I have a question.
I would like to make the travelling easy tour ( daily about 10 km to 20km ) in Europe most cycle friendly country Denmark. Looking for the option to come wit the train from Austria - Graz to some starting point in Denmark and then make tour through some points along the coast in Denmark - maybe the option with visiting some islands?
Try to make the travelling plan with not too expensive lodgements and mixing between train with option of putting bicyle on the train ( resting days ) and cycling ( cylcing days ).
Try to make plan for the August 7 to 10 days with budgeting plan.
Grateful any hint, direction or maybe even experience or experienced suggested tours
With greetings and whishes for your best enjoyment this summer travelling hollidays,
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 브라보카지노／【ＡKC８８８•C０Ｍ 】／엔젤카지노
- 2 CapitaineTrain.com again !!!!!
- 3 Tour Planning--Now or later?
- 4 Have I made a mistake in my apartment choice in Paris?
- 5 Gibraltar-is it worth a stop?
- 6 Is my itinerary the Best of Switzerland?
- 7 Barcelona Itinerary
- 8 6 nights in Portugal? Suggestions?
- 9 Just Us 2 Wedding and 2 Wks in Europe. We need help planning please!
- 10 Switzerland - altitude sickness question.
- 11 Transportation: Heathrow to London
- 12 Need help with Switzerland and Italy iterinary
- 13 Anyone Have Experience with eat with.com
- 14 Help in Planning Train Schedule Milan/Florence/Rome/Milan
- 15 Rail Itinerary around Northern/Central Italy
- 16 Barcelona Barcelona where have you been all my life! Days 1 and 2
- 17 German itinerary advice ending in Baltic cruise
- 18 Trip Report: Eight Days in Amsterdam and Belgium
- 19 Our Paris plans
- 20 Firenze Card OR Amici Degli Uffizi Card??
- 21 Dubrovnik City Wall Walk - Hours?
- 22 Is it really 100 degrees F. in Paris???
- 23 Amalfi Coast restaurants...are dinner reservations a must?
- 24 Christmas trip to Germany, what city?
- 25 Pegontheroad in eastern Europe