I am looking to take 26 days and travel to Spain, France, Italy, and Greece. Im interested in must see sights, safety and hostel information, I also need in for about the rail ways and if I should get a pass before I go over seas?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Renting an apt.
- 2 Ireland 6 days / 5 nights
- 3 Food options near Tower (& Leadenhall Mkt?)
- 4 Trip Report: Sheep Rule. A Week in Scotland
- 5 northern Portugal
- 6 Paris Apt Locations - Your Opinion on Apts
- 7 Switzerland Trip with Family
- 8 London - Off-the-Path Gems
- 9 Help me with this trip
- 10 Euro quiz # 42 - Trains, Trains and Railways...
- 11 Liberation of Auschwitz 70 years ago
- 12 Multi-Generational Great Britain Tour
- 13 "Chip" Credit Cards in Italy
- 14 Itinerary review - Family vacation to Spain
- 15 4 weeks by rail starting Rome
- 16 MaiTaiTom's Paris When It Sizzles; Paris When It Fizzles Anniversary Trip
- 17 14 days in Russia, please help choose day trip out of Moscow/St. Petersburg
- 18 BOS - CDG airfare in late April?
- 19 2000 years, 2 countries, 2 passports: Rome & Madrid, Jan. 2015
- 20 Germany and Switzerland
- 21 Advice required on my Switzerland Itinerary
- 22 Spending time in Berner Oblerand - Take a side trip to Saas Fee?
- 23 Best places to shop for leather handbags in Florence
- 24 Great restaurants in Italy
- 25 Ireland itinerary and accommodations advice?