Hi I am planning a two week trip with my daughter who is a senior. We want to see Paris, and then go to Venice and Rome, then to Athens and Mykonos. I am not sure if I should try to do this on my own or try to do a tour company. Its our first time traveling overseas, although I travel all the time in the US. So far I have purchased our plane tickets going in and out of Paris, but have not reserved any hotels or tours yet. Also any ideas as to whether Greece will be safe to travel? Thanks
Travel with my daughter to Italy / Greece
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Help!! which tour company is the best for group tours in Italy?
- 2 Upgrading second class Swiss pass to first class for individual train rides
- 3 Rome, Florence, Pisa, Cinque Terre, Venice, Florence
- 4 Earthquakes in Tuscany
- 5 Italy, mid May, 10 days, Rome + another city?
- 6 Three ferries to Mull
- 7 American Express
- 8 Transferwise: My latest experience in currency exchange
- 9 Charles de Gaulle to Gare du Nord with limitations?
- 10 27-DAY ODYSSEY IN THE ALPS with 3 FINAL DAYS IN PARIS
- 11 N Ireland / Ireland driving
- 12 Finally in Italy for the holidays - installment report
- 13 Treis-Karden 4 days and Trier 2 days?
- 14 Andalucia - very early trip thinking - reactions?
- 15 Scotland: North West Highlands: July 2012
- 16 Story of the German Christmas star
- 17 Starting to plan for 3.5 weeks in northern Spain, May 2015
- 18 Airport ATMs
- 19 All Set To Go!!
- 20 VAT refund Q--new carryon bag ??
- 21 Ideas for Itinerary from Frankfurt
- 22 Euro Trivia Quiz #12 - Know Your Rivers?
- 23 Birmingham- Winter Sunday
- 24 Driving from Portree to Torridon
- 25 Feedback on Gotland Medieval Festival