I have a question.
I would like to make the travelling easy tour ( daily about 10 km to 20km ) in Europe most cycle friendly country Denmark. Looking for the option to come wit the train from Austria - Graz to some starting point in Denmark and then make tour through some points along the coast in Denmark - maybe the option with visiting some islands?
Try to make the travelling plan with not too expensive lodgements and mixing between train with option of putting bicyle on the train ( resting days ) and cycling ( cylcing days ).
Try to make plan for the August 7 to 10 days with budgeting plan.
Grateful any hint, direction or maybe even experience or experienced suggested tours
With greetings and whishes for your best enjoyment this summer travelling hollidays,
Travel with bicycles two of us in Denmark
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 One Town on the Amalfi Coast
- 2 Dress Code for the Vatican
- 3 Greek Itinerary advice needed, please.
- 4 A Vote for Malta: Most Rude.
- 5 Advice on 8 day England Itinerary - No London
- 6 travel to western Europe from India
- 7 Anyone familiar with Villa Treville?
- 8 Tour Group Operators
- 9 Spain Trip Ideas -Critique Welcome
- 10 Rotterdam - Amsterdam Parking
- 11 Barcelona trip (La Festa Gracia! and more)
- 12 Good Flamenco in Seville
- 13 Middle Aged Regular American Guy Review of the Amalfi Coast
- 14 Paris: A Classical Music Concert
- 15 One week in Ireland itinerary
- 16 Sunday Times Travel Magazine: Beach Hotels
- 17 Is it okay to wear a US service hat?
- 18 Italy Trip: Another Scrap With Friction
- 19 One month in Puglia and Matera
- 20 Trip Report: 10 Days in Spain
- 21 Flying into Barcelona and have 5 days to go where?
- 22 8 Days in Spain - leaving in one week!!
- 23 A Killer Whale Spectacle in Nice, France
- 24 Driving from London to Scotland.
- 25 Interesting Article About Capitaine Train