I will be traveling to Ireland with another mom and several college students at the end of May. One week will be spent in Ireland for a group tour then we are free to travel elsewhere for a week. We will have 6 of us total, most having never been to Europe before. We are wanting to be conscious of expenses but willing to spend a little more for worthwhile ventures. Good hostels are acceptable or night trains or even a rental home since it may equal a hostel price with the 6 of us. We're looking for suggestions of places to travel next and how many days at each. We will be flying out of London to the US and will have 7 nights on our own. I think the students would like to see Paris most but are flexible. Any help?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 : ⌘ ⌘ ⌘ BUS97.COM : ⌘ ⌘ ⌘ 토토사이트: ⌘ ⌘ ⌘ 카지노사이트
- 2 Bern to Munich, BlaBla Car & Dresden
- 3 Initial itinerary - 1 month in Greece
- 4 Switzerland in November?
- 5 Single mom w/ 8 mo baby traveling to Paris and London
- 6 10 nights in Umbria before Rome- advice please
- 7 Surprise trip to Greece!
- 8 Seville/Granada or Porto/Guim/Braga/Evora to impress 9 year old?
- 9 Greece...so many options! (11 days)
- 10 Places of interest
- 11 Need hotel recommendations for Madrid, Toledo & Andalucia
- 12 A Month stay in Southern France
- 13 vienna
- 14 Itinerary? Mystras? Stay over or stay in Nafplion
- 15 Ireland and Scotland in July
- 16 When to buy airline? & booking seats
- 17 Northern Spain vs Portugal, where spend more time ?
- 18 Ireland travel passport question
- 19 3 days in Ortygia Sicily
- 20 2 weeks in Europe - itenerary help
- 21 Oxford England Accommodations
- 22 Suggested Italy Itinerary
- 23 Croatia transportation question.
- 24 Southern Germany - a base for travel
- 25 Any recent stays at either the Plaka or Attalos hotels in Athens