Hi I am planning a two week trip with my daughter who is a senior. We want to see Paris, and then go to Venice and Rome, then to Athens and Mykonos. I am not sure if I should try to do this on my own or try to do a tour company. Its our first time traveling overseas, although I travel all the time in the US. So far I have purchased our plane tickets going in and out of Paris, but have not reserved any hotels or tours yet. Also any ideas as to whether Greece will be safe to travel? Thanks
Travel with my daughter to Italy / Greece
- 1 Opinion Requested on Southeast Castles in Order of Personal Preference
- 2 The "I'm moving/I'm coming home" Italy Trip Report...
- 3 I'm Boycotting Switzerland And I'm Glad Belgium Makes Great Chocolate Too!
- 4 First time going to Europe. Flying into Dublin...
- 5 Do and don't, eating in France
- 6 5000 stairsteps, 40 ciao bellas, 12 trains, 8 pizzas, 3 women, 1 report
- 7 Group tours of Greece/Greek islands for solo traveler
- 8 Spain with kids
- 9 Advice on itinerary - Balestrand, Ulvik, Flam?
- 10 Rental car size in Spain: what's a supermini?
- 11 Albi-Carcassonne to St. Remy
- 12 Places to visit from London
- 13 Perfect gondola ride and dinner in Venice? But on a budget.
- 14 Meeting up at CDG
- 15 Brutal Crack Down on Peaceful Environmental Protest
- 16 July reservations for County Kerry?
- 17 Renting Apartment in Nice
- 18 Derby - What to do with 1.5 days?
- 19 Scotland & Ireland - do I HAVE to pick 1 for 7-day trip?
- 20 Nice agriturismo or country apartments/villa near Bologna
- 21 Paris Ticket t+
- 22 Sicily Trip Report May 2013 - LONG and DETAILED
- 23 Italy/Switzerland - Help w/ Itinerary
- 24 Paris 2 bedroom/2bathroom apartment you would recommend?
- 25 Trip Report: SE England - Stately Homes & Gardens in Kent