I'm trying to price out the cost of traveling from Pristina, Serbia to Belgrade. What is the best mode of transport: plane, train, bus? What can I expect the cost to be? I've been looking for a while online but not having any luck. I appreciate the help!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Ambitious 1st time trip through Europe whilst pregnant??
- 2 Poor weather outlook 10/16-19 Grindenwald
- 3 Scotland in 18 nights, smirr and sun and mud!
- 4 Long weekend in Albania
- 5 Northern Italy in 2 Weeks?
- 6 Arenalullring area Seville?
- 7 Question about Loire Valley châteaux
- 8 car rental
- 9 Munich and....???
- 10 Cyclades w/kids & my ruins-fanatic DH (itin and accommodation advice)
- 11 Trip planning to Paris, Lyon, Strasbourg
- 12 Portugal: 70th birthday trip
- 13 He Musta Saw Us a-Comin': A Brief, Cautionary Tale about Taxis in Rome
- 14 Another theft warning: coastal trains, between Genoa & Tuscany
- 15 FRANCE 10 YEARS ON: Paris Dordogne Albi Toulouse Arles S Rhone and Nice
- 16 Caution picking car from Europcar at Stazione Termini
- 17 No Reservations...our laidback Paris Christmas
- 18 Northern Ireland ideas
- 19 Paris Neighborhood Help
- 20 Itinerary input for trip to Spain and France
- 21 ASTURIAS IN LATE OCTOBER??
- 22 Online Site for Alhambra Tickets
- 23 Just the wine list please and Daisy came too.
- 24 scotland itinerary
- 25 Itinerary for 5 adults, 3 kids, 2 weeks, & 1 holiday adventure!