I have a question.
I would like to make the travelling easy tour ( daily about 10 km to 20km ) in Europe most cycle friendly country Denmark. Looking for the option to come wit the train from Austria - Graz to some starting point in Denmark and then make tour through some points along the coast in Denmark - maybe the option with visiting some islands?
Try to make the travelling plan with not too expensive lodgements and mixing between train with option of putting bicyle on the train ( resting days ) and cycling ( cylcing days ).
Try to make plan for the August 7 to 10 days with budgeting plan.
Grateful any hint, direction or maybe even experience or experienced suggested tours
With greetings and whishes for your best enjoyment this summer travelling hollidays,
Travel with bicycles two of us in Denmark
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Day Trips from Nice
- 2 Iwan2go went to the Dordogne
- 3 Anyone familiar with these Ile St. Louis apartments?
- 4 Appropriate attire for Provence
- 5 London restaurants
- 6 Bilbo's wedding in Puglia, what could go wrong?
- 7 Swiss Air seat assignments
- 8 Northern Italy for Nature Lovers/Crowd Haters
- 9 Paris Markets for a 5 Course Meal
- 10 Flight into London out Frankfurt (stop Paris, Amsterdam Prague)?
- 11 Istanbul water
- 12 Spain Rental Car Logistics - Barcelona Train Station
- 13 City Night Line from Paris to Munich
- 14 Peggy does Deutschland...
- 15 Madrid: City Views
- 16 Marche Bastille - Oct Hours and Meet up Location?
- 17 Madrid: Historic Homes & Gardens
- 18 Norway 2014
- 19 Train from Orvieto to Rome station- 11:23 the earliest time??
- 20 A bit MORE of the Camino de Santiago
- 21 July in The Mezzogiorno – 3 weeks in Southern Italy: Amalfi Coast & Puglia
- 22 Barcelona at night? Single female...
- 23 Cinque Terre v Tuscany
- 24 Siena Favorites?
- 25 biking in France