I have a question.
I would like to make the travelling easy tour ( daily about 10 km to 20km ) in Europe most cycle friendly country Denmark. Looking for the option to come wit the train from Austria - Graz to some starting point in Denmark and then make tour through some points along the coast in Denmark - maybe the option with visiting some islands?
Try to make the travelling plan with not too expensive lodgements and mixing between train with option of putting bicyle on the train ( resting days ) and cycling ( cylcing days ).
Try to make plan for the August 7 to 10 days with budgeting plan.
Grateful any hint, direction or maybe even experience or experienced suggested tours
With greetings and whishes for your best enjoyment this summer travelling hollidays,
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 fear of driving in rome!
- 2 Monti in Rome, your thoughts please
- 3 London, guided tours vs "do it oursleves"
- 4 Le Marche, Italy
- 5 Where to stay in Italy for a month in Oct/Nov
- 6 itinerary help for 14 days on Sicily
- 7 ATM skimmer - good example of a traveler finding one in Vienna
- 8 Will July 23 Become England's Independence Day?
- 9 Need help identifying something in Barcelona
- 10 Itinerary set for my grand Basque adventure
- 11 Milan overnight or not en route to MXP with 2 kids
- 12 1 week in Cornwall, England
- 13 European Championship
- 14 to do with kids 2 1/2 days with a layover in frankfurt
- 15 Help. Medical escort needed after accident during holiday.
- 16 MADRID-ARANDA DEL DUERO-BURGOS- (??)
- 17 Our Amalfi Coast Adventure—Orlando to Dublin to Naples to Praiano
- 18 Trip Report: Edinburgh, York, Cornwall and Highclere
- 19 Two nights with kids in Normandy/Brittany
- 20 Lisboa upscale hotel choice (??)
- 21 Bellissimo Rome, Amalfi Coast, Florence and Caserta: Our wonderful trip
- 22 Scotland--transport from Dundee wharf to Edinburgh city center
- 23 Elbe Bike Trip 2 with a nasty end
- 24 Italy trains question
- 25 Drive from Vejer to Granada