We're visiting London and primarily will visit the key tourist attractions. Do I need to get anything other than a Zone 1-2 Travelcard/Visitor Oyster card?
Travelcard / Oyster zones
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Grindelwald vs Lauterbrunnen vs Wengen on November
- 2 South of Switzerland
- 3 Trattorias/Bars/Restaurants Open Sunday & Monday in Monti (or other)Rome
- 4 Western Mediterranean Honeymoon Cruise Leaving from Barcelona
- 5 DEAUVILLE or HONFLEUR for overnight stay?
- 6 Home Base in Belgium
- 7 France and Italy 15 nights. Suggestions welcomed.
- 8 22 days in Amsterdam, Germany, Austria and Switzerland
- 9 Rocamaxour
- 10 Plane or Train Lisbon to Porto?
- 11 St. John's Navalis feast/festival in Prague
- 12 Looking for nice regions with good public transport
- 13 MaiTaiTom's Paris When It Sizzles; Paris When It Fizzles Anniversary Trip
- 14 Mother daughter London/Ireland trip
- 15 Itinerary for Spain
- 16 Dordogne prehistoric sites
- 17 Practicing Spanish while in Spain - any ideas?
- 18 Berlin to Prague via Dresden
- 19 Paradors in Avila, Segovia, Salamanca and Cuenca Spain
- 20 2 different itineraries
- 21 Recommend a tour company?
- 22 Itinerary help
- 23 England in 7 days
- 24 Germany -Preliminary Planning 2 weeks in Sept/15
- 25 Day Trips from Paris