I have a question.
I would like to make the travelling easy tour ( daily about 10 km to 20km ) in Europe most cycle friendly country Denmark. Looking for the option to come wit the train from Austria - Graz to some starting point in Denmark and then make tour through some points along the coast in Denmark - maybe the option with visiting some islands?
Try to make the travelling plan with not too expensive lodgements and mixing between train with option of putting bicyle on the train ( resting days ) and cycling ( cylcing days ).
Try to make plan for the August 7 to 10 days with budgeting plan.
Grateful any hint, direction or maybe even experience or experienced suggested tours
With greetings and whishes for your best enjoyment this summer travelling hollidays,
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 St Remy area for Provence base?
- 2 My Fundraising Dream in Paris
- 3 Tour or independent
- 4 Day Trips from Venice with Tweens / Teens
- 5 Public Transportation in Vienna: Borderline Organized Crime
- 6 daily itinerary ideas for southern Languedoc and Rousillon
- 7 Istanbul tour guides?
- 8 Rent in Paris - Long stay
- 9 London and Paris 13 day HS graduation trip
- 10 3 months to travel Europe!
- 11 student in denmark
- 12 Tower of London for the "sensitive"
- 13 What to see in Dresden...
- 14 Switzerland itinerary help request
- 15 Information about Bad Schandau, Germany
- 16 Sienna with kids
- 17 3 weeks in Italy...questions...
- 18 Car hire Uk/Ireland
- 19 Day River trips from Porto
- 20 Ireland Itinerary Help
- 21 Back to Bari--Basilicata Itinerary Musings
- 22 Just in case anyone is wondering.....
- 23 Places to visits near Porto
- 24 Croatia, Slovenia, Austria with Preschoolers
- 25 Vet my itinerary