I have a question.
I would like to make the travelling easy tour ( daily about 10 km to 20km ) in Europe most cycle friendly country Denmark. Looking for the option to come wit the train from Austria - Graz to some starting point in Denmark and then make tour through some points along the coast in Denmark - maybe the option with visiting some islands?
Try to make the travelling plan with not too expensive lodgements and mixing between train with option of putting bicyle on the train ( resting days ) and cycling ( cylcing days ).
Try to make plan for the August 7 to 10 days with budgeting plan.
Grateful any hint, direction or maybe even experience or experienced suggested tours
With greetings and whishes for your best enjoyment this summer travelling hollidays,
Travel with bicycles two of us in Denmark
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 London experts--Look at my week's itinerary, please?
- 2 4 days in Sorrento, 4 days in Rome--expert advice needed!
- 3 Help with Belgium-Netherlands Itinerary
- 4 Berlin to Prague by car
- 5 Oslo, Norway - worth the trip?
- 6 Amsterdam B&B -- Tulipa -- Feedback Wanted
- 7 Alhambra tickets for May?
- 8 Use of pre-booked non-PREMS tickets on French trains
- 9 Jeff Steiner interviews Adrian Leeds re Paris short-term rentals.
- 10 Help with Dalmatia Coast Itinerary
- 11 Trip Insurance
- 12 Itinerary question for Czech Republic for September trip
- 13 Stop between Munich and Frankfurt
- 14 Please tell me about your Russian visa experience.
- 15 Berlin, Dresden and Prague or Berlin and Vienna?
- 16 Royal Palace vs. El Escorial
- 17 17 days in Scotland, Ireland and a bit overwhelmed
- 18 Chip and pin credit card 2015 question
- 19 EuropeanQuiz # 70 ( Friday)
- 20 Where to stay in London
- 21 Refining Alsace itinerary
- 22 Barcelona for 9 nights....Day trips?
- 23 Random Rome Questions
- 24 Istanbul's Prince's Islands
- 25 Using the Garmin nuvi 2598 in Italy