Hi I am planning a two week trip with my daughter who is a senior. We want to see Paris, and then go to Venice and Rome, then to Athens and Mykonos. I am not sure if I should try to do this on my own or try to do a tour company. Its our first time traveling overseas, although I travel all the time in the US. So far I have purchased our plane tickets going in and out of Paris, but have not reserved any hotels or tours yet. Also any ideas as to whether Greece will be safe to travel? Thanks
Travel with my daughter to Italy / Greece
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Questions for my German friends
- 2 What still confounds you about travel?
- 3 Train to Airport in Venice
- 4 Chip but no PIN
- 5 Venice canal boats--best deals?
- 6 Itinerary: 13 day trip to Greece
- 7 Foie gras, redux
- 8 Pre-Purchasing Train Tickets
- 9 Dublin Tour Companies
- 10 Naxos Island: Best Way to Get Around?
- 11 Day trips from Seville
- 12 Oktoberfest reservations
- 13 Anyone been to Rhodes,Crete,etc. over Christmas?
- 14 Duoro Valley lodging for 3 in June
- 15 Long Weekend in Lisbon - Loved it!
- 16 Switzerland and Piedmont, Italy itinerary suggestions
- 17 Completely off the beaten track on the Petite Ceinture
- 18 Southern France
- 19 Anniversary Dinner in Paris
- 20 Two weeks in Paris ... how to fill?
- 21 Must see in Dubrovnik
- 22 Advice for budget trip to Venice, espec trains & Groupons
- 23 Travel over Col du Puymorens and lunch.
- 24 Turin: Have you used the Torino+Piemonte card?
- 25 Mosquitos in Amsterdam