I have a question.
I would like to make the travelling easy tour ( daily about 10 km to 20km ) in Europe most cycle friendly country Denmark. Looking for the option to come wit the train from Austria - Graz to some starting point in Denmark and then make tour through some points along the coast in Denmark - maybe the option with visiting some islands?
Try to make the travelling plan with not too expensive lodgements and mixing between train with option of putting bicyle on the train ( resting days ) and cycling ( cylcing days ).
Try to make plan for the August 7 to 10 days with budgeting plan.
Grateful any hint, direction or maybe even experience or experienced suggested tours
With greetings and whishes for your best enjoyment this summer travelling hollidays,
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Southern Italy
- 2 Paris, the Bernese Oberland, and Bavaria with 2 kids
- 3 Barcelona Car rental return
- 4 Slovania & Croatia
- 5 Help needed for Netherlands itinerary please
- 6 Manchester on derby weekend
- 7 BIKE AND BARGE
- 8 Barcelona extension
- 9 Trip Report with Kids: Germany/Austria/Benelux
- 10 Restaurants and sights in Puglia
- 11 Ian McKellen & Patrick Stewart in No Man's Land
- 12 The nieces take Bruce and Marija to Paris, Venice and London
- 13 Enjoying England for a year!
- 14 French Gov't Passes New Labor Law Despite...
- 15 Sept. 2016 Apt. In Paris just cancelled---YIKES!
- 16 Family of 4, 2 Young Teens, 14 Nights, 4 Countries
- 17 Les bons plans de Whathello
- 18 VRBO Neighborhood
- 19 Avoid Viking River Cruises
- 20 Base City for N Europe Layover
- 21 Madrid city centre?
- 22 Ireland driving itinerary
- 23 Europe itinerary
- 24 Amsterdam bike rides and maps
- 25 Venice, Maggiore, Jungfrau