My D will be in Europe with a group in June and wants to extend her stay and spend two weeks in Russia visiting Moscow and St. Petersburg. None of her travelmates are able to extend their stay. What do you think of a single woman traveling alone in Russia?
Traveling Alone in Russia - Moscow and St. Petersburg - Is this dangerous?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Venice - visiting the Arsenal.
- 2 men's shoes spain
- 3 Amsterdam to Brussels train connection question
- 4 Italy/France 22 day Itinerary - Help Please
- 5 Amsterdam / Belgium Itinerary
- 6 Unique Venice Activity
- 7 Traveling in France by train
- 8 FRANCE: SIM CARD
- 9 Tipping in Turkey ...and Europe
- 10 Two weeks in Paris ... how to fill?
- 11 A Good Base on Mallorca
- 12 16 days in Paris, not sure London or Italy? ?
- 13 London visit
- 14 Oh to be in England now that Spring is there - a walk in the Dales
- 15 Altitude sickness in Switzerland
- 16 Flying in and out of Zurich - stay there the entire time?
- 17 Art Deco architecture along the English Channel
- 18 Need help with Europe Itinerary
- 19 Connecting with forum locals in Paris
- 20 How much will a budget to Europe be for 2 months?
- 21 Suggestions for Santorini itinerary, need change??
- 22 Our Spain Adventure -- Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Barcelona! (Part One)
- 23 Special restaurants - recommendations needed
- 24 Camper Rental in Iceland
- 25 How to get from Charles de Gaulle Airport to Gare du Nord?