassis?
- 11 France, Spain, Italy and a hint of Switzerland
- 12 Advice on relocating to Italy?
- 13 Restaurant reservations Rome, Tuscany, Venice
- 14 Portugal in September
- 15 20 day Backpacking Trip
- 16 Europe with young teens
- 17 Spain itinerary complete - suggestions for inexpensive lodging?
- 18 Salamanca, Barcelona, o Valencia?
- 19 Bells, Balls and a Basilica – Cooking in Abruzzo; Eating & Drinking In Rome
- 20 Cycling and wine-tasting through Italy, Slovenia and Croatia
- 21 Where to stay in Copenhagen
- 22 How to get from airport to Venice city
- 23 Advises for trip to Russia
- 24 First timer! Trip to London over New Year's next year!
- 25 First time traveler to Ireland