I have a credit card and am bringing it. But I heard about prepaid cards to avoid fees. Has anyone tried this? I'll be in Ireland, England and France. Any info would be helpful. Also, did you purchase yours online or at a change place? Thanks!
Travelex or prepaid credit card experience?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Hotels in Toulouse & Montpellier
- 2 A month in Europe - how does this sound?
- 3 Solo, inexperienced traveler struggling w/ logistics
- 4 Paris for a Week – Looking for a Day Trip Outside the City
- 5 Our Brief Bavarian Break: Christmas Markets
- 6 A Sardinia trip report
- 7 Granada
- 8 Spain/EU trip in february "History,Nature is our main goal"
- 9 Caserta, Italy? Anyone Been There?
- 10 Have ten days to visit Munich, Salzburg and Switzerland
- 11 All Set To Go!!
- 12 First time to Switzerland
- 13 Finally in Italy for the holidays - installment report
- 14 Favorite London spot for roast beef and Yorkshire pudding?
- 15 Early stages of planning for Euro trip + would love suggestions
- 16 Dublin, love it or hate it? please tell me why
- 17 Eastern Europe
- 18 Tripadvisor fined in Italy over fake reviews
- 19 Trip Report: 17 days in Switzerland, Austria & Czech Republic
- 20 10 Days in Emilia-Romagna : Thinking of 3 Days Bologna and Then??
- 21 Switzerland help...?
- 22 Base for a Week in Normandy or Brittany in July
- 23 Airport ATMs
- 24 Brittany France 2014 - Trip Report
- 25 London to Paris by train