My parents will be in Rome and are leaving to go to Pompei on a tour bus. They want to stay in Rome to see the Pope and catch up to their tour later in the day. They think it will be easy. I am trying to find out the distance between cities and the public transportation that is available. Are there plenty of options or will they be caught in Rome with no easy way to catch up to their tour. I'd like to help them.
Traveling between Rome and Pompei
- 1 Hot Air Balloon crash in Cappadocia kills two, injures twenty-three
- 2 The Adventure Begins.. Sarge56 in Italy
- 3 My First Trip to Provence and Paris...Loved!!!
- 4 any recommended guides for Krakow area?
- 5 Bruges B&Bs
- 6 Easyjet luggage/ baggage
- 7 Rhine River Intinerary
- 8 If you could go anywhere in Italy......
- 9 Piazza della Liberta -Florence
- 10 Tales from Venice, Bologna, Pienza and Rome
- 11 florence hotel
- 12 best place to get euros for Ireland trip
- 13 France and Italy for wedding and honeymoon
- 14 Getting a Water Taxi during Festa Del Redentore
- 15 Sardinia, Italy
- 16 Iceland Road trip in May
- 17 Eiffel tower tickets- June8-15 will I need to queue?
- 18 Santorini-Nafplio-Delphi-Athens Help
- 19 large supermarket in Munich - where?
- 20 Don't slight Bruges
- 21 Beauty Products in France?!
- 22 Netherland -> Belgium -> West Germany for 18 days
- 23 What is the best food in France?
- 24 Help me decide between Kas and Kalkan!
- 25 Solo in Sicily - April 2013