I have a question.
I would like to make the travelling easy tour ( daily about 10 km to 20km ) in Europe most cycle friendly country Denmark. Looking for the option to come wit the train from Austria - Graz to some starting point in Denmark and then make tour through some points along the coast in Denmark - maybe the option with visiting some islands?
Try to make the travelling plan with not too expensive lodgements and mixing between train with option of putting bicyle on the train ( resting days ) and cycling ( cylcing days ).
Try to make plan for the August 7 to 10 days with budgeting plan.
Grateful any hint, direction or maybe even experience or experienced suggested tours
With greetings and whishes for your best enjoyment this summer travelling hollidays,
Travel with bicycles two of us in Denmark
- 1 Best option for Dollars to Euros for apartment payment"
- 2 London, Paris, and Brussels 2014
- 3 Cycling and wine-tasting through Italy, Slovenia and Croatia
- 4 Please help with this Switzerland/Italy itinerary
- 5 Travel by train or bus
- 6 first european holiday itinery
- 7 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 8 Switzerland up close...360 views
- 9 Euro Train
- 10 Ira Has Been Kidnapped
- 11 Stockholm Hotel Advice Help I'm torn Hotel Rival, Reisen or Story?????
- 12 Belgium
- 13 London's Proposed New Airport...
- 14 Venice passes....confusing as heck!
- 15 Lake District, Hawkshead or Keswick?
- 16 Are they doing this yet in Paris and Rome?
- 17 7 days in Andalucia
- 18 Trulli Foodie Puglia-two weeks to eat through!!!
- 19 Costa del Sol (Spain) versus Cote d Azur (France) ??
- 20 Anniversary Weekend in Paris
- 21 3 nights in Bayeux, FRANCE...how to make the most of our days in winter?
- 22 Is there a Morning Ferry from Mykonos to Paros in late May on a Friday?
- 23 Chambermaid tipping
- 24 Stories from London, France, Italy & more - Trip Report
- 25 2 weeks in UK to visit my daughter at Queen Mary Univ Dec 15-28 2013