I have a question.
I would like to make the travelling easy tour ( daily about 10 km to 20km ) in Europe most cycle friendly country Denmark. Looking for the option to come wit the train from Austria - Graz to some starting point in Denmark and then make tour through some points along the coast in Denmark - maybe the option with visiting some islands?
Try to make the travelling plan with not too expensive lodgements and mixing between train with option of putting bicyle on the train ( resting days ) and cycling ( cylcing days ).
Try to make plan for the August 7 to 10 days with budgeting plan.
Grateful any hint, direction or maybe even experience or experienced suggested tours
With greetings and whishes for your best enjoyment this summer travelling hollidays,
Travel with bicycles two of us in Denmark
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Haarlem Holland - Hotels or B&Bs
- 2 Paris to Annecy by Train
- 3 Hey Fodor's
- 4 Are you following Scotland's upcoming vote on independence?
- 5 Chinese Tourists in Paris: Not Always Happy
- 6 Jewelry
- 7 Restaurants/cafes in Paris still open after 10pm?
- 8 France in December 2014
- 9 Olive Oil
- 10 We have no idea where to go!
- 11 17 amazing days in Tuscany, Positano and Rome – June 2014!
- 12 Is it worth driving around Southern Tuscany if we don't drink wine?
- 13 England, Scotland , Belguim
- 14 From Paris Charles De Gaulle Airport to 8, Champs Elysees, Paris
- 15 Fantastic 3Days adventure trip in Kenya for only Usd 280 (for the 3days)
- 16 Drive from Granada to Seville
- 17 Montmartre or St.Denis
- 18 Planning 18 day euro trip HELP
- 19 Rome, and Eastern Europe by older single woman
- 20 Stockholm - airport to city during a layover?
- 21 Our Eastern Europe trip is at hand - I could use some hotel suggestions.
- 22 Feedback on Gotland Medieval Festival
- 23 lauterbrunnen-wengen 4 days
- 24 4-5 Days in Switzerland before Paris? Is Berne the place to go?
- 25 Ideal first time trip to Germany-8-10 days --suggestions