Going in mid November from Madrid to La Alberca from Hawaii. I am traveling alone and want to be safe. I want to go to Portugal (close to la alberca but not sure how to get to Lisbon from there), or just go back up to Madrid and take day trips from my hotel. There are so many comments about muggings, hit and runs etc., and don't want to travel alone on buses or trains not sure where I am going. Are there reliable tour operators from hotels that I should just take tours from?
Traveling alone to Madrid need advice
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 A nine day whirl through Istanbul and Cappadocia
- 2 Five Days With Rabbies in Devon and Cornwall
- 3 flights from San Francisco to Germany
- 4 4-6 weeks
- 5 27-DAY ODYSSEY IN THE ALPS with 3 FINAL DAYS IN PARIS
- 6 Adventures in Italy with Momma
- 7 London, Paris, Rome Trip Report
- 8 Paris for a Week – Looking for a Day Trip Outside the City
- 9 Barcelona and/or ??? with another family
- 10 Eiffel tower tickets
- 11 Christmas Market Battle: Vienna/Salzburg/Munich
- 12 Venice Banning Fodors
- 13 Iceland with kids - purchase a 'self-drive' package or DIY?
- 14 1 Month Europe (June 2015) with 3 children, ages 6-11
- 15 Difference in price between Lufthansa and United
- 16 Need Some Italy Planning Help
- 17 Please help with Sicily Itinerary!
- 18 Alcobaca, Batalha and Tomar, all or one?
- 19 France, Italy and Greec
- 20 How to pay tolls in Portugal when there is no toll booth
- 21 England/Scotland/Wales Planning-Summr 2014
- 22 Why go further, Manchester Christmas Markets back soon.
- 23 Zurich to Basel transfer
- 24 Greece - 3 week trip - requesting input
- 25 UK & Ireland 2 week travel itinerary (looking for input)