I'm trying to price out the cost of traveling from Pristina, Serbia to Belgrade. What is the best mode of transport: plane, train, bus? What can I expect the cost to be? I've been looking for a while online but not having any luck. I appreciate the help!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Install: PANDA Tec*h SUPP0RT CONTACT ☎ 1:800:681:7208 **SECURITY 24*7
- 2 Stuck in Paris
- 3 Berlin to ?
- 4 Renting a car in Greece
- 5 Hiking the Cinque Terre Trails?
- 6 Single Parent with Tweens London/Paris
- 7 Day trip from Amsterdam for college girls
- 8 Capri is for vacationing, la Dordogne is for living
- 9 Spain - day driver advice
- 10 Exploring Lisbon & where else?
- 11 Greece
- 12 Ex-pats with young kids
- 13 Iceland france spain
- 14 Ludwig Castles
- 15 Help on ancient history route
- 16 Need help with Honeymoon - Italy, Slovenia, Croatia
- 17 London with Teens Trip Report
- 18 Cinque Terre, Bologna and Lake Como
- 19 Paris hotel
- 20 Fly out Venice or Rome
- 21 Spanish food - not that special?
- 22 15 day honeymoon trip in December
- 23 Maximizing Norway time
- 24 Cortona -- just a passing thought
- 25 Konigsee or Wolfgangsee for a stay of 3 days ?