Hi I am planning a two week trip with my daughter who is a senior. We want to see Paris, and then go to Venice and Rome, then to Athens and Mykonos. I am not sure if I should try to do this on my own or try to do a tour company. Its our first time traveling overseas, although I travel all the time in the US. So far I have purchased our plane tickets going in and out of Paris, but have not reserved any hotels or tours yet. Also any ideas as to whether Greece will be safe to travel? Thanks
Travel with my daughter to Italy / Greece
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 From CDG to the Seventh?
- 2 Great Britain Travel- London / Edinburgh
- 3 Ony 3-4 nights in Ortigia, priorities?????????
- 4 Apartment and Area to Stay in Istanbul
- 5 Looking for advice on hotels in Paris
- 6 Train ticket dilemma from Zurich to Milan
- 7 Street food in Turkey
- 8 Italy for 3 in 12 days
- 9 Are we likely to encounter Dynamic Currency Conversion in Andalucia?
- 10 Valencia Fallas GTG March 17th 1 pm Hotel Melia Plaza
- 11 Itinerary Help!
- 12 Toulouse and beyond -
- 13 We saw London, we saw France as well as The Netherlands and Belgium
- 14 One week in Venice - trips
- 15 christmas lunch or dinner munich 2014
- 16 French embassy schengen visa related questions
- 17 Scotland
- 18 9 days in turkey
- 19 Berlin & Budapest for 8 days
- 20 3 Week Trip to Italy and Paris - Suggestions
- 21 UK for 12 days !
- 22 day trip to Lake Como from Milan
- 23 Naples - Hotel to stay for 2 nites
- 24 Help us plan our itinerary......pleeeeeaaase
- 25 First Solo Euro Trip -- August 2014