My parents will be in Rome and are leaving to go to Pompei on a tour bus. They want to stay in Rome to see the Pope and catch up to their tour later in the day. They think it will be easy. I am trying to find out the distance between cities and the public transportation that is available. Are there plenty of options or will they be caught in Rome with no easy way to catch up to their tour. I'd like to help them.
Traveling between Rome and Pompei
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Where to watch World Cup in Berlin
- 2 Sardinia 5 - 7 night, first time in March please help
- 3 GIRONA Spain - 1 day
- 4 SICILY - PALERMO or TRAPANI as a base?
- 5 Alternatives to Heathrow hotels?
- 6 Germany driving itinerary starting questions
- 7 MARSEILLES - Day trip - CASSIS or AVIGNON ?
- 8 hotels in Seville
- 9 Sicily Suggetions
- 10 car rental companies Italy
- 11 Siena or Bologna day trip from Florence?
- 12 Soccer/futbol in Madrid
- 13 best neighborhood/area to stay in rome?
- 14 Nice hotel in Garmisch, Fussen or Mittenwald
- 15 Mykonos - Ornos beach question
- 16 Prague, Austria and Germany in 17 days
- 17 England/Scotland Itinerary
- 18 Renting a car in Venice and dropping it off in Rome
- 19 Are we likely to encounter Dynamic Currency Conversion in Andalucia?
- 20 From CDG to the Seventh?
- 21 How far in advance should I book my car rentals ?
- 22 Mykonos Grand, Cavo Tagoo, Saint Johns, Belvedere or Grace?
- 23 Paris in April?
- 24 Trip to Italy - please weigh in with suggestions and tips!!
- 25 Three days in Spain