I am looking to take 26 days and travel to Spain, France, Italy, and Greece. Im interested in must see sights, safety and hostel information, I also need in for about the rail ways and if I should get a pass before I go over seas?
View all Europe activity »
- 1 Ireland in a week
- 2 Bus shuttle from MXP to Milan Centrale Station
- 3 Anniversary Weekend in Paris
- 4 Dawdling Through the Dordogne
- 5 Le Marche and Rome - Part 3 - Recanati
- 6 Hungary and Czech Republic
- 7 Orvieto ro Pompei day trip in late December?
- 8 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 9 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 10 Please help with this Switzerland/Italy itinerary
- 11 To Paris and Provence in June
- 12 Day Trips from Florence: Tours or On Our Own???
- 13 Best option for Dollars to Euros for apartment payment"
- 14 Confirming..."Buy train tickets the day of departure" advice....M/V/Rome
- 15 Going to Puglia, I hope
- 16 7 days in Andalucia
- 17 Travelling to Amalfi Coast in April 2014
- 18 Scandinavia Itinerary
- 19 Venice passes....confusing as heck!
- 20 Weekend in Lake Bled?
- 21 A Month in Bologna Photos/Blog TR
- 22 Itinerary Help: Amsterdam-Zurich/Basel-Geneva in 10 days?
- 23 London 12 day itinerary suggestions needed
- 24 Copenhagen Weekend with Family
- 25 Venice 3 days Itinerary.