So I’ve decided to go to abroad to Europe. It’s something I’ve wanted to do for ages and my current job is coming to an end, so before I start looking for a new one I felt I needed to take this opportunity to travel abroad. Now’s the time, I’m 24 so I get all the discount prices and I have enough money to do it. It’s now or never, I really don’t want this to be my never.
So plan is to try and do travel for a month though six weeks seem more realistic(I’ll let me parents know of the extra 11 days AFTER I book my flight haha).
I do plan on going to a lot of place…Italy(there are so many places I want to go to in Italy), Germany(Berlin, Fussenn), Ireland, Scottland, Copenhagen and from their due the night train to Amsterdam, Spain(Madrid, Barcelona, maybe some other places), Sweden, Switzerland and Belgium.
I also plan to go to England and France but I studied abroad in England and have been to London a few times, so my plan is to just meet with some of friends there and stay there no more then a day(overnight if we go out..). London tends to be expensive so it might just be a dinner thing. My real plan in England is Bath, Cardiff, and Oxford. I’ve also been to Paris a couple of times, so I just plan to skip it completely and head to other places in France, most likely in the South.
1) So first question is first is, is that possible to do in six weeks? Am I taking too much on at once?
- I plan to stay only a day or two in some places, and then two to three in other places. I’m alright with not going to Belgium, Switzerland and Sweden(basically in that order from one I’m most willing to give up to the one I’m least willing to give up haha). My day in London could go away or maybe it’s where I could end my trip. I’m mostly just going to see my friends from abroad there.
But Italy, Germany, Vienna, Ireland, Amsterdam, and Southern France and parts of England are definite. I know it’s still a lot, but I’ve got 4-6 weeks, so I do have a good amount of time, no? I mean I’d love to check out Rhineland and Toledo and other places like that, but I’m not sure if I plan to spend the night there. I know it’s still a lot but I plan to spend 3 days at most in most of the countries, save for Italy which will probably be like 7(so much I want to see!) and German will be 4. I’d love to do Sweden and Spain…but it might be hard. Sweden I’d prefer more then Spain at this point.
If I should cut it down to see more(I mean I plan to be in Italy like a 5-7 days), what should I cut, besides the ones I’ve already mentioned. What do you all think is the most(and I hate to use this word) expendable? Honestly I’d love to see some small villages…
2) What’s the best country to start? Or I should say cheapest place to start?
-Unfortunately I will be booking the tickets on relatively short notice…probably within three weeks to a month from when I want to go(sometime in late September/early October) so the price will be up there…I’m waiting to hear back from this one job and if I don’t hear back by September 5th, I’m booking my flight. So far haven’t even gotten an interview, so looking unlikely haha. Is Berlin the best place? So far Berlin and Dublin have been pretty cheap..but that’s if I book now. Also should I aim to avoid a connection flight despite being cheaper?
3) Which country should I leave from? I guess that question depends more on where both my second and last spot will, though I imagine a lot of zigzagging, so what’s the best place to finish for a cheap flight?
4) What are the MUST SEES on this trip, maybe even the things no one else know about(again the tiny villages will be cool)
5) I plan to stay in Hostels most of the time, but for like one night part of me wants to stay in some old fashion inn, just for the experience. Are those expensive?
6) Also do the smaller places have hostels? Or would that be my chance to stay at an inn?
7) Is the night train/getting a bed on a train worth it…again it’s an experience thing haha
8) What Eurail should I get?…I’m leaning towards the very expensive Global Two month…though that’s paying for two weeks I won’t be there and I’m not even positive this all will take six weeks. What’s my best option?
9) Do I bring my computer? I have a smart phone, so I don’t see why should I should but I guess it’s an easier way to stay connected to people and my parents say if I do this, they want me too so I can email them…But it will be a hassle, no? The one reason I would bring a computer is that I could write…I love writing and I feel like there will be plenty of things to write about. Of course I could use pen and paper but I have disgusting hand writing and I just feel like I’d be ten notebooks deep by the end of this trip haha
10) And finally…traveling alone…how is it? It seems horrifying but also incredibly exhilarating. For those with past experiences, how did a month or so traveling across a country on your own affect you? Was it great? Did you get lonely?
Sorry that there a lot of questions but I just soo much on my mind and so many questions. I’m incredibly excited for this.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 SK휴대폰 추가결제▷©@§h' 8282.'×¥₴▷SK폰 추가결제
- 2 Love buying beauty products to take back home? Here are the ones to avoid!
- 3 컬쳐문화상품권 현금교환♡cash'8282.'XψZ♡스마트폰 소액결제현금화
- 4 문화상품권✣C@$h '8282'.ᶍψᶎ✣핸드폰소액결제 대출
- 5 소액결재현금화♥C@$h '8282'.XψZ.♥소액결제현금화방법
- 6 소액결제 대출 ◙ȻȺ⒮ℋ'8282.'Ẍƴɀ ◙휴대폰소액
- 7 핸드폰대출※cash'8282.'XψZ※해피머니상품권
- 8 My Topic Titleψ℃⅍h'8282.'×ⓨẑψ상품권현금화ψ핸드폰 소액
- 9 Madeira-anyone been recently?
- 10 New notes and coins and death dates for old ones
- 11 Late april early may or october for paris and italy?
- 12 Which 2 towns as base for Brittany and Normandy
- 13 Reviews of Paris restaurants: Tour d’Argent, Le Cinq, Ange20,...
- 14 Labor Day in Paris
- 15 I cuisine vs Cookin With Class
- 16 카지노사이트『☆』SKT112。COM『☆』내국인카지노
- 17 바카라사이트『☆』SKT112。COM『☆』골든카지노
- 18 바카라사이트『☆』SKT112。COM『☆』m카지노
- 19 바카라사이트『☆』SKT112。COM『☆』vip카지노예약
- 20 카지노사이트『☆』SKT112。COM『☆』w카지노
- 21 카지노사이트『☆』SKT112。COM『☆』33카지노사이트
- 22 카지노사이트『☆』SKT112。COM『☆』33카지노사이트추천
- 23 바카라사이트『☆』SKT112。COM『☆』33카지노주소
- 24 바카라사이트『☆』SKT112。COM『☆』casino
- 25 바카라사이트『☆』SKT112。COM『☆』F1카지노사이트