I have a question.
I would like to make the travelling easy tour ( daily about 10 km to 20km ) in Europe most cycle friendly country Denmark. Looking for the option to come wit the train from Austria - Graz to some starting point in Denmark and then make tour through some points along the coast in Denmark - maybe the option with visiting some islands?
Try to make the travelling plan with not too expensive lodgements and mixing between train with option of putting bicyle on the train ( resting days ) and cycling ( cylcing days ).
Try to make plan for the August 7 to 10 days with budgeting plan.
Grateful any hint, direction or maybe even experience or experienced suggested tours
With greetings and whishes for your best enjoyment this summer travelling hollidays,
Travel with bicycles two of us in Denmark
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 From Milan Airport to the Last Supper
- 2 Travel with kids (6 & 8 yrs) to Germany/Switzerland/Liechtenstein
- 3 Greece after the Vote
- 4 please advise on 9 days in Iceland
- 5 Trip Report -- Spain and Portugal, 2014
- 6 Big and little towns of Europe
- 7 Rolling bags in Venice
- 8 ISO London Flat w/Washer/Dryer Early May
- 9 Paris Apt Locations - Your Opinion on Apts
- 10 Liberation of Auschwitz 70 years ago
- 11 Dijon/Lyon/Strasbourg
- 12 16 day Trip to Spain - Advise on Itinerary
- 13 Two Week Trip from Southern France to Northern Italy
- 14 Looking for some advice for an April Itenerary!
- 15 GPS with rental car in Europe
- 16 Amboise to Carcassonne, where to stop?
- 17 Germany for 3 weeks
- 18 Euro Quiz #44 - Museum Pourri
- 19 First Europe trip - France, Italy & Greece
- 20 Euro Quiz # 43 - Geography
- 21 How tough are they with carry-ons for intra European flights?
- 22 Tell me about Manchester
- 23 I Got Tear Gassed In Pristina
- 24 What else for kids to see/do near Guedelon?
- 25 Turn Back or Forge Ahead?