My parents will be in Rome and are leaving to go to Pompei on a tour bus. They want to stay in Rome to see the Pope and catch up to their tour later in the day. They think it will be easy. I am trying to find out the distance between cities and the public transportation that is available. Are there plenty of options or will they be caught in Rome with no easy way to catch up to their tour. I'd like to help them.
Traveling between Rome and Pompei
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Back home problems with sim card
- 2 How Do I call the US from Italy?
- 3 Getting to San Seb from Madrid
- 4 Albania by bus in 10 days??
- 5 Budapest
- 6 Best cheap airport hotel/hostel in Madrid?
- 7 Which town to stay at in Lake Como?
- 8 Bikerscott & Jamikins in Portugal 2010/2011
- 9 What area of Berlin is best for a first time visitor?
- 10 Budapest--baggage storage
- 11 Which hostel in Cinque Terre?
- 12 FRANCE: SIM CARD
- 13 sim card for Prague, Budapest, and Vienna
- 14 Taxi in Rome from airport to city
- 15 How to split nine days on Crete?
- 16 Duoro Valley lodging for 3 in June
- 17 Reviews on Adriatic Travel Agency?
- 18 How do you find French food?
- 19 Day trips from Seville
- 20 Apartments in Verona and Bologna
- 21 9 days in Italy - beginning in Venice
- 22 GPS in Tuscany
- 23 Are Tatras worth the trip?
- 24 Best day to look for economic flights
- 25 Paris 3 days and then to Burgundy for 2 weeks: Car?