I have a question.
I would like to make the travelling easy tour ( daily about 10 km to 20km ) in Europe most cycle friendly country Denmark. Looking for the option to come wit the train from Austria - Graz to some starting point in Denmark and then make tour through some points along the coast in Denmark - maybe the option with visiting some islands?
Try to make the travelling plan with not too expensive lodgements and mixing between train with option of putting bicyle on the train ( resting days ) and cycling ( cylcing days ).
Try to make plan for the August 7 to 10 days with budgeting plan.
Grateful any hint, direction or maybe even experience or experienced suggested tours
With greetings and whishes for your best enjoyment this summer travelling hollidays,
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 One way car rentals from Croatia to Greece
- 2 Speeding ticket in France, need help understanding ticket
- 3 Talk to me about Mallorca...
- 4 Orvieto - dealbreaker? Hourly bell chimes even in the night?
- 5 Spanish Medical Providers
- 6 Italy Car Scam
- 7 Portugal - 1st timers. Advice please...
- 8 Spring in Spain: Crawling up Mallorca; Pushing Through Toledo
- 9 Mallorca or Ibiza in Late march/Early april?
- 10 Russia in two weeks in December
- 11 NO Luggage Storage at Padua train station?
- 12 Restaurants Barcelona , Seville and Granada
- 13 Norway Honeymoon
- 14 Apple Pay on London Transit
- 15 Schengen Rule
- 16 Quizz !
- 17 Base recommendation for Mosel and Rhine
- 18 13 Nights Greece, first time, April 2018. HELP
- 19 Trip Report 14th-17th October
- 20 Visiting Plitivce National Park
- 21 Anthropology and Archeology for the Turkey Traveler
- 22 Amalfi Coast - November - Few Questions/Queries in our mind
- 23 9 Days in Spain
- 24 Cyclades w/kids & my ruins-fanatic DH (itin and accommodation advice)
- 25 It’s Thursday, it must be Seyðisfjörður. A 10 day Iceland road trip