I am traveling to Geneva, Switzerland in a couple weeks and would love to get out of the city for a day trip or two. I might even land in Geneva and go to Lausanne and/or Montreaux instead of stay every night in Geneva. Is there public transportation between these cities? I am on VERY tight budget, I'm only going to site-see, hike, and take photos.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Spending Money for a 30 day trip
- 2 Santorini lodging
- 3 3 nights Santorini suggestions with a child- is akrotiri a good location?
- 4 Proposed itinerary for Iceland
- 5 Driving Excursions/Day Trips outside of Edinburgh
- 6 Fine-tuning Requested: Naxos, Santorini, Athens Itinerary
- 7 Trump alleged to be "keen" for US to join Commonwealth
- 8 Fodors monitors - "view profile" not available on Foxfire
- 9 Ireland last minute recommendations
- 10 info Faro & Algarve
- 11 Daytime flights - US East Coast to Paris?
- 12 Comments on locations/sestieri, please
- 13 Nafplio to Hydra
- 14 3 Month Europe Itineray -- please critique
- 15 Favorite restaurants in Provence???
- 16 Dinner get-together in Paris?
- 17 Day Trips from Dunfermline
- 18 Weighing hand luggage at CDG security now
- 19 Six Days on the Road in Ireland...Ideas?
- 20 May get together in Paris
- 21 14 days in Italy in late June with 6 adults + 6 little kids
- 22 Following the Canadian Liberation Route in the Netherlands
- 23 Self drive tour companies
- 24 Positano to Maori drive or ferry and how much visiting time?
- 25 Italian Honeymoon Advice