I have a question.
I would like to make the travelling easy tour ( daily about 10 km to 20km ) in Europe most cycle friendly country Denmark. Looking for the option to come wit the train from Austria - Graz to some starting point in Denmark and then make tour through some points along the coast in Denmark - maybe the option with visiting some islands?
Try to make the travelling plan with not too expensive lodgements and mixing between train with option of putting bicyle on the train ( resting days ) and cycling ( cylcing days ).
Try to make plan for the August 7 to 10 days with budgeting plan.
Grateful any hint, direction or maybe even experience or experienced suggested tours
With greetings and whishes for your best enjoyment this summer travelling hollidays,
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 France to stop making foie grois
- 2 Is it just me or are German cities depressingly ugly?
- 3 Holiday Itinerary
- 4 Two weeks in Portugal in October
- 5 Sept. 2016 Apt. In Paris just cancelled---YIKES!
- 6 How much do i need?
- 7 Two weeks in Bosnia and Herzegovina
- 8 Venice, Maggiore, Jungfrau
- 9 First Draft: Croatia, BiH, and Slovenia
- 10 Road trip - Italian to French Riveria
- 11 Bavaria, Switzerland, Austria for Christmas...?
- 12 Istanbul - Would you go there?
- 13 How did you or your family ended up in the country you are living now?
- 14 AVE train tickets questions.
- 15 Greece: Final thoughts and pictures (I hope)
- 16 Interlaken-Lucerne Express 19th July- reservation required??
- 17 3 nights in St Petersburg, 3 in Moscow, Private tour vs. Group?
- 18 Germany, May'16: Four seasons in three weeks.
- 19 Sept Help Needed Hotels & Timing: Budapest, Prague, Berlin, Amsterdam
- 20 Greece or Spain in April with Kids?
- 21 How big backpack do I need?
- 22 Hotel to Seville train station -- how much time needed
- 23 Neighborhood Bistros in Paris
- 24 Path of the Gods Question
- 25 Loire Valley 12 days