I have read almost all of the posts related to this topic. I have been on the TfL site, the Days Out site (for 2 for 1's) and the National Express site. I have reviewed numerous travel books. I am confused! I understand an Oyster Card does not qualify one to participate in 2 for 1's. I understand that a "paper" rail ticket does. I think I understand that to take advantage of the 2 for 1's the "site" being visited must be visited the same date of travel listed on the rail ticket. I think I understand where to buy the travelcards, at the rail (not the tube) station. My questions (simple to me) are: Is a 7 day travel card available as "paper ticket"? IF yes, can I use to take advantage of 2 for 1's?
Thanks for your help. I will accept all the comments that may or may not be warranted by my inability to process all the information I have read. I am counting on you to set me straight.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Manchester Airport Connection Time
- 2 Advice for 5 Weeks in the Nordic Countries
- 3 Do NIN in 1 or 2 days?
- 4 May/June 2016 - Switzerland, Germany, and Austria - Hiking Included
- 5 Bergen and Norway with toddler under-two
- 6 Norway -Trips
- 7 Driving from Alesund to Geiranger
- 8 English Countryside
- 9 Paris getaway with my daughter hotel ideas
- 10 Norway Itinerary
- 11 Norway Self-Drive - Winter 2017
- 12 Apartment & Location Recommendation in Paris
- 13 Travelling from Tromso to Lofoten Islands
- 14 Road Trip From Frankfurt
- 15 Trip to CPH - Connection time in Oslo?
- 16 Multi-generational 2 wk spain itinerary?
- 17 Warsaw Pollution Reaches Record Highs...
- 18 게임몽주소 ≪접속주소 :≫pts16.com≪
- 19 바카라싸이트＼☬＼《 SO236.ZE。AM 》＼☬＼슈퍼카지노
- 20 월드카지노＼☬＼《 SO236.ZE。AM 》＼☬＼슈퍼카지노
- 21 비비바카라＼☬＼《 SO236.ZE。AM 》＼☬＼슈퍼카지노
- 22 해외바카라＼☬＼《 SO236.ZE。AM 》＼☬＼슈퍼카지노
- 23 정선바카라＼☬＼《 SO236.ZE。AM 》＼☬＼슈퍼카지노
- 24 My message...에이플러스바카라＼☬＼《 SO236.ZE。AM 》＼☬＼슈퍼카지노
- 25 게임몽릴게임 ▶ 홈피:≫pts16.com≪