I have a question.
I would like to make the travelling easy tour ( daily about 10 km to 20km ) in Europe most cycle friendly country Denmark. Looking for the option to come wit the train from Austria - Graz to some starting point in Denmark and then make tour through some points along the coast in Denmark - maybe the option with visiting some islands?
Try to make the travelling plan with not too expensive lodgements and mixing between train with option of putting bicyle on the train ( resting days ) and cycling ( cylcing days ).
Try to make plan for the August 7 to 10 days with budgeting plan.
Grateful any hint, direction or maybe even experience or experienced suggested tours
With greetings and whishes for your best enjoyment this summer travelling hollidays,
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 No Periods in British Written English!
- 2 Proposed itinerary for Iceland
- 3 Accommodation referrals Trieste, Gorizia and Cormons
- 4 First Trip from Boston to Italy
- 5 Praiano
- 6 Rouen Tour Companies
- 7 5 days in the Morvan (Burgundy)
- 8 UK itinerary advice (family of 4)
- 9 Ireland last minute recommendations
- 10 Americans moving to Europe - Suggestions?
- 11 Ireland itinerary help please
- 12 Dublin or Amsterdam?
- 13 Ronda Wine/biking
- 14 3 weeks in London, Cornwall and a tiny piece of Wales
- 15 Flying into London and Flying out of Edinburgh
- 16 The Roads Less Traveled: Traversing France With Mai Tai Tom & Tracy
- 17 Perugia
- 18 Sicily-Driving from Taormina to Cefalu
- 19 Italy, beyond the most common Tourist Destinations
- 20 Ireland road trip in June: Where to stop?
- 21 Favorite restaurants, Florence
- 22 Areas in Milan
- 23 Initial itinerary - 1 month in Greece
- 24 Day trip to Lake Como from Milan
- 25 3-days Athens Itinerary, thoughts? Starting this Wednesday!