I have a question.
I would like to make the travelling easy tour ( daily about 10 km to 20km ) in Europe most cycle friendly country Denmark. Looking for the option to come wit the train from Austria - Graz to some starting point in Denmark and then make tour through some points along the coast in Denmark - maybe the option with visiting some islands?
Try to make the travelling plan with not too expensive lodgements and mixing between train with option of putting bicyle on the train ( resting days ) and cycling ( cylcing days ).
Try to make plan for the August 7 to 10 days with budgeting plan.
Grateful any hint, direction or maybe even experience or experienced suggested tours
With greetings and whishes for your best enjoyment this summer travelling hollidays,
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Don't kill me - 88 days in Paris Airbnb?
- 2 London
- 3 MaiTaiTom's "Insane For Spain" - 2015
- 4 Touring Rome
- 5 Calling on all Alps hiking experts for some advice
- 6 Sicily: Day trips from Palermo to Erice, Segesta and Cefalu
- 7 Basque region and/or Galicia?
- 8 Cornwall and Germany
- 9 Northern Wales Itinerary Review
- 10 Florence: a piece of precious, magical art in its own right
- 11 Where can I find the best steak in London?
- 12 honeymoon eats and drinks
- 13 England/Scotland in January?
- 14 First visit to Paris, 6 days
- 15 first time to Europe: London Paris & ?
- 16 What to do in Dublin/ Waterford in 1 day
- 17 In Pursuit of Vikings, Fjords and Cooler Weather, thursdaysd Goes North
- 18 lodging in/near madrid
- 19 October trip to St. Petersburg, Tallinn and Helsinki?
- 20 November Eastern Europe Trip
- 21 Itinerary advice needed for Europe summer 2016
- 22 SIM card in Sicily
- 23 Train strikes - Spain
- 24 seeking advice for Turkey trip in November
- 25 Advise for 4 days in Peloponnese