We are a family of 5, 3 kids are 15, 13, 11 and will be in London in April for a few days. We are wanting to do the Hop on Hop off Bus but will need to use public transport for the other days. Which do I buy Travelcard or Oyster, I have looked but it all seems too confusing. I have also read that there are 2 for 1 vouchers if you buy Travelcards from the National Railways and it mentions 2 for 1 for on Hop on & Hop off buses as well as other attractions we are wanting to go to.
Travelcard or oyster in london
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Western Mediterranean Honeymoon Cruise Leaving from Barcelona
- 2 St. John's Navalis feast/festival in Prague
- 3 Looking for nice regions with good public transport
- 4 MaiTaiTom's Paris When It Sizzles; Paris When It Fizzles Anniversary Trip
- 5 Rocamaxour
- 6 DEAUVILLE or HONFLEUR for overnight stay?
- 7 Trattorias/Bars/Restaurants Open Sunday & Monday in Monti (or other)Rome
- 8 Mother daughter London/Ireland trip
- 9 Itinerary for Spain
- 10 Dordogne prehistoric sites
- 11 Practicing Spanish while in Spain - any ideas?
- 12 Berlin to Prague via Dresden
- 13 Paradors in Avila, Segovia, Salamanca and Cuenca Spain
- 14 2 different itineraries
- 15 Recommend a tour company?
- 16 Itinerary help
- 17 England in 7 days
- 18 France and Italy 15 nights. Suggestions welcomed.
- 19 Germany -Preliminary Planning 2 weeks in Sept/15
- 20 Day Trips from Paris
- 21 Rome: Vatican to Tiburtina Station by bus?
- 22 Spanish Music
- 23 Spain and Portugal in Depth
- 24 first trip to Spain - questions and itinerary review
- 25 Travel with kids (6 & 8 yrs) to Germany/Switzerland/Liechtenstein