I have a question.
I would like to make the travelling easy tour ( daily about 10 km to 20km ) in Europe most cycle friendly country Denmark. Looking for the option to come wit the train from Austria - Graz to some starting point in Denmark and then make tour through some points along the coast in Denmark - maybe the option with visiting some islands?
Try to make the travelling plan with not too expensive lodgements and mixing between train with option of putting bicyle on the train ( resting days ) and cycling ( cylcing days ).
Try to make plan for the August 7 to 10 days with budgeting plan.
Grateful any hint, direction or maybe even experience or experienced suggested tours
With greetings and whishes for your best enjoyment this summer travelling hollidays,
Travel with bicycles two of us in Denmark
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Paris: for a family with children, Saint Germain or Le Marais?
- 2 Regensburg or Cesky Krumlov for Two Nights
- 3 Solo female travelling to Turkey! Suggestions?!
- 4 Our Adventure to the Southeast of England and London
- 5 Where next? UK, Greece, Germany, or Spain?
- 6 Ideas for Dec (Christmas) holiday - Where to go??
- 7 Italy Spending Budget
- 8 Help Making Xmas Vacation Decisions
- 9 Barcelona hotel: convenient but not hustle bustle city location & Madrid??
- 10 Kassel Bergpark Wilhelmshöhe visiting logistics
- 11 Recommend a beautiful Costa Brava town we should visit!
- 12 Driving from Amboise to Dinan--advice needed
- 13 Brescia, Italy - Agriturismo needed or?
- 14 Help neede with Liquria itinerary
- 15 Christmas/New Year's Salzburg/Munich Opinion
- 16 Best way to see the Bosphorus in Istanbul
- 17 Biel/Bienne Experts
- 18 What Three Nations Have The Friendliest People?
- 19 Schengen rule made easy
- 20 What is the best way to tour the Bosphorus
- 21 Ireland or Scotland
- 22 Venice, Tuscany and CT in October
- 23 First Trip to Europe
- 24 Is MasterCard/Visa Car Rental Insurance Worth It?
- 25 Scandinavian tour - first time!