I have a question.
I would like to make the travelling easy tour ( daily about 10 km to 20km ) in Europe most cycle friendly country Denmark. Looking for the option to come wit the train from Austria - Graz to some starting point in Denmark and then make tour through some points along the coast in Denmark - maybe the option with visiting some islands?
Try to make the travelling plan with not too expensive lodgements and mixing between train with option of putting bicyle on the train ( resting days ) and cycling ( cylcing days ).
Try to make plan for the August 7 to 10 days with budgeting plan.
Grateful any hint, direction or maybe even experience or experienced suggested tours
With greetings and whishes for your best enjoyment this summer travelling hollidays,
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Where to go after Venice Italy?
- 2 sncf help
- 3 Train from Torino (Turin) to Paris
- 4 First Weekend in Switzerland
- 5 Buying Plane Tickets 101
- 6 Another Paris Trip Report
- 7 Possible flight cancellation?
- 8 Dubrovnik's old pharmacy
- 9 Order/Method of Travel
- 10 Spain in Nov.
- 11 December in "Germany"
- 12 Last week of Dec and 1st week of Jan
- 13 Agritourism: Alsace Region of France
- 14 Thinking of ROME? Really???
- 15 Paris dining-with teens
- 16 Welltravbrit's London Sojourn - An Ongoing Trip Report
- 17 January Travel
- 18 Amalfi Coast in June
- 19 Murano glass question
- 20 Barcelona - Am I the only one who wasn't blown away?
- 21 Awe inspiring on the Amalfi Coast....an Albergo "Clash of the Titans"
- 22 St. Petersburg: Gosh, it's expensive
- 23 Ferrari Factory
- 24 Help! First Time to Italy
- 25 Paris GTG - October 21