I have a credit card and am bringing it. But I heard about prepaid cards to avoid fees. Has anyone tried this? I'll be in Ireland, England and France. Any info would be helpful. Also, did you purchase yours online or at a change place? Thanks!
Travelex or prepaid credit card experience?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Budget for 3 Month's
- 2 Best place to stay with car in Lake Como/Maggiore
- 3 Best way from Sevila's Airport to Hotel Alphonso X111 ???
- 4 Art Deco architecture along the English Channel
- 5 Small group for Colosseum
- 6 A Good Base on Mallorca
- 7 Madrid and London
- 8 West Ireland with 81 year old mother - Pls Review Itinerary
- 9 London visit
- 10 Road Trip From Barcelona to Seville Ideas?
- 11 Our Spain Adventure -- Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Barcelona! (Part One)
- 12 Cornwall Trip Addition
- 13 Venice canal boats--best deals?
- 14 Normandy, Brittany and Loire Valley in May - please help with itinerary
- 15 Two weeks in Paris ... how to fill?
- 16 21 Days in Central Europe
- 17 3 weeks in December in Europe, need help with itinerary
- 18 Lofoten ferry
- 19 Altitude sickness in Switzerland
- 20 Suggestions for Trip to Villefranche-sur-Mer
- 21 Has anyone toured La Pietra near Florence?
- 22 Italian cooking classes
- 23 Almost 3 weeks in Sicily in March
- 24 Breaking out of the Nutshell: Oslo, Bergen, the Sognefjord and Copenhagen
- 25 Fjords, How To?