We are a family of 5, 3 kids are 15, 13, 11 and will be in London in April for a few days. We are wanting to do the Hop on Hop off Bus but will need to use public transport for the other days. Which do I buy Travelcard or Oyster, I have looked but it all seems too confusing. I have also read that there are 2 for 1 vouchers if you buy Travelcards from the National Railways and it mentions 2 for 1 for on Hop on & Hop off buses as well as other attractions we are wanting to go to.
Travelcard or oyster in london
View all Europe activity »
- 1 Need advice - Context Tours for Gallery Borghese & Vatican
- 2 Eurostar/Raileurope Advance Booking
- 3 Le Marche and Rome - Part 2 - Urbino
- 4 Need PIN for general credit card use in Spain Portugal
- 5 Bells, Balls and a Basilica – Cooking in Abruzzo; Eating & Drinking In Rome
- 6 best beach hotel Mykonos
- 7 Belgium/Holland or Germany: Please help!
- 8 Revised itinerary needs approval
- 9 Venice in Jan
- 10 France, Spain, Italy and a hint of Switzerland
- 11 5 days in Granada - Seville?
- 12 Prague Main Train Station
- 13 Castle "ruins" Tirol, Austria, Bavaria, Switzerland ?
- 14 The Adriatic? Or Turkey and the Greek Islands?
- 15 Car rental - Orvieto or Rome
- 16 recommended airport transfer in rome italy
- 17 Best private transfer from Civitacchia port to rome airport
- 18 Itinerary Questions
- 19 5 days to see Granada - Seville?
- 20 Question-- York & North York Moors
- 21 NEW TO FODORS: Suggestions/Advice for 10 days in Europe
- 22 Frankfurt Macarons
- 23 Manchester UK-good place for a Thanksgiving dinner?
- 24 London 12 day itinerary suggestions needed
- 25 Trieste as a day trip?