I have a question.
I would like to make the travelling easy tour ( daily about 10 km to 20km ) in Europe most cycle friendly country Denmark. Looking for the option to come wit the train from Austria - Graz to some starting point in Denmark and then make tour through some points along the coast in Denmark - maybe the option with visiting some islands?
Try to make the travelling plan with not too expensive lodgements and mixing between train with option of putting bicyle on the train ( resting days ) and cycling ( cylcing days ).
Try to make plan for the August 7 to 10 days with budgeting plan.
Grateful any hint, direction or maybe even experience or experienced suggested tours
With greetings and whishes for your best enjoyment this summer travelling hollidays,
Travel with bicycles two of us in Denmark
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 French 2015 summer school vacation
- 2 Italy tours
- 3 Alterations to night trains routes
- 4 2 weeks on Lake Maggiore
- 5 Scottish Passport
- 6 London GTG late September?
- 7 Are you following Scotland's upcoming vote on independence?
- 8 Amsterdam
- 9 Oxford or Cambridge?
- 10 Find a long term rental studio in Paris
- 11 Questions About Croatia
- 12 July in The Mezzogiorno – 3 weeks in Southern Italy: Amalfi Coast & Puglia
- 13 Munich Hotel - Stay at the Westin or Sheraton Westpark?
- 14 Where is this place in Denmark?
- 15 Splendid Summer Trip in Scotland and Ireland
- 16 lauterbrunnen-wengen 4 days
- 17 Spain (Practical) Trip Report
- 18 Air France strike
- 19 URGENT HELP- Traveling soon for Croatia, B & H, Slovenia, Montenegro
- 20 BARCELONA: renting a car to Costa Brava
- 21 Best day trips from Paris
- 22 Mr & Mrs Annhig go bummelling round Germany.
- 23 Sunny September Trip Report
- 24 BEST OF FRANCE ROAD TRIP IN 30 DAYS- MAY 15
- 25 paris apartment opinion airbnb