Going in mid November from Madrid to La Alberca from Hawaii. I am traveling alone and want to be safe. I want to go to Portugal (close to la alberca but not sure how to get to Lisbon from there), or just go back up to Madrid and take day trips from my hotel. There are so many comments about muggings, hit and runs etc., and don't want to travel alone on buses or trains not sure where I am going. Are there reliable tour operators from hotels that I should just take tours from?
Traveling alone to Madrid need advice
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 13 days Netherlands, Germany, Austria and Zermatt
- 2 France Itinerary for 2 months: Please critique and advise!
- 3 My Italy Itinerary for July 2014
- 4 Paris: Help w/short and very last minute trip
- 5 Great Britain Travel- London / Edinburgh
- 6 Not hot in Europe in July?
- 7 Rue Montorgueil or 7th?
- 8 itinerary help
- 9 9 days in turkey
- 10 Trenitalia has just enabled bookings for summer 2014
- 11 Germany-berlin marathon
- 12 Hair Straightener for Europe!
- 13 Spain in 18days -finalizing itinerary and a special bday celebration!
- 14 Nice Video about Poland
- 15 fun4all4 Trip Report: Greece is Great!
- 16 Questions - Planning a Family Trip to Greece this summer
- 17 Reims for a day
- 18 5 days in Europe: Budapest/Berlin or Copenhagen/Talinn or something else?
- 19 Month Itinerary England, France, Germany, Italy does this work?
- 20 Swiss pass or Individual tickets?
- 21 3 Week Trip to Italy and Paris - Suggestions
- 22 Toulouse and beyond -
- 23 Basque Spain to Lourdes to Carcassonne to Provence! 12 busy days solo
- 24 What country would you pair with Turkey? Greece?
- 25 St Pancras to Holburn tube station