I have a question.
I would like to make the travelling easy tour ( daily about 10 km to 20km ) in Europe most cycle friendly country Denmark. Looking for the option to come wit the train from Austria - Graz to some starting point in Denmark and then make tour through some points along the coast in Denmark - maybe the option with visiting some islands?
Try to make the travelling plan with not too expensive lodgements and mixing between train with option of putting bicyle on the train ( resting days ) and cycling ( cylcing days ).
Try to make plan for the August 7 to 10 days with budgeting plan.
Grateful any hint, direction or maybe even experience or experienced suggested tours
With greetings and whishes for your best enjoyment this summer travelling hollidays,
Travel with bicycles two of us in Denmark
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Six months in France -- how to do it?
- 2 destination wedding
- 3 Amsterdam Itiniary
- 4 Cute hotel in Venice (San Marco) for around $150USD
- 5 Southern Spain wth family in 1 week by car
- 6 10 Hours in Brussels
- 7 Train ticket dilemma from Zurich to Milan
- 8 We saw London, we saw France as well as The Netherlands and Belgium
- 9 Nuremburg and Bamberg from Munich
- 10 Help with Barcelona Plans Please!
- 11 Italy
- 12 Accomodation for Eurovision 2014
- 13 Spend a year in the Dolomites
- 14 Hotel in Venice
- 15 2 Weeks in Italy in early October
- 16 Owners Direct Rentals?
- 17 Eiffel Tower Replica - where to buy, or how to make?
- 18 England/Scotland/Wales Planning-Summr 2014
- 19 HS Seniors in Finland and the Baltics - How to plan their spending
- 20 5am arrival in Dublin
- 21 Best French Onion Soup in Paris
- 22 Ste Remy France
- 23 Apartment in Rome - location opinions please
- 24 13 days Netherlands, Germany, Austria and Zermatt
- 25 Yearly Greece visitor looking for different island