Hi I am planning a two week trip with my daughter who is a senior. We want to see Paris, and then go to Venice and Rome, then to Athens and Mykonos. I am not sure if I should try to do this on my own or try to do a tour company. Its our first time traveling overseas, although I travel all the time in the US. So far I have purchased our plane tickets going in and out of Paris, but have not reserved any hotels or tours yet. Also any ideas as to whether Greece will be safe to travel? Thanks
Travel with my daughter to Italy / Greece
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 There Nights in London - Lodging, Tour, Places
- 2 If you had a week in Switzerland...
- 3 Interesting travel scam article
- 4 10 days in England
- 5 A full week in The Netherlands
- 6 Rethymnon vs. Chania in early October?
- 7 Itinerey help for a 27 day trip to Europe for April of 2015
- 8 There Nights in Venice - Lodging, Tour, Places, Language
- 9 Planning an itinerary in Southern France
- 10 17 amazing days in Tuscany, Positano and Rome – June 2014!
- 11 Advice for first family trip to Europe
- 12 IRELAND - the driving is great: east to west, south to north!
- 13 Crete at Christmas-which 3 towns to base ourselves?
- 14 England, Scotland, Ireland, and France... Where do I start?! (three weeks)
- 15 Need to get from ship to Venice airport
- 16 There Nights in Paris - Lodging, Tour, Places, Language
- 17 British Plastic Shopping Bags All Have Holes in Them?
- 18 Favorite Views of Paris?
- 19 Drawing courses in Paris
- 20 Looking for add on city
- 21 Trip report/blog - 2 weeks in Amsterdam, Belgium, and South Africa
- 22 to take cash from USA or from ATMs in France?
- 23 restaurants / pubs near British museum / Bloomsbury
- 24 Travel phones in France and Italy
- 25 Advice and suggestions welcome for 2 month trip