I am traveling to Geneva, Switzerland in a couple weeks and would love to get out of the city for a day trip or two. I might even land in Geneva and go to Lausanne and/or Montreaux instead of stay every night in Geneva. Is there public transportation between these cities? I am on VERY tight budget, I'm only going to site-see, hike, and take photos.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Reset Password: Tec*h sUPp0rt Yahoo CONTACT 1:800:540:6830 Yahoo *Fixed
- 2 Europe in 2 weeks on budget
- 3 Why do you visit X or Y?
- 4 Florence or Genoa airport - Flying from Barcelona to get to Cinque Terre?
- 5 Quick 10 day Europe trip
- 6 Help me make this possible!
- 7 FIndng Vintage French Workwear in Paris
- 8 Mobile wifi for Europe travel
- 9 My thoughts go to Manchester
- 10 Car Rental
- 11 One evening : Lausanne or Geneve ?
- 12 First visit to London
- 13 First Timers Traveling to Italy - Help!
- 14 Awful experience with Ace Car Rental Iceland
- 15 Paris: Museums, food and wine -- May 2017
- 16 Balkans
- 17 My first trip to Crete
- 18 Châteauneuf-du-Pape Wine tours and Luberon Wine Producers
- 19 Ireland Trip
- 20 London is it worth it?
- 21 Advice on 1 day trip to Black Forest
- 22 Austria + Italy 10 Days places to visit in July
- 23 Final advice (I think) Restaurants!
- 24 itinerary recommendation 6 nights Spain (Barcelona/Madrid)
- 25 Any itinerary hints for Prague