Hi, so a couple of buddies and myself plan to travel Europe for 3 months come September. We are starting out in Ireland and plan to end in Spain, but in the time in between we plan to travel as far as Scandinavia and no further than Poland. We have a really extensive list of cities we wish to see in between. I'm pretty set on getting an EUrail pass, however, we're not sure if it is the best way to go. We're stuck between the 3 month continuous and the 2 month cont. because obviously we won't be traveling everyday. Any advice would be greatly appreciated.
Travel with EUrail?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 impact of the euro on travel costs
- 2 Cornwall or Paris?
- 3 There's No Place Like London: Part 2
- 4 Good Paris Self-guided Walking Tour Book?
- 5 Help for San Sebastian
- 6 Need advice on itinerary for Germany
- 7 Best luggage for a 7 week trip
- 8 spain
- 9 How do you organize yourself on vacation?
- 10 Which area in Florence - Santa Croce or near Duomo?
- 11 2 Days in Rome
- 12 23 days in Italy - itenerary HELP
- 13 Greece with 4 months baby old in September
- 14 Photos from our Nearly 2 Weeks in Turkey
- 15 Our Eastern Europe trip is at hand - I could use some hotel suggestions.
- 16 Mosel Valley Base - NOT Rhine Valley Base
- 17 3 days in Rome
- 18 Ireland Itinerary Feedback Please
- 19 2 full days in Paris
- 20 Itinerary Check: Zurich, Munich, Prague, VIenna and Berlin in 20 Days
- 21 Skip the line at Vatican museum?
- 22 Help with Madrid Location
- 23 Venice, just arrived
- 24 How are Asians perceived in the Netherlands and Norway?
- 25 Central London Hotels