I recently purchased one of these cards for use during a trip to Europe in September. After receiving it I called the company with a general question. I was asked to specify a particular service (e.g. reload card, report a lost or stolen card) but did not respond, thinking that after a number of repetitions I would be transferred to a customer service representative. This didn't happen, and I finally gave up and sent an email with my question. For curiosity, does anybody know how to reach a human Travelex representative on the phone?
Travelex chip and pin card
- 1 browsing homes for sale in Kent
- 2 Olive Oil Tasting in Tuscany
- 3 May 25, 2013: Being tourists and finding festivals
- 4 Our trip to Rome & the Amalfi Coast (with all transportation logistics included!)
- 5 The Old ATM Question Ally Bank Debit Cards in Europe today
- 6 Paris Museum Pass--Where best for us to purchase?
- 7 First time student to Europe- Need help with ticket purchase and itinerary
- 8 Traveling with a guide in Turkey
- 9 2 days to get from Paris to Rome
- 10 Drive or Train ?? - Lausanne-Interlaken-Zurich
- 11 4 days in Zurich for the adventurous- what to do?
- 12 Comfortable shoes to wear in Italy this summer and not look like a tourist
- 13 Need help in deciding!! Trip in end of July
- 14 IRELAND ELECTRONIC HELP
- 15 Turkey - through the back doors of Truckstops and Business Hotels...
- 16 First Timer - Itinerary Help - Europe tour for 22 days
- 17 Tolls on Grossglockner Alpine Road
- 18 Air show in Paris, what to expect
- 19 Stop over in France
- 20 Paris - Apartment on Rue Volta, 3rd arr?
- 21 Vatican Guided Tours Questions
- 22 Beaune Hotel or B&B Recommendation Please
- 23 Family Trip in July - General Guidance Would be Appreciated
- 24 Scotland Itinerary getting better, still needs your expertise!
- 25 2 weeks in Slovenia and Croatia--Need help planning