I have a question.
I would like to make the travelling easy tour ( daily about 10 km to 20km ) in Europe most cycle friendly country Denmark. Looking for the option to come wit the train from Austria - Graz to some starting point in Denmark and then make tour through some points along the coast in Denmark - maybe the option with visiting some islands?
Try to make the travelling plan with not too expensive lodgements and mixing between train with option of putting bicyle on the train ( resting days ) and cycling ( cylcing days ).
Try to make plan for the August 7 to 10 days with budgeting plan.
Grateful any hint, direction or maybe even experience or experienced suggested tours
With greetings and whishes for your best enjoyment this summer travelling hollidays,
Travel with bicycles two of us in Denmark
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Five Days With Rabbies in Devon and Cornwall
- 2 Bodrum to Rhodes ferry or hydrofoil schedule
- 3 Activ holiday in Andalusia
- 4 ENGLAND NOV 5 - 16 2014
- 5 Wheelie Suitcases Ban
- 6 Living like a local (sort of) in London
- 7 Tedgale Trip Report: Portugal in April 2014 (with Easter in Amsterdam)
- 8 Day trips from Lisbon
- 9 Trip report of our visit to Rioja
- 10 Italian Lakes
- 11 Venice/Rome/Florence/London
- 12 Dolomites - Where to stay!
- 13 27-DAY ODYSSEY IN THE ALPS with 3 FINAL DAYS IN PARIS
- 14 Iceland tour, first time - advice appreciated!
- 15 Taormina Sicily
- 16 Raining in rome
- 17 Info requested for Paris, Strasbourg and Berlin
- 18 Olive oil disaster in 2014
- 19 15 days in Europe from 15 Dec 2014 to 1st Jan 2015
- 20 Dolomites in May? Worth it?
- 21 No Pooh in Poland
- 22 New Micheline star restaurants in Madrid and elsewhere in Spain & Portugal
- 23 First cut at Andalusia itinerary 15 nights
- 24 Paris and where else?
- 25 Must See Irish Castles -- (Article)