I have a question.
I would like to make the travelling easy tour ( daily about 10 km to 20km ) in Europe most cycle friendly country Denmark. Looking for the option to come wit the train from Austria - Graz to some starting point in Denmark and then make tour through some points along the coast in Denmark - maybe the option with visiting some islands?
Try to make the travelling plan with not too expensive lodgements and mixing between train with option of putting bicyle on the train ( resting days ) and cycling ( cylcing days ).
Try to make plan for the August 7 to 10 days with budgeting plan.
Grateful any hint, direction or maybe even experience or experienced suggested tours
With greetings and whishes for your best enjoyment this summer travelling hollidays,
Travel with bicycles two of us in Denmark
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 North side of Thun Lake Switzerland as a lodging base
- 2 Belgium - Amsterdam - Dusseldorf
- 3 Spain in 17 days
- 4 Drug addict cleansing in France and Spain
- 5 Booking Engines You trust?
- 6 Advice for Venice/Rome Trip
- 7 Arrive in Paris early am, no check-in/luggage drop until pm. Options?
- 8 To include Florence or Not....A Venice, (maybe Florence), and Rome trip
- 9 Has anyone used Hop Airlines?
- 10 MaiTaiTom's Paris When It Sizzles; Paris When It Fizzles Anniversary Trip
- 11 COSMOS Tour- 9 day Irish Explorer
- 12 Great Britain Car Tour Help!
- 13 Luzern to Zurich
- 14 Malaga article
- 15 A week in Sicily doable or not?
- 16 "Untours" as a tour guide
- 17 Help me find a Villa in Val D'Orcia this Summer!
- 18 Spain in 17 days
- 19 Question about Tallinin and Riga.
- 20 Car travel from Munich-Fussen-Bad Ragaz-Interlaken: Roads?
- 21 2-week Central/Eastern Europe itinerary questions
- 22 Help re: Driving from Venice Airport to Kobarid, Slovenia
- 23 Slow, south of france with a baby, a five year old and no driving
- 24 London, Vienna, Prague - theater recommendations
- 25 Which Car to book at CDG in May 2015? Do you get Complimentary Upgrade?