I will be traveling to Ireland with another mom and several college students at the end of May. One week will be spent in Ireland for a group tour then we are free to travel elsewhere for a week. We will have 6 of us total, most having never been to Europe before. We are wanting to be conscious of expenses but willing to spend a little more for worthwhile ventures. Good hostels are acceptable or night trains or even a rental home since it may equal a hostel price with the 6 of us. We're looking for suggestions of places to travel next and how many days at each. We will be flying out of London to the US and will have 7 nights on our own. I think the students would like to see Paris most but are flexible. Any help?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Help with Crete Itinerary
- 2 London with Teens Trip Report
- 3 Cortona -- just a passing thought
- 4 Charming hotels in Paris, please help.
- 5 Dublin & Environs with Teens Trip Report
- 6 Lake Como AREA questions
- 7 Language course in Trieste, Northern Italy
- 8 Madrid/Andalucia Trip
- 9 RS view on booking.com & the like
- 10 PORTO (???) combine with Galicia??
- 11 Spain - day driver advice
- 12 Sitting at a cafe watching the world go by - hmmm...
- 13 Capri is for vacationing, la Dordogne is for living
- 14 Please help with Carry-on Question--CDG!
- 15 Day Trips from Zug in Switzerland
- 16 Late November with a 7-month-old - Portugal?
- 17 Please help: Swiss Pass/Lucerne/Engadine?
- 18 Best walking route Plitvice Lakes
- 19 Bregenzer Festspiele: the opera Carmen
- 20 Charming Balcony Hotel in Le Marais?
- 21 Trip Report: Italy with the bambinos!
- 22 Day trip from Amsterdam for college girls
- 23 Trains from Istanbul to Budapest
- 24 Madrird and Seville
- 25 Greece