My parents will be in Rome and are leaving to go to Pompei on a tour bus. They want to stay in Rome to see the Pope and catch up to their tour later in the day. They think it will be easy. I am trying to find out the distance between cities and the public transportation that is available. Are there plenty of options or will they be caught in Rome with no easy way to catch up to their tour. I'd like to help them.
Traveling between Rome and Pompei
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 England/Scotland/Wales Planning-Summr 2014
- 2 Republique - Canal St Martin area safe? And VRBO apartment rental questions
- 3 From CDG to the Seventh?
- 4 Looking for advice on hotels in Paris
- 5 RFID wallets do they really work?
- 6 Train ticket dilemma from Zurich to Milan
- 7 Spain itineraries
- 8 Wales/Scotland Trip - August 2014
- 9 Itinerary Help!
- 10 Ony 3-4 nights in Ortigia, priorities?????????
- 11 4 night stay for 5 in interlaken
- 12 Wanting to spend 6 months in the French Countryside
- 13 Greek Island Chartering Yacht with Skipper?
- 14 Italy for 3 in 12 days
- 15 Scotland
- 16 Jamikins and Bikerscott in Le Marche and the Dolomites
- 17 7-8 days in Greece HELP!
- 18 OUR BIG ADVENTURE...2 WEEKS and counting
- 19 Lots of help needed- First time going to Italy- Itinerary suggestions
- 20 christmas lunch or dinner munich 2014
- 21 Ireland with a Northern Twist
- 22 We saw London, we saw France as well as The Netherlands and Belgium
- 23 Great Britain Travel- London / Edinburgh
- 24 Apartment and Area to Stay in Istanbul
- 25 Street food in Turkey