I have read almost all of the posts related to this topic. I have been on the TfL site, the Days Out site (for 2 for 1's) and the National Express site. I have reviewed numerous travel books. I am confused! I understand an Oyster Card does not qualify one to participate in 2 for 1's. I understand that a "paper" rail ticket does. I think I understand that to take advantage of the 2 for 1's the "site" being visited must be visited the same date of travel listed on the rail ticket. I think I understand where to buy the travelcards, at the rail (not the tube) station. My questions (simple to me) are: Is a 7 day travel card available as "paper ticket"? IF yes, can I use to take advantage of 2 for 1's?
Thanks for your help. I will accept all the comments that may or may not be warranted by my inability to process all the information I have read. I am counting on you to set me straight.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Sim card/Amsterdam
- 2 Things to do in Brussels
- 3 Booking trains in Europe (Venice to Chur)
- 4 Looking for Italy Itinerary Advice (8N)
- 5 San Francisco retirees would like to move to Paris for a year- crazy idea?
- 6 Rome neighborhoods equivalent to arrondissements 6 and 7 in Paris?
- 7 Advice on car and getting around Aeolian Islands
- 8 Cont...@yahoo Mai** Sup **18884823831** Tech Sup PH NO ☛☎
- 9 Chilling in the Aeolian Islands
- 10 Advice on Sicily & Aeolian Islands
- 11 Houses, Gardens & Walking in England
- 12 16 Days in Scotland in May with Our Two Boys
- 13 NO Luggage Storage at Padua train station?
- 14 Roman Roamings: 2 Weeks of Wanderings
- 15 What's the biggest mistake you made on a European trip?
- 16 Madrid airport question
- 17 Bringing wine home from Italy?
- 18 Overnight in Montpellier?
- 19 Planning a solo trip mostly to France, advice please!
- 20 English Gardens Itinerary Advice please
- 21 Itinerary review from a overplanner
- 22 Italy Honeymoon in September
- 23 Train in Switzerland from Basel to Zermatt to Zurich
- 24 38 Days in Paris
- 25 Naxos car rental