My D will be in Europe with a group in June and wants to extend her stay and spend two weeks in Russia visiting Moscow and St. Petersburg. None of her travelmates are able to extend their stay. What do you think of a single woman traveling alone in Russia?
Traveling Alone in Russia - Moscow and St. Petersburg - Is this dangerous?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Not hot in Europe in July?
- 2 Hotwire zones in Barcelona & London
- 3 Vienna highlights
- 4 Toulouse and beyond -
- 5 Questions - Planning a Family Trip to Greece this summer
- 6 Itinerary Help 10 days in Europe over Easter Week
- 7 Paris: Help w/short and very last minute trip
- 8 accommodation woes - Sicily
- 9 Wanting to spend 6 months in the French Countryside
- 10 30 Days in Europe - 29 y/o male
- 11 Seville hotels
- 12 Any exciting towns South of Rome, Italy
- 13 Italy
- 14 Venice to Wegen Switerzerland-suggestion for overnight near lake como
- 15 We saw London, we saw France as well as The Netherlands and Belgium
- 16 9 nights in Switzerland Help!Please.
- 17 Apartment in Rome - location opinions please
- 18 Month Itinerary England, France, Germany, Italy does this work?
- 19 Where to stay family of 5 in Rome? Hotel or rental suggestions please!!
- 20 Reims for a day
- 21 Lavender Fields
- 22 Second thoughts about Provence - help!
- 23 Munich
- 24 Ireland and the UK Itinerary Advice
- 25 Parking Car in Amsterdam - Need Advice