Hi I am planning a two week trip with my daughter who is a senior. We want to see Paris, and then go to Venice and Rome, then to Athens and Mykonos. I am not sure if I should try to do this on my own or try to do a tour company. Its our first time traveling overseas, although I travel all the time in the US. So far I have purchased our plane tickets going in and out of Paris, but have not reserved any hotels or tours yet. Also any ideas as to whether Greece will be safe to travel? Thanks
Travel with my daughter to Italy / Greece
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 How to get from Charles de Gaulle Airport to Gare du Nord?
- 2 Prague, Budapest & Croatia +Krakow?
- 3 Are Tatras worth the trip?
- 4 Murren/Wengen in 3 days?
- 5 Mosquitos in Amsterdam
- 6 Bavaria & Dolomites
- 7 Florence & Rome Itinerary, hotel, tour co. critique please!
- 8 SmartPhone Europe to USA
- 9 Pronunciation
- 10 Rome to Pisa or Bologna to Pisa-Train...Help needed!
- 11 Almost 3 weeks in Sicily in March
- 12 Italy-Rome-Florence-Venice-CT-PievePelego-Help with order of travel
- 13 Albania by bus in 10 days??
- 14 What to wear
- 15 3 Week Europe Itinerary Help
- 16 Agritourism bed-and-breakfast in Normandy: Recommendations?
- 17 What still confounds you about travel?
- 18 Back home problems with sim card
- 19 How do you find French food?
- 20 Day trip to Siena and Tuscan town(s) using Public Transport from Florence
- 21 GPS in Tuscany
- 22 1 week in Switzerland with 18 year old son
- 23 Portugal with a 3 year old and 1 year old
- 24 italy
- 25 Venice, April 2014. Some thoughts ...