I have a question.
I would like to make the travelling easy tour ( daily about 10 km to 20km ) in Europe most cycle friendly country Denmark. Looking for the option to come wit the train from Austria - Graz to some starting point in Denmark and then make tour through some points along the coast in Denmark - maybe the option with visiting some islands?
Try to make the travelling plan with not too expensive lodgements and mixing between train with option of putting bicyle on the train ( resting days ) and cycling ( cylcing days ).
Try to make plan for the August 7 to 10 days with budgeting plan.
Grateful any hint, direction or maybe even experience or experienced suggested tours
With greetings and whishes for your best enjoyment this summer travelling hollidays,
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Getting to Cinque Terre from Croatia
- 2 Attending Church in Rome?
- 3 Paris food tours?
- 4 MaiTaiTom's "Insane For Spain" - 2015
- 5 experiences in Paris and Amalfi Coast
- 6 4 days trip to Barcelona
- 7 Best home base for a week in the Italian Lakes?
- 8 Andalucia Itinerary
- 9 Vaux le Vicomte and Fontainebleau
- 10 hotel in Venice
- 11 Itinerary suggestions for 7 day trip to Croatia
- 12 Travel help laundary
- 13 Croatia to Italy last week in September through October (Bernina Express?)
- 14 Italy- Sicily and the Amalfi coast - travel logistics
- 15 Bernese Oberland or Engadin
- 16 9 days in Paris Plz help plan
- 17 Driving time from Hvar to Sucuraj
- 18 What's on your bucket list?
- 19 La Colombe d'Or in St. Paul de Vence
- 20 Itinerary for 3 weeks in Italy
- 21 Norway and Netherlands
- 22 Provence Planning Help
- 23 Welltravbrit's London Sojourn - An Ongoing Trip Report
- 24 Exchanging Dollars for Euros - Best before leaving or after arriving?
- 25 Sim card in Nice, France