Hi, so a couple of buddies and myself plan to travel Europe for 3 months come September. We are starting out in Ireland and plan to end in Spain, but in the time in between we plan to travel as far as Scandinavia and no further than Poland. We have a really extensive list of cities we wish to see in between. I'm pretty set on getting an EUrail pass, however, we're not sure if it is the best way to go. We're stuck between the 3 month continuous and the 2 month cont. because obviously we won't be traveling everyday. Any advice would be greatly appreciated.
Travel with EUrail?
View all Europe activity »
- 1 Ira Has Been Kidnapped
- 2 3 nights in Bayeux, FRANCE...how to make the most of our days in winter?
- 3 Planning 4 nights S / SE of London for my parents in their late 60s
- 4 Travel by train or bus
- 5 Sicily 10 days
- 6 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 7 ONE DAY IN PARIS PLEASE HELP!!
- 8 Advises for trip to Russia
- 9 To Paris and Provence in June
- 10 2 Week(ish) Italian Honeymoon Itinerary Help - First Time Europe Travelers
- 11 Dawdling Through the Dordogne
- 12 London for Christmas
- 13 Driving from Nice to Besancon, France
- 14 Day Trips from Florence: Tours or On Our Own???
- 15 Medieval Tallinn
- 16 Portugal in September
- 17 Picturesque Towns in Europe: Your Favorite?
- 18 Anniversary Weekend in Paris
- 19 Scandinavia Itinerary
- 20 suggestions for a base in france -rouen to st malo in 4 days
- 21 FRA airport: How big is "big"?
- 22 Stories from London, France, Italy & more - Trip Report
- 23 Spain itinerary complete - suggestions for inexpensive lodging?
- 24 Family European winter holiday
- 25 Paris Ariival..for Those who have requested