I have a question.
I would like to make the travelling easy tour ( daily about 10 km to 20km ) in Europe most cycle friendly country Denmark. Looking for the option to come wit the train from Austria - Graz to some starting point in Denmark and then make tour through some points along the coast in Denmark - maybe the option with visiting some islands?
Try to make the travelling plan with not too expensive lodgements and mixing between train with option of putting bicyle on the train ( resting days ) and cycling ( cylcing days ).
Try to make plan for the August 7 to 10 days with budgeting plan.
Grateful any hint, direction or maybe even experience or experienced suggested tours
With greetings and whishes for your best enjoyment this summer travelling hollidays,
Travel with bicycles two of us in Denmark
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 15 days in Europe from 15 Dec 2014 to 1st Jan 2015
- 2 A nine day whirl through Istanbul and Cappadocia
- 3 Which European Countries Speak the Most English?
- 4 Euro Geography Quiz #2 - How Well Do You Know Europe?
- 5 Solo Scotland May 2014
- 6 Venice - guided boat/tour trips in winter?
- 7 Air pollution in Paris
- 8 Trains in Italy
- 9 Paris for a Week – Looking for a Day Trip Outside the City
- 10 Nice or Marseille??
- 11 San Marino - The world's smallest country
- 12 Americans travel to Russia. Is it safe?
- 13 Dresden or Leipzig
- 14 Chilling in the Cyclades May 2014--Mykonos, Naxos, Paros, Santorini, Athens
- 15 Another Trip of Discovery of Feminine Charm with DW and DD the Younger
- 16 No Starbucks in Italy?
- 17 Are 9 Days Too Much for the Dordogne?
- 18 1 Month Europe (June 2015) with 3 children, ages 6-11
- 19 Need Some Italy Planning Help
- 20 Transfer from Linate to Bellagio
- 21 ACP Rail -- any info?
- 22 London, Paris, Rome Trip Report
- 23 Frustrated! 1st trip to PARIS & France in JULY: Need Cheery HELP!
- 24 Blissful Airbnbs,Risky Segways,Vegan Tapas: Prague-Hvar-Andalucía-Madrid
- 25 Madrid - Bernina Express