I have a question.
I would like to make the travelling easy tour ( daily about 10 km to 20km ) in Europe most cycle friendly country Denmark. Looking for the option to come wit the train from Austria - Graz to some starting point in Denmark and then make tour through some points along the coast in Denmark - maybe the option with visiting some islands?
Try to make the travelling plan with not too expensive lodgements and mixing between train with option of putting bicyle on the train ( resting days ) and cycling ( cylcing days ).
Try to make plan for the August 7 to 10 days with budgeting plan.
Grateful any hint, direction or maybe even experience or experienced suggested tours
With greetings and whishes for your best enjoyment this summer travelling hollidays,
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Do you need of Well-Written Dissertation?
- 2 Help plan the route/transport options around Spain
- 3 Help wanted! Ideas for Europe by wheelchair (or boat!)
- 4 Need help in travel planning
- 5 France: Montpellier, Toulouse, Bordeaux, Loire, Paris
- 6 Driving in Austria, Switzerland and Italy - vignette and toll questions
- 7 Buying tablecloth in Paris for wedding gift?
- 8 Rental car, Germany to Czech Republic
- 9 Charming hotel in Milan?
- 10 RHK's Fall escape
- 11 Part 2: The Mystery and Beauty of Galicia
- 12 Provence and/or Sicily in June?
- 13 Train from Budapest to Bratislava or Brno
- 14 Oops - too many yes it is me me me
- 15 Scotland 1-week itinerary: Edinburgh + Highlands
- 16 Special Settings for Sitting! Paris
- 17 Does anyone know first hand of a private driver in Rome
- 18 The Mystery and Beauty of Galicia
- 19 A week driving in Bavaria
- 20 9 Days in Portugal!
- 21 St. Moritz best intermediate skiing
- 22 In Search of Montalbano - the ups and downs of 10 days in Eastern Sicily
- 23 Hiking Dolomites
- 24 Tot or Trans Montserrat tickets
- 25 Rome/Bologna Itinerary