I have a credit card and am bringing it. But I heard about prepaid cards to avoid fees. Has anyone tried this? I'll be in Ireland, England and France. Any info would be helpful. Also, did you purchase yours online or at a change place? Thanks!
Travelex or prepaid credit card experience?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Fiumicino City Bus Stop Location
- 2 Five nights in Extremadura
- 3 Five-Star Trip on a Three-Star Budget
- 4 A nine day whirl through Istanbul and Cappadocia
- 5 Vacation Rental in Venice
- 6 Live ( almost) report from Greece!
- 7 Top 10 Don't Miss -- ROI and NI
- 8 "Or Like in Europe Where Folks Share Tables to Save Space"
- 9 travel from Malaga to Rhonda Spain
- 10 Warning NEVER BOOK at Castro Exclusive Residences Barcelona!
- 11 Lavido, Ireland? Where is it??
- 12 Belarus closes borders with Ukraine - EBOLA alert!
- 13 17 amazing days in Tuscany, Positano and Rome – June 2014!
- 14 need help with a european/UK winter travel itinerary (3 weeks)
- 15 Roaming Romania, Take Two
- 16 Sweden, Denmark, Norway
- 17 ...Got a speeding ticket in Spain...
- 18 When Christmas markets of 2014 are going to start in Tyrol in Austrian part
- 19 Notes on Amsterdam, Bruges & Paris - Sept 8-28, 2014
- 20 Suggestions needed for our first visit to Athens without speaking Greek
- 21 1 month Europe itinerary help for Aug-Sep
- 22 Portugal or Bulgaria
- 23 Food tours in Rome?
- 24 Rome Food Tour
- 25 Pastry Classes in Paris