I have a question.
I would like to make the travelling easy tour ( daily about 10 km to 20km ) in Europe most cycle friendly country Denmark. Looking for the option to come wit the train from Austria - Graz to some starting point in Denmark and then make tour through some points along the coast in Denmark - maybe the option with visiting some islands?
Try to make the travelling plan with not too expensive lodgements and mixing between train with option of putting bicyle on the train ( resting days ) and cycling ( cylcing days ).
Try to make plan for the August 7 to 10 days with budgeting plan.
Grateful any hint, direction or maybe even experience or experienced suggested tours
With greetings and whishes for your best enjoyment this summer travelling hollidays,
Travel with bicycles two of us in Denmark
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 London & Area Itinerary Help
- 2 Rome - A Couple of Questions
- 3 Traveling to Greece & Italy with FOOD allergy (tree nuts)
- 4 Can I buy "plus size" clothes in France?
- 5 Chip and Pin Card from Capital One
- 6 Portugal with children
- 7 French Government Endorses Airbnb in Paris...
- 8 Victoria and Albert Museum
- 9 Euro quiz # 89 - Potpourri
- 10 French Etiquette! "Bonjour Madame or Bonjour Monsieur!
- 11 Keeping in touch with young children while in Europe
- 12 Places for Solo Traveling Near Paris
- 13 Garmisch
- 14 Split to Venice. Help!
- 15 Venice - things to do?
- 16 Visiting Exciting Turkey in the Throes of Restoration
- 17 France, Italy, Ireland ?
- 18 Hotel and activity recommendations in Basque Region??
- 19 Any French Riviera Beach Reccs?
- 20 Please review ireland golf and sight seeing trip for beginning of May
- 21 Any opinions on the Scilly Isles? Penzance? Need a car?
- 22 Sardinia but only 4 days..
- 23 Naples and Salerno
- 24 14 Day Swiss Itinerary Sep-2015
- 25 Is my itinerary the Best of Switzerland?