My D will be in Europe with a group in June and wants to extend her stay and spend two weeks in Russia visiting Moscow and St. Petersburg. None of her travelmates are able to extend their stay. What do you think of a single woman traveling alone in Russia?
Traveling Alone in Russia - Moscow and St. Petersburg - Is this dangerous?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Honeymoon Destinations for December 2014
- 2 Zurich, Switzerland
- 3 Paris Prix de L'Arc de Triomphe
- 4 Yearly Greece visitor looking for different island
- 5 Last day in Italy with kids, Bologna or Venice?
- 6 Month Itinerary England, France, Germany, Italy does this work?
- 7 one last portugal car rental question
- 8 Venice
- 9 Amsterdam Itiniary
- 10 A little help with our Dordogne itinerary
- 11 Hotel or Apartment Hotel for 2 adults + 2 children (7 and 12)
- 12 Cilento, Calabria and Basilicata: Help fill in a few blanks for us
- 13 Where can I find a driver for a day around Paris?
- 14 A drive in Europe
- 15 Romantic Venice Resturants with View
- 16 A Win At the Arc and Discovering Lisbon
- 17 Florence to Siena May 1st
- 18 Hotel in Venice
- 19 Day trip on the Rhine
- 20 Avignon to London?
- 21 Swiss rail passes
- 22 Day trips
- 23 Europe in 21 days
- 24 Siena or Bologna day trip from Florence?
- 25 Trip to Italy - please weigh in with suggestions and tips!!