We are a family of 5, 3 kids are 15, 13, 11 and will be in London in April for a few days. We are wanting to do the Hop on Hop off Bus but will need to use public transport for the other days. Which do I buy Travelcard or Oyster, I have looked but it all seems too confusing. I have also read that there are 2 for 1 vouchers if you buy Travelcards from the National Railways and it mentions 2 for 1 for on Hop on & Hop off buses as well as other attractions we are wanting to go to.
Travelcard or oyster in london
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 BEST OF FRANCE ROAD TRIP IN 30 DAYS- MAY 15
- 2 Suggestions needed for our first visit to Athens without speaking Greek
- 3 Sweden, Denmark, Norway
- 4 Travel between Madrid and Caceres
- 5 Loire Valley - Private Driver/Guide
- 6 Europe (London/Berlin/Venice) Last MinutepPractical/Ordinary
- 7 Parma- Uh, Oops- Historic Dist. Ticket
- 8 Mittenwald (or general vicinity)
- 9 Stonehenge and Bath
- 10 Roaming Romania, Take Two
- 11 Pastry Classes in Paris
- 12 Five-Star Trip on a Three-Star Budget
- 13 Warning NEVER BOOK at Castro Exclusive Residences Barcelona!
- 14 Public holiday Prague 17 Nov
- 15 Trip report:Vienna,Graz,Lake district,Salzburg,Wachau,Prague,Munich.
- 16 Vacation Rental in Venice
- 17 Italy Trip: Another Scrap With Friction
- 18 Fiumicino City Bus Stop Location
- 19 Walking and Hiking around Nice
- 20 Top 10 Don't Miss -- ROI and NI
- 21 Notes on Amsterdam, Bruges & Paris - Sept 8-28, 2014
- 22 Five nights in Extremadura
- 23 A nine day whirl through Istanbul and Cappadocia
- 24 Live ( almost) report from Greece!
- 25 "Or Like in Europe Where Folks Share Tables to Save Space"