Hi I am planning a two week trip with my daughter who is a senior. We want to see Paris, and then go to Venice and Rome, then to Athens and Mykonos. I am not sure if I should try to do this on my own or try to do a tour company. Its our first time traveling overseas, although I travel all the time in the US. So far I have purchased our plane tickets going in and out of Paris, but have not reserved any hotels or tours yet. Also any ideas as to whether Greece will be safe to travel? Thanks
Travel with my daughter to Italy / Greece
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Hotel in Venice
- 2 Last day in Italy with kids, Bologna or Venice?
- 3 We saw London, we saw France as well as The Netherlands and Belgium
- 4 Apartment in Rome - location opinions please
- 5 Europe-21 days in September 2014
- 6 Great Britain Travel- London / Edinburgh
- 7 A little help with our Dordogne itinerary
- 8 What are the best places to see in England
- 9 London hotel
- 10 Need to visit a hospital in Athens
- 11 7 days in Greece
- 12 London tube
- 13 HS Seniors in Finland and the Baltics - How to plan their spending
- 14 Help with Barcelona Plans Please!
- 15 Advantages and Disadvantages of Visiting Turkey At This Time
- 16 Europe in 21 days
- 17 London day trips, especially castles
- 18 Where can I find a driver for a day around Paris?
- 19 What Champagne House in Reims or Epernay for a day visit?
- 20 Nairn to Edinburgh to home - route and where to stay
- 21 Owners Direct Rentals?
- 22 Amsterdam Itiniary
- 23 Boulevard Saint Germain from start to finish
- 24 What area to stay in Rome, Florence, and Venice?
- 25 Madrid or Toledo on May 1st - holiday