I have a question.
I would like to make the travelling easy tour ( daily about 10 km to 20km ) in Europe most cycle friendly country Denmark. Looking for the option to come wit the train from Austria - Graz to some starting point in Denmark and then make tour through some points along the coast in Denmark - maybe the option with visiting some islands?
Try to make the travelling plan with not too expensive lodgements and mixing between train with option of putting bicyle on the train ( resting days ) and cycling ( cylcing days ).
Try to make plan for the August 7 to 10 days with budgeting plan.
Grateful any hint, direction or maybe even experience or experienced suggested tours
With greetings and whishes for your best enjoyment this summer travelling hollidays,
Travel with bicycles two of us in Denmark
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Our completely revamped, circular tour of Andalucia--more help, please!
- 2 Taxi / tour guides from Granada airport
- 3 at what point should one get health insurance
- 4 Recommendations for city break with baby
- 5 Inexpensive Restaurant in Zurich
- 6 4 Months in Europe
- 7 Spain in November
- 8 Travel Cards / just made a $70 mistake?
- 9 Barcelona Hotels, Looking for recommendations
- 10 Paris: Picasso Museum reopens, Finally
- 11 Southern Spain - What to SEE, what to BUY - what NOT to miss
- 12 Help with Italy itinerary (18 days: Rome, Umbria, Puglia, Amalfi?)
- 13 Easyjet; Vueling; Ryanair "Carryon" Question
- 14 Ventimiglia to Trieste
- 15 Milan at the end of September
- 16 Dxb St. Juery Schaffhausen
- 17 Ellen & Stu Dudley's trip to the Ile de Re & the Loire.
- 18 Italy Travelogue, part I (Rome)
- 19 Rick Steves - Ugly American Again!
- 20 Good book about 20th C. European history?
- 21 PLEASE HELP! Study Abroad either Rome or London for Journalism/PR Major
- 22 Tipping in the UK
- 23 floods in Andalucia
- 24 What to do when your intra-Europe flight gets delayed?
- 25 Traffic Violation from Italy