Hi I am planning a two week trip with my daughter who is a senior. We want to see Paris, and then go to Venice and Rome, then to Athens and Mykonos. I am not sure if I should try to do this on my own or try to do a tour company. Its our first time traveling overseas, although I travel all the time in the US. So far I have purchased our plane tickets going in and out of Paris, but have not reserved any hotels or tours yet. Also any ideas as to whether Greece will be safe to travel? Thanks
Travel with my daughter to Italy / Greece
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Paris: for a family with children, Saint Germain or Le Marais?
- 2 Barcelona hotel: convenient but not hustle bustle city location & Madrid??
- 3 Christmas/New Year's Salzburg/Munich Opinion
- 4 Solo female travelling to Turkey! Suggestions?!
- 5 Ideas for Dec (Christmas) holiday - Where to go??
- 6 Best way to see the Bosphorus in Istanbul
- 7 Biel/Bienne Experts
- 8 What Three Nations Have The Friendliest People?
- 9 Schengen rule made easy
- 10 What is the best way to tour the Bosphorus
- 11 Ireland or Scotland
- 12 Venice, Tuscany and CT in October
- 13 First Trip to Europe
- 14 Help neede with Liquria itinerary
- 15 Is MasterCard/Visa Car Rental Insurance Worth It?
- 16 Scandinavian tour - first time!
- 17 24 hour layover in Paris (CDG)
- 18 Trip Report: 17 days in Switzerland, Austria & Czech Republic
- 19 Are Bit Coins Accepted Anywhere In Europe anywhere...
- 20 London hotel tax is 20%
- 21 Driving from Amboise to Dinan--advice needed
- 22 17 amazing days in Tuscany, Positano and Rome – June 2014!
- 23 7 days in London in Dec with family
- 24 Our Adventure to the Southeast of England and London
- 25 Need help with itinerary